• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Apologies for the Ban

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was away for a week on holiday using the Easter break. Came back late last night and saw a whole bunch of traffic on banning. Saw Raiders' sig, Erection kpkb etc plus you apologising to Zihau for banning him. I thought it was a new fad and decided to join in. I did have some pot when I was on holiday on a nice island but not sleeping pills. Not sure if something happenned.

By the way, I went thru but cannot find any super mod in infraction logs.

my respect goes to you ...you know when to apologies .so you are the supermod ?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, I read your sleeping pill episode, sounds scary for one pill. Did you have alcohol in the last 12 hrs? Know of a case where a lady walked down to the hotel lobby butt naked from her room and dazed. Was told by hotel staff that some people who take sleeping pills with alcohol for thenfirst time after a long bak can have that action. Also told that they have seen this type of action before.

confirm this thread going to be hot ....i can see it coming :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I was away for a week on holiday using the Easter break. Came back late last night and saw a whole bunch of traffic on banning. Saw Raiders' sig, Erection kpkb etc plus you apologising to Zihau for banning him. I thought it was a new fad and decided to join in. I did have some pot when I was on holiday on a nice island but not sleeping pills. Not sure if something happenned.

By the way, I went thru but cannot find any super mod in infraction logs.

thankyou for the trouble to explain . no...its not a new fad to say sorry . i always said sorry if i made a mistake ..by the way was the pot good ? pot is at its best when you smoke on a nice island .glad you enjoy your hoilday .

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nearly all holiday islands ferquented by Ang Mos always have pot. You can't miss it as the bell hops to the waiters keep asking all the time. The week's break was good. Anyway came back with a clear mind.

thankyou for the trouble to explain . no...its not a new fad to say sorry . i always said sorry if i made a mistake ..by the way was the pot good ? pot is at its best when you smoke on a nice island .glad you enjoy your hoilday .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro, I read your sleeping pill episode, sounds scary for one pill. Did you have alcohol in the last 12 hrs? Know of a case where a lady walked down to the hotel lobby butt naked from her room and dazed. Was told by hotel staff that some people who take sleeping pills with alcohol for thenfirst time after a long bak can have that action. Also told that they have seen this type of action before.

no bro...i dont drink ..i cant drink . whenever i drink my whole face and body will turn red and the feeling sucks . im also surprise that one little sleeping pill can make me blur the whole day ...i promise myself never to touch that kind of stuff anymore . actucally im against chemical ...even when im sick i dont see doctor , i let nature take it course . but this time my sleeping problem really makes me crazy so no choice i have to take ...but its going to be my last .