• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This forum needs more JahrastafarI for respectability. Fuck off scroobal!

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have been diligent in introducing foreigners in Singapore to this website. But the feedback to me is that they are so pissed off by the likes of scroobal. A waste of time that's what some of them said about him. A big yawn said the others.

All were in agreement about one thing! If there appear more of the likes of Jah_Rastafar_I with all his contribution of insightful posts, they may even mass email the link to this website to friends back home.

So scroobal, take a hike! We don't need a diametrical of a dumbfuck like you. We need more Moderator Jahs!

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
That was a classic. The responses in there were fantastic. Poor debonerman is rather traumatized by my azz fucking of him with my big stick. I figure in his thoughts like probably 80% of the the time.

And which folder are they now at present Dumbfuck? errr....oops Moderator.:biggrin:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
That was a classic. The responses in there were fantastic. Poor debonerman is rather traumatized by my azz fucking of him with my big stick. I figure in his thoughts like probably 80% of the the time.

U are right. The memes series of threads were funny. They should be made sticky.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ohhhhhh debonedman is really butt hurt about it. Even self pawned himself. How is it getting fucked by yourself? A first time here i believe.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
ohhhhhh debonedman is really butt hurt about it. Even self pawned himself. How is it getting fucked by yourself? A first time here i believe.

You feel good dumbfuck..eerr Moderator? See I am helping you to a higher plane of respectability. Say thank you dumbfuck.:wink:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Darth%20Sidious.jpg

Jah, no point arguing lah, just concentrate your might on that Darth Sidious, LOL

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jah, no point arguing lah, just concentrate your might on that Darth Sidious, LOL

The old mutant didn't show up today maybe needs to recharge batteries. Then again for the sith the older they are the more powerful they are, the mutant only looks like sidious without his powers. :biggrin: