• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

N Korean Kim pulled out the nuke missles and tanks (pics)

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Z20120415TTAPT01316G3000000.jpg

Blazars

Alfrescian
Loyal

Pardon me! I didnt know NK is capable of skyscrapes! Not you high rise apartment, not the low rise industry buliding, but your shenton way skyscrapes!

Now, I wonder who are the major tenants of these skycrapes in NK? PJ Morgan? Citibank?

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pardon me! I didnt know NK is capable of skyscrapes! Not you high rise apartment, not the low rise industry buliding, but your shenton way skyscrapes!

Now, I wonder who are the major tenants of these skycrapes in NK? PJ Morgan? Citibank?

They have skycraper too, look at this hotel, 105 floors.
515px-Ryugyeong_Hotel_on_February_2011.jpg

Ryugyong Hotel in Pyongyang.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Z20120424TTAPT00942G3000000.jpg

An effigy of North Korean leader Kim Jong Un is burned by anti-North Korea protesters during a rally denouncing the North's recent announcement in Seoul, South Korea, Tuesday, April 24, 2012. North Korea sharply escalated the rhetoric against its southern rival, claiming it will soon conduct "special actions" that would reduce South Korea's conservative government to ashes within minutes.

Z20120424TTAPT00930G3000000.jpg

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<embed src="http://www.ebaumsworld.com/player.swf" allowScriptAccess="always" flashvars="id1=82556507" wmode="opaque" width="567" height="345" allowfullscreen="true"/>

north korean entertainment for tourist

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi Singveld,
thanks for the pictures, but those missiles look like 1960s-70s tech..

I really hope the USA and S Korea works to collapse NK and not keep it alive,

And you got any pics of the N K chio boos,, and are NK gals more chio than SK gals?

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
a lot of weapons today are from the 60's and 70's. Cold war drive investment in weapon technology, peace after USSR collapse have lower investment in the area. Take our best fighter F-15, first made in 70's, our air defence SAM, hawk from 60's, our best anti tank weapon, apache from70's.

North korean girls are more ugly than South korean girls, because lack of access of plastic surgery.

you dun want any korean gf, because they smell of garlic. No matter how good they look on photo. Stay away from them.

hi Singveld,
thanks for the pictures, but those missiles look like 1960s-70s tech..

I really hope the USA and S Korea works to collapse NK and not keep it alive,

And you got any pics of the N K chio boos,, and are NK gals more chio than SK gals?