• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can any atheist here tell us how the universe was created?

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
vacuum energy, field theory did not answer your question? too stupid to understand it say so

lol

that why idiots like you when comes to uni most will dropout

Last edited:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Big names and big words combined with million, billion of years are the key words used by evolutionists to 'prove' the theory of evolution and to give support to the 'facts' of evolution. There are at least two apparent facts that are completely ignored - of course intentionally - by evolutioists. These are:

(a) How could moral laws be'evolved' over time? No one can account for this. The presence of moral laws sprung out from nowhere. This is simply a fact. These laws are given by God. Period. They could not have been developed overtime.

(b) The evolutionary process of life procreation is never fully explained. It cannot be explained even by the best scientists. No evolutionist, again on purpose, has attempted to explain the evolutionary process of procreation like the process and the mechanics that are taking place during the development from a tiny fetal cell to a full-grown embroy. These processes and mechanics are incorporated in all living things when they were first created by God. They could not have been evolved overtime.

For those who are interested and wanted to know about this, you may just want to google at the Youtube for Dr. David Menton. Dr. Menton is a retired anatomist with more than 40 years of research in anatomy. His series of presentation on human anatomy will truly show to us that we are indeed "Fearfully and wonderfully made (Psalm 139:14). If this series of video presentations cannot convince you that you are indeed wonderfully and fearfully made by God, nothing else will.

Please take time to view those videos by Dr. David Menton.

see this lan jiao fellow? i have no fucking idea how he come up with all these shit which has zero relevant to what was stated here.

iq really zero

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
vacuum energy, field theory did not answer your question? too stupid to understand it say so

lol

that why idiots like you when comes to uni most will dropout

Nope, not at all.
Even Stephen Hawkings admits physics cannot explain creation of the universe bro.
You think you are smarter than Hawkings?

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope, not at all.
Even Stephen Hawkings admits physics cannot explain creation of the universe bro.
You think you are smarter than Hawkings?

way better than a cock story of a god creating it. u ask for current theory of it, i gave it to u. u fucking cannot understand my problem? go fucking get urself educated, its not my fucking fault that u are born stupid

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
way better than a cock story of a god creating it. u ask for current theory of it, i gave it to u. u fucking cannot understand my problem? go fucking get urself educated, its not my fucking fault that u are born stupid

What you have is wild speculation that don't even make any sense. Why should anyone believe you?

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8yplCob7_Ck" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

i doubt u can understand half a fuck what is stated in this video, as i said, this topic is way above your intelligence can handle. i am making this assumption based on the fact that you are a dumb fuck that believe in the bible.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
i still cannot figure out why idiots like you who cannot even understand real proper science, refute it as false. THE FUNNY PART IS.... YOU KNOW SHIT ABOUT IT

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
i still cannot figure out why idiots like you who cannot even understand real proper science, refute it as false. THE FUNNY PART IS.... YOU KNOW SHIT ABOUT IT

i cam across one uni lecturer and a professor in SG who had talked down about evolution theory, geology and paleontology, anthropology etc, disciplines of science that conflict with their religious belief. i was gobsmacked by these encounter. Clearly, some lecturers in NUS/NTU are not doing believing in what they teach. quite sad.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
i cam across one uni lecturer and a professor in SG who had talked down about evolution theory, geology and paleontology, anthropology etc, disciplines of science that conflict with their religious belief. i was gobsmacked by these encounter. Clearly, some lecturers in NUS/NTU are not doing believing in what they teach. quite sad.

let me guess, he is a prof from art fac? to be honest i dun give a fuck to prof from arts side. i dun find them contributing much to the society (except law fac).

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dear Scientist (???) Rojak,

This is the first time I have heard the term "eal proper science". I believe many people including those from the scientific community have never heard of this term. Keep up the good work and keep coining nonsensical terms that only you (hopefully understand) and to fool people with these nonsensical, unheard-off term. Just like what Charles Darwin did when he used the term 'transmutation' which nobody at that time knew exactly what 'mutation' was all about. This word "mutation' only makes sense in every technical sense after the discovery of DNA. Many people, sadly yourself, have been fooled by his wildlife collections of birds and plants. Please wake up.

There are two quite acceptable terms in the scientific world. These are operational science and origins science (also known as historical science). Operational science involves in proving whether a scientific theory is true or false and this can be done in the lab. However, origins science (or historical science) that centered around the origins of life, universe and all other natural objectis can never be proven by scientific methods.

So you learn sometime about the history/philosophy of science now! Hope you do.....

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is the first time I have heard the term "eal proper science". I believe many people including those from the scientific community have never heard of this term. Keep up the good work and keep coining nonsensical terms that only you (hopefully understand) and to fool people with these nonsensical, unheard-off term. Just like what Charles Darwin did when he used the term 'transmutation' which nobody at that time knew exactly what 'mutation' was all about. This word "mutation' only makes sense in every technical sense after the discovery of DNA. Many people, sadly yourself, have been fooled by his wildlife collections of birds and plants. Please wake up.

There are two quite acceptable terms in the scientific world. These are operational science and origins science (also known as historical science). Operational science involves in proving whether a scientific theory is true or false and this can be done in the lab. However, origins science (or historical science) that centered around the origins of life, universe and all other natural objectis can never be proven by scientific methods.

So you learn sometime about the history/philosophy of science now! Hope you do.....

i also remember you first time hearing the term mineralisation few weeks ago, and i fucking throw a phase diagram at your fucking face to shut your chee bye mouth. and i have lost count how many times i have done similar things to u, real chee bye kia. all out to show your stupidity

Last edited:

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
let me guess, he is a prof from art fac? to be honest i dun give a fuck to prof from arts side. i dun find them contributing much to the society (except law fac).

if he is from art, i can understand but he is from a science discipline. that is a point which really disappoint me as i used to hold him in high regards previously.

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal

so you think you know more about the origin of the universe and life simply by reading a book that was formed 2000 years ago by a council, written by unknown authors from antiquities, practice mysticism, then compare to the modern day science of observation, experimentation, formulation, and factual deduction.

In order to hold up your delusion about an invisible supernatural being in the sky, you really can make every rubbish.

so here's the point; an almighty being in the sky that supposedly create the universe, is interested in the state of you penis' foreskin? how dumb can you get????

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
btw i also respect prof Phil a lot, he can really teach. however his religious belief is his own issue and he never mix it while teaching. i have nothing but praises for him

gymkhana

Alfrescian
Loyal
I already told you, He spoke and it is.

Can you give us your natural explanation from your physics degree bro? How was energy created by your physics?

ure a liar bro we can all see who is distorting religion for their personal agenda..yours is rapture right? Ill get to that in due time to expose you again..

IN the meantime any body who googles the words "Be and it is" as you have mentioned... will never find it in the bible...IT IS IN THE QURAN! wuahahaha what a deceitful person you are at least quote your sources can?

Last edited: