• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

We must boycott all french products!!!!!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
French President Sarkozy has met with renowned terrorist Dalai Lama who orchestrated the deadly Tibetan riots earlier this year.

Sarkozy blatant support for terrorism has caused an international outrage.

To show support for Lo Hwei Yen, I will boycott French products from now on and all of you should do the same.

List of French products to boycott:
Carrefour, French Fries, Delifrance, French Toast, Peugeot, Renault and all other things to do with France.

China tells France Dalai Lama meeting could hurt trade04 December 2008, 11:49 CET
(BEIJING) - China warned on Thursday that multi-billion-dollar trade ties with France could be affected by President Nicolas Sarkozy's planned meeting with the Dalai Lama.

"We attach great importance to our strategic partnership with France, as well as our business relations with France. These two points are closely related," foreign ministry spokesman Liu Jianchao told reporters.

"Only under the condition of good bilateral relations can we create a sound atmosphere for our business relations."

Liu was responding to a question about the potential impact on trade of Sarkozy's planned meeting with exiled Tibetan spiritual leader the Dalai Lama.

Sarkozy is set to meet the Dalai Lama in Poland on Saturday, despite repeated calls by Beijing to scrap the encounter.

Liu again urged Sarkozy to take steps to "repair" ties, presumably by cancelling the meeting, or risk long-term harm to bilateral relations.

"France should really work hard to change this situation, which will determine the development of our bilateral relations," Liu said.

Beijing objects to foreign leaders meeting with the Dalai Lama, who it maintains is trying to win independence for his Himalayan homeland, which has been under Chinese rule since 1951.

The Dalai Lama insists he only wants greater autonomy for Tibet under Chinese rule, and not independence.

China has already retaliated by cancelling an EU-China summit that was set for this week. France currently holds the rotating EU presidency.

China also postponed talks on finalising a deal for 150 Airbus passenger planes, a spokesman for the European aircraft maker said last week, but Liu's comments raised the prospect of more serious economic fallout.

Trade between China and France was worth 33.66 billion dollars last year, up 33.6 percent from 2006, according to Chinese commerce ministry figures.

Among the high-profile French business interests in China are nuclear firm Areva, flagship car manufacturer PSA Peugeot Citroen, retail chain Carrefour and engineering company Alstom.

Liu warned that the Tibet row had stirred resentment among Chinese consumers, who earlier this year staged anti-France protests and boycotts of French goods in a previous uproar over Tibet.

"Due to the French side's erroneous position, the Chinese people are quite discontent," he said, adding: "We hope the Chinese public will remain calm toward China-France relations."

Internet forums, often the only form of public expression for Chinese, have filled recently with anti-French comments.

A forum on government-run China.com posted a petition condemning Sarkozy that drew more than 82,000 online signatures earlier in the week, while blogs have called for boycotts of French goods.

Chinese protesters had earlier this year targeted French businesses such as Carrefour.

Those actions came after Sarkozy linked his attendance at the Beijing Olympic opening ceremony on progress in talks between Beijing and the Dalai Lama's envoys on the future of Tibet.

There was also anger in China about protests over a Chinese military crackdown on unrest in Tibet that disrupted the international Olympic torch relay in Paris and several other cities.

Text and Picture Copyright 2008 AFP.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KAYPOH
A busybody or nosey parker. Can also be used as an adjective or verb. If you're Eurasian, you can shorten it to "kayps".
1. "Ah Beng is such a kaypoh."
2. "Don'ch be so kaypoh, can or not?"
3. "Why you go and kaypoh their business?"
4. "You know, that Cedric de Rosario is such a kayps, mane."

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what about our Airbus?

Luis Vuitton?

L'oreal?

Citroen?

Christian Dior?

Michelin?

Zodiac?

Printtemps?

Chanel?

Pierre Cardin?

Jean Paul Gaultier?

Guy Laroche?

Yves saint Laurent?

Givenchy?

and last for not least Hermes?

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Carrefour, French Fries, Delifrance, French Toast, Peugeot, Renault and all other things to do with France.

shld oso incl french cap, french kiss, etc ... in ur list ...

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal
French President Sarkozy has met with renowned terrorist Dalai Lama who orchestrated the deadly Tibetan riots earlier this year.

No. How can? French chicks are really hot and good in bed. Boycott them? No chance. :biggrin:

Neh_Neh_Pok

Alfrescian
Loyal

China tells France Dalai Lama meeting could hurt trade04 December 2008, 11:49 CET
(BEIJING) - China warned on Thursday that multi-billion-dollar trade ties with France could be affected by President Nicolas Sarkozy's planned meeting with the Dalai Lama.

ns.jpg

"Bonjour you retarded cock
mf.jpg

Why the Chainah people all want to restrict moi to go meet Dalai? 他妈的 they 2 not happy with each other is their problem, don't make your problem moi problem ok"

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, please. And, go fuck yourself dead !!

How ? Dun use French CAP !!!

Yes, boycott the use of French CAP to fuck yourself DEAD !!!

Sarkozy blatant support for terrorism has caused an international outrage.

To show support for Lo Hwei Yen, I will boycott French products from now on and all of you should do the same.
**REST OF CRAPS SNIPPED TO SAVE SPACE**

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
art.sarkozy.dalai.afp.jpg

the french are not to be thrusted....with this white scarf i bless you,your country and your people....france will prosper forever and ever....china protests it's their business...i come here as a friend to the french people....bless you sarkock...bless you...

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No. How can? French chicks are really hot and good in bed. Boycott them? No chance. :biggrin:

French fries, french caps, french loaves, french kisses, FRENCH the mustard (yummy)...French girls'...c'est bon!..delifrance?..oui!?

:biggrin:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you very much for calling French products boycott. Excellent idea.

In the mean time I suggest you buy solely Made in China products starting specifically with China milk products.

In the meantime when everybody else is shunning French, I hope their prices drop so that I may buy them.

Muahahahahahaha

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

62589545_idiot-192a7989fc.gif

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those actions came after Sarkozy linked his attendance at the Beijing Olympic opening ceremony on progress in talks between Beijing and the Dalai Lama's envoys on the future of Tibet.

There was also anger in China about protests over a Chinese military crackdown on unrest in Tibet that disrupted the international Olympic torch relay in Paris and several other cities.

once again a big country has been proven as small....and a small country big..this time....

do you know many french products have raw materials or parts made in China? Hee Hee Hee!

EssaiveE

Alfrescian
Loyal
we are singaporeans living in singapore. why should we boycott the french when this is none of our business. the chinese should stop behaving like spoilt little kids and throw such tantrums, it just reflects badly on them and their supposed strive to be a superpower.

sarkozy, as a pm and a representative of his country has every right to meet who he wants, i dont see why he has to bow down to the chinese threats.

as much as i dislike the french, im with sarkozy on this

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
we are singaporeans living in singapore. why should we boycott the french when this is none of our business. the chinese should stop behaving like spoilt little kids and throw such tantrums, it just reflects badly on them and their supposed strive to be a superpower.

sarkozy, as a pm and a representative of his country has every right to meet who he wants, i dont see why he has to bow down to the chinese threats.

as much as i dislike the french, im with sarkozy on this

You treacherous terrorist supporting dog :oIo:

You must have been cheering loudly when you heard that Ms Lo was killed by those ruthless terrorist.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you very much for calling French products boycott. Excellent idea.

In the mean time I suggest you buy solely Made in China products starting specifically with China milk products.

In the meantime when everybody else is shunning French, I hope their prices drop so that I may buy them.

Muahahahahahaha

You treacherous retarded dog :oIo:

Most of the things in your house are Made In China.

And your grandparents or great-grandparents are Made In China.
How you grandmum must have wish she strnagle you mum to death should she knew that she would give birth to a treacherous dog like you.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
art.sarkozy.dalai.afp.jpg

the french are not to be thrusted....with this white scarf i bless you,your country and your people....france will prosper forever and ever....china protests it's their business...i come here as a friend to the french people....bless you sarkock...bless you...

The French are cursed to be a nation of gays.

France will be an Islamic country in 50 years.