• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can any atheist here tell us how the universe was created?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
cant you just google it? why so lazy?

you are already intellectually lazy. now you want people to spoonfeed you?

bro since he dont talk sense ...we should not talk sense to him ...just let him have taste his own medicine :wink:

Last edited:

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro since he dont talk sense ...we should not talk sense to him ...just let him have taste his own medicine :wink:

just having a go at him. he is a typical young ignorant religious believers, totally oblivious to reasoning, logic and never touch on science. I have walked thru' that path before.

so,it is my mission to knock some sense into him as much as i can.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
just having a go at him. he is a typical young ignorant religious believers, totally oblivious to reasoning, logic and never touch on science. I have walked thru' that path before.

so,it is my mission to knock some sense into him as much as i can.

bro, no matter how hard we knock them ..they will never change their mindset ...i have already knock them with so many logical post in the past ....in the end its the best if i feed them with their own medicine . readers here are not stupid . we have already done our part . if they willing to learn we can teach ...but they dont even want to learn . so the best is just whack them hard and let them taste their own medicine .

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro, no matter how hard we knock them ..they will never change their mindset ...i have already knock them with so many logical post in the past ....in the end its the best if i feed them with their own medicine . readers here are not stupid . we have already done our part . if they willing to learn we can teach ...but they dont even want to learn . so the best is just whack them hard and let them taste their own medicine .

yeah, but it makes so much fun just to poke fun at this incorrigible fantasy believers.

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'll be going to heaven whether you like it or not bro.

which heaven? hindu heaven? islam heaven? jade emperor heaven? odin heaven? zeus heaven? isis/horus heaven? whabout the central american, african or the asian minority heaven?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
there is only one heaven bro.

thats right son ....there is only one heaven in the whole world ....follow me . remember even if you kenna car accident or someone you love suddenly die ...dont worry , i have plans for you and them :wink: because i loves you all :wink:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
thats right son ....there is only one heaven in the whole world ....follow me . remember even if you kenna car accident or someone you love suddenly die ...dont worry , i have plans for you and them :wink: because i loves you all :wink:

sorry bro, me going there, you maybe not