• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kong Hee is fighting back now! Waging a war of copyright on whistle blower's YouTube

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
City Harvest Church: are they waging a war of copyright on whistle blower's YouTube accounts?

YouTube user 'Kong Hee' has since even silenced the whistle blower 'goh05dan' who was critical of Pastor Kong Hee's theology, especially that he espoused and as excerpted in the YouTube video titled 'Kong Hee 30,60 100 fold return'.

The said video questioned Pastor Kong's theology in his confusion of '30,60 100 fold return' as quoted in both Matthew 13:8 and Matthew 13:23 with financial returns as consequence of participation in certain Church related activities.

Specifically, the return refers NOT to fiduciary returns but to gains in a spiritual sense, applicable to both Christianity as well as the follower whether in this life or the next- Pastor Kong Hee's depreciating use of Singapore currency notes and his gift of fungible currency to teach this point was both despicable and offensive and liable to mislead his followers into believing that the membership of the said Church might reap monetary gains- the expense of approx S$200 as 'prize money' to the recipient also reeks of 'baiting'- a sales tactic many dishonest salesmen use to entice unwitting customers to invest in ponzi/ other fraudulent investment schemes.

The translated text of the two verses are excerpted as follows:
Matthew 13:8: "Still other seed fell on good soil, where it produced a crop—a hundred, sixty or thirty times what was sown." Matthew 13:23: "But the one who received the seed that fell on good soil is the man who hears the word and understands it. He produces a crop, yielding a hundred, sixty or thirty times what was sown.""

In conclusion, I'm unsure to what extent 'goh05dan''s "multiple third-party notifications of copyright infringement" although all the protesters named seem to be 'Kong Hee'- perhaps some clarification as to the purpose of those excerpts could be made as it is surely in the spirit of progressive free speech for there to be an open discussion about the theology that preaches of various religions preach.

One must not forget the dark ages in European history wherein one aspect as I understand was the corruption of the Holy Bible "By the time of Saint Martin Luther, the Bible was a RARE book. The only "bible" available was the corrupt Latin Vulgate version which included corrupt words like priest, charity, church, etc. etc. " [Source: Life and Times of Saint Martin Luther]- under which conspiracy, the Catholic Church collected 'Indulgences' based on unsound theology and a congregation kept theologically illiterate by such corrupt Priest. Indulgences paid by the populace of course made the then Diocese of Rome immensely rich... until the Gutenberg Press and Martin Luther came along...

This person 'Kong Hee' it seems to me, is more like a corrupt Catholic Priest keeping the Bible confidential, the people ignorant, and the Church profitable; as society once was in the dark ages of human history.

Video+search+'Kong+Hee+30,60+100+fold+return'.JPG

'Kong+Hee+30,60+100+fold+return'-deleted.JPG

'Kong+Hee+said+No+Money+sell+your+belonging+and+Give'-+video+deleted.JPG

Suzie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Kong Hee is fighting back now! Waging a war of copyright on whistle blower's YouT

Hi Mister Ron ,

What you trying to say Hah ??? I catch no balls , aiyah !!!

Can said simple ? tks hor .

Suzie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Kong Hee is fighting back now! Waging a war of copyright on whistle blower's YouT

Otherwise just simple said : Kong Hee Fatt & Enjoy hor !!!

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

alamak..................Ron Ron is trying to tell you...................

Kong Hee is the most honest God-fearing pastor on the planet.................

and that he can be trusted with your entire fortune..................

becoz Kong Hee is the greatest magician of all time.....................you give him 1 dollar.................he turn it into 100 bucks for you !

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

No money sell your HDB flat and give....Ho Ching hmmmmmm, " think I call my dad-in-law for permission to buy City Harvest shares."

Suzie

Alfrescian
Loyal

alamak..................Ron Ron is trying to tell you...................

Kong Hee is the most honest God-fearing pastor on the planet.................

and that he can be trusted with your entire fortune..................

becoz Kong Hee is the greatest magician of all time.....................you give him 1 dollar.................he turn it into 100 bucks for you !

More like ( after turning it into ) 100 bucks He ask you to donate S$99.90 cents to

the Church .

Bro , Ron Ron , out of 10,000 church members , 4D on Wed , Sat & Sun (total
23 plus 23 plus 23 prizes total 69 prizesz ) . Using the law of large numbers
every week his church will have at least 69 Members Touch 4 D . Fatt Choy Ahh...
If strike 1st prize : The Lord give you 2000 time /3000 times returns ...

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal

Agreed... Temasek should invest in City Harvest... Kong Hee is the best CEO generating the highest ROI... when is the IPO for City Harvest taking place?

bic_cherry

Alfrescian
Loyal
No plagiarism please Mr Ron.

City Harvest Church: are they waging a war of copyright on whistle blower's YouTube accounts?
YouTube user 'Kong Hee' has since even silenced the whistle blower 'goh05dan' who was critical of Pastor Kong Hee's theology, especially that he espoused and as excerpted in the YouTube video titled 'Kong Hee 30,60 100 fold return'.
The said video questioned Pastor Kong's theology in his confusion of '30,60 100 fold return' as quoted in both Matthew 13:8 and Matthew 13:23 with financial returns as consequence of participation in certain Church related activities.
Specifically, the return refers NOT to fiduciary returns but to gains in a spiritual sense, applicable to both Christianity as well as the follower whether in this life or the next- Pastor Kong Hee's depreciating use of Singapore currency notes and his gift of fungible currency to teach this point was both despicable and offensive and liable to mislead his followers into believing that the membership of the said Church might reap monetary gains- the expense of approx S$200 as 'prize money' to the recipient also reeks of 'baiting'- a sales tactic many dishonest salesmen use to entice unwitting customers to invest in ponzi/ other fraudulent investment schemes.
Dear Mr 'RonRon', please note that my original article that I posted at http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread....g-Hee-conning-in-action&p=1030706#post1030706 contains both disclaimers and disclosures.

It also contains some links which clarify various terms used in the text.

By plagiarizing wholesale my text without the above inclusions, I believe that you have done a disservice to both myself in particular and your readers in general.

Please refrain from such careless if not irresponsible behavior in future.

A link to the original source of quoted text should ALWAYS be mentioned for the transparency clarity of discussion.

It is also dishonest to proclaim another's work as your own.

You would well be warned that by quoting my text without reference, you would be liable for any libel such text might incidentally contain as I have in no way any knowledge nor given any permission for the reproduction of my essay through any means or form- as such, I disclaim all responsibility and take NO ownership for your representation/ misrepresentation of my original article which I might also edit from time to time.

Thank you for your kind attention.
Rgds
B.C.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Agreed... Temasek should invest in City Harvest... Kong Hee is the best CEO generating the highest ROI... when is the IPO for City Harvest taking place?

After Sun Ho's sugery on her jaw to shorten her face by two inches, enhance her breasts to E cup and tighten her African American overstretched vagina walls. PastorSunwHore.

breaknews

Alfrescian
Loyal

God really provides lah!

When we need money, my boss gave me a raise.

Bible is not confidential. You go to church they give it for free.

Also available on iPads. iPhones. Android and Windows Phones.

Ten percent tithes in church is really sup sup sway.

Dont be jealous of Kong Hee wealth. His church is rich because he is seeking God's kingdom.

And he is very good in it. I have seen his sermons, they are not occult but mainstream Christians.

They worked very hard for the kingdom of God. and they have talented musicians producing beautiful music for Jesus praised name.

Follow Jesus, not kong hee, not bandits or people who are unsure about themselves.

If you read the bible you cannot find any incidents of Him using his power to hurt people. Instead He healed them and saved them from death. If this is not Godly I really dunno what is.

Time is running out, not only because of Mayan calendar, but natural disasters like earthquakes happen more often than you can change jobs. Mai tu Leow!!!

Don't dwell in trivial affairs but seek more important things in life.

Like your own soul and salvation. Jesus message is clear.

So are you wakeup now?

Last edited:

niwdee

Alfrescian
Loyal

So.....
any alternative sites to watch the vids?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

After Sun Ho's sugery on her jaw to shorten her face by two inches, enhance her breasts to E cup and tighten her African American overstretched vagina walls. PastorSunwHore.

whahahaha...sugery on her jaw to shorten her face by 2 inch? thats funny .

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I'm sure u know a lot about over stretched orifice walls and african americans.