• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Apologies for the Ban

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
have you tried before ? you mean like a buzz in your head and your head feel light ...if like that means high liao .

Of course, many roadside stalls in PRC and ROC selling. Nice. You should try. ROC even has sexy scantily dressed salesgirls selling it.

ah Ram only gets high when he bite live dog......just before they bite him back.

No shit! I won't try dog sashimi. I only take it cooked, stewed or barbequed.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Of course, many roadside stalls in PRC and ROC selling. Nice. You should try. ROC even has sexy scantily dressed salesgirls selling it.

No shit! I won't try dog sashimi. I only take it cooked, stewed or barbequed.

yes i know that ROC has sexy mei mei selling it ...but that time when i was in taiwan .i never thought of trying it cause look dirty . by the way have you try beef sashimi ? its very good . but the beef must be at least kobe beef ..if not taste like shit .

groober2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good to be back bro.

What is the weightage given to a thread before concluding that it belongs to the rubbish heap? I am at a lost here. Anybody can give an answer? Many threads here, I can more or less gauge it's worth but a few leaves me wondering.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
just 30secs ? thats very short ..next time i chew the whole tree :wink:

I have to tell you the whole story..

It was a system project go live weekend and a weekend my course work assignment was due. I think I slept less than 12 hours that weekend. Was at the office drinking coffee, smoking malboros, a can of red bull, 4 panadols...

Until Sunday evening.. I went downstairs and walked to betel nut stall for some more kick (no betel nut girl because "yellow culture" is supposedly banned in Taipei city). In my highly wired state of consciousness, a 30 second buzz was considered okay liao...

exobay

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is the weightage given to a thread before concluding that it belongs to the rubbish heap? I am at a lost here. Anybody can give an answer? Many threads here, I can more or less gauge it's worth but a few leaves me wondering.

The Nod knows what to do so don't worry as long as you don't stalk or spam as what the Admin has said earlier. One thing to note however, if the resident bitch and her lols are in the thread there is no guarantee. Lol.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
This thread can considered a troll and that is probably why it ended up there.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I don't remember it being black.. more like greyish white.. maybe yours is flavoured.. LOL LOL LOL LOL

no wonder looks dirty to me ...yes the one i saw maybe coated with opium :wink: by the way have you try those in little india ? i heard its different from taiwan version .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I have to tell you the whole story..

It was a system project go live weekend and a weekend my course work assignment was due. I think I slept less than 12 hours that weekend. Was at the office drinking coffee, smoking malboros, a can of red bull, 4 panadols...

Until Sunday evening.. I went downstairs and walked to betel nut stall for some more kick (no betel nut girl because "yellow culture" is supposedly banned in Taipei city). In my highly wired state of consciousness, a 30 second buzz was considered okay liao...

30 seconds buzz , if go toliet to pangsai come out already no more kick liao ...i heard chewing betel nut actucally make you awake .