• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rubbish

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Female versions of forummers

I know you were born slow. My sympathies to your parents. But then, here goes.......

Oh behave! Don't stoop to sucking dicks as seen from a perspective. Dumbfuck Racist Moderator! Yeah baby, yeah!....LOL

I can see why you were classified as a retard even among the retarded.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: scroobal's real identity

Does your mother know you are doing this. Don't make her cry over all the high PAP kindergarten fees she had paid. I almost reached the point of accusing you of plagiarism. Develop a regular reading habit lah Dumbfuck Moderator!...LOL....LOL

Look at you harbouring my criticisms like a woman scorned the only problem is you're too ugly to pass off as a real woman and you're certainly not a man if not why don't you follow your own advice? My only hunch would be you're some sort of hermie or a tranny some sort of transexual like creature.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: two chinese students kena shot in southern california

Once upon a time, there was a Jap chap in Florida going to a party in a friend's home. He lost his way and knocked on the wrong gate. The irrate resident came out with his rifle and told him to freeze, then fuck off. The Jap chap couldn't understand English and kept asking for direction. The Yank chap could neither stand nor understand his Jap. So the Yank chap opened fire and the Jap chap was dead. Case closed. Misunderstanding and misadventure.

Actually if someone shows up with a rifle shouldn't it be common sense to just walk off? Did he aim the rifle at him?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You need to have the last word to salvage your pride, Dumbfuck Racist Moderator? OK...Last word......LOL.....LOL

why are you following me around doggy? All cos you lost your master screwball doesn't mean anyone else would adopt you.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What talking you Dumbfuck Racist Moderator? Getting virtually shafted by my six and the half incher time and time again, you still don't get it? My my my, your arse is deep!.....LOL.....LOL.....LOL

Now Dumbfuck don't retort with pride about your deep arse!.....LOL.....LOL

ROFL watching you catch feelings following me around like a small barking puppy makes me day.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Debonerwoman is Jah_rastafar_I the Dumbfuck Racist Moderator in drag.................with a teenny little boner.....LOL......LOL.....LOL...You find lots of his kind in Pattaya....LOL

wow so you dress in drag too? Actually how does it benefit you since i doubt a dress could make you look feminine.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I am just getting you to behave dumbfuck child.....maybe you really need a doc......lol.....lol.....lol

wow i must have really hurt you deep for you to carry such feelings and think about me even when i'm not present. The screw won't be pleased about this he wants to be your centre of attention.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

the 2 screw cronies talking amongst themselves like a bunch petty gossiping girls that look like 2 fat balding middle aged uncles.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Now now now! See! you are getting to the stage of internet blabbering when trying to salvage your misplaced pride. Guess my surrogate parenting skills are not up to par, you Dumbfuck Racist Moderator....LOL.....LOL.....LOL

why are you repeating the same boring mantra everyday? Your parents must have abused you daily to "i am a dumb fuck" for you to repeat everywhere you go. Pity you.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Goodnight dumbfuck child. There's always tomorrow and then the day after tomorrow...LOL....LOL.....LOL.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

so this means that you want the last word in? It pleases me i'm always on your thoughts all the way it's actually good to have a doggy even if it's just a 3rd rate doggy.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: alamaking is banned? why and by whom?

To those people who complains and wants to dictate what a samster should or should not to write in this forum, look yourself in the mirror and ask yourself: "Who the fuck are you?"

LOL LOL LOL :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

It's really odd cos to some of them it's ok for them to write in a certain manner but it's not ok for others to write.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Gathering of Young SPGs for Ang Moh Shows SGs are Gone Case

knn...all no fashion sense ..youngster that age still dont want to start grooming ..grow older liao , lagi jilat .

sinkie gals where got need to groom? To them they think they are super chio no matter what they wear or how they dress.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

Jah Jah if you read this I want to ask you why change to this new avatar? looks very military la, you planning a coup?

huh it looks military? That's the insigna for Haile Selassie. The red gold and green is what many african flags adopt actually. Anyway my last avatar more military like since the guy was actually dressed in an army uniform.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Gathering of Young SPGs for Ang Moh Shows SGs are Gone Case

those sinkies thought they are living in mountain ...even basic grooming also dont know . go out also dont know how to apply make up ...:wink:

They think they are special what. I mean no matter how ugly they dress they are still chio.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: you're a funny guy Jah, Happy Songkran Jah :wink:

hey happy songkran to you does it start today? I understand that in the provinces they can celebrate it for like 2 weeks but in bkk it's only 3 days correct?