SG Live Bet
SG Tipster
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: This forum needs more JahrastafarI for respectability. Fuck off scroobal!

My Reputation Points: 603 / Power: 7

Default This forum needs more JahrastafarI for respectability. Fuck off scroobal!

I have been diligent in introducing foreigners in Singapore to this website. But the feedback to me is that they are so pissed off by the likes of scroobal. A waste of time that's what some of them said about him. A big yawn said the others.

All were in agreement about one thing! If there appear more of the likes of Jah_Rastafar_I with all his contribution of insightful posts, they may even mass email the link to this website to friends back home.

So scroobal, take a hike! We don't need a diametrical of a dumbfuck like you. We need more Moderator Jahs!
    Re: CPF: The Middle Finger We Need To Show PAP 03:28 AM post#33
    As I have said, why should I go back to politics again? Fight for the ungrateful? Let them choose the mediocre people for mediocre outcome and deserve what they choose for.
    Goh Meng Seng

http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?1...ed-To-Show-PAP

Goh Meng Seng was once a Workers Party cadre member until he was kicked out and ended up being a bastard in the political wilderness. Now you know.

My Reputation Points: 529 / Power: 4

Default Re: This forum needs more JahrastafarI for respectability. Fuck off scroobal!

Did u show Jah's postings to your friends from India?

http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?113457-Keling-memes!!!!
    Last edited by Scrooball (clone); 09-04-2012 at 03:36 PM.

My Reputation Points: 2961 / Power: 14

Default Re: This forum needs more JahrastafarI for respectability. Fuck off scroobal!

Quote Originally Posted by Scrooball (clone) View Post

That was a classic. The responses in there were fantastic. Poor debonerman is rather traumatized by my azz fucking of him with my big stick. I figure in his thoughts like probably 80% of the the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Jah_rastafar_I View Post
    That was a classic. The responses in there were fantastic. Poor debonerman is rather traumatized by my azz fucking of him with my big stick. I figure in his thoughts like probably 80% of the the time.
    And which folder are they now at present Dumbfuck? errr....oops Moderator.
    As I have said, why should I go back to politics again? Fight for the ungrateful? Let them choose the mediocre people for mediocre outcome and deserve what they choose for.
    Goh Meng Seng

Goh Meng Seng was once a Workers Party cadre member until he was kicked out and ended up being a bastard in the political wilderness. Now you know.

My Reputation Points: 529 / Power: 4

U are right. The memes series of threads were funny. They should be made sticky.

Quote Originally Posted by Debonerman View Post
    They are in this very folder. The courtyard cafe you dumb fuck.

My Reputation Points: 6656 / Power: 20

LOL, self owned...... haha....
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    BusNo64 is a cheapskate low baller
    This is how you sum up Drifter, see here, hahaha
    FishyPie - Moron of the Decade, and a SPH dog

Easy child, oops dumbfuck....oops Moderator. Your synapses will start sizzling soon.
    Goh Meng Seng

My Reputation Points: 1120 / Power: 5

Quote Originally Posted by Scrooball (clone) View Post

This thread must be very special to have missed the RH.

Quote Originally Posted by Alamaking View Post
    LOL, self owned...... haha....

He is actually that dumb.

Easy child, oops dumbfuck....oops Moderator. Your synapses will start sizzling soon.
    ohhhh you got pawned so bad. Your eyesight and brain must be detoriating soon you'll be a delirious animal.

Quote Originally Posted by DerMannschaft View Post
    This thread must be very special to have missed the RH.
    No it's where it should be, the courtyard cafe according to SOME Dumbfucks.
    Goh Meng Seng

ohhhhhhh look at how badly some idiot got pawned and still tries to act cool.

ohhhhhhh look at how badly some idiot got pawned and still tries to act cool.
    Whatever you say dumbfuck...eerr Moderator. We need more the likes of you to give this respectability I reiterate. Hahaha.
    Goh Meng Seng

ohhhhhh debonedman is really butt hurt about it. Even self pawned himself. How is it getting fucked by yourself? A first time here i believe.

ohhhhhh debonedman is really butt hurt about it. Even self pawned himself. How is it getting fucked by yourself? A first time here i believe.
    You feel good dumbfuck..eerr Moderator? See I am helping you to a higher plane of respectability. Say thank you dumbfuck.
    Goh Meng Seng

waaaaaaaaaa continues whining away debonedwoman.

waaaaaaaaaa continues whining away debonedwoman.
    See how the dumbfuck eerrrr Moderator adds value and respectability to this forum. Scroobal, you can't compare lah...
    Goh Meng Seng

My Reputation Points: 6656 / Power: 20

Jah, no point arguing lah, just concentrate your might on that Darth Sidious, LOL
    Last edited by Alamaking; 09-04-2012 at 04:20 PM.
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    BusNo64 is a cheapskate low baller
    This is how you sum up Drifter, see here, hahaha
    FishyPie - Moron of the Decade, and a SPH dog

Quote Originally Posted by Alamaking View Post

Jah, no point arguing lah, just concentrate your might on that Darth Sidious, LOL
    The old mutant didn't show up today maybe needs to recharge batteries. Then again for the sith the older they are the more powerful they are, the mutant only looks like sidious without his powers.

Thread Information