• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Newbie questions

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Can I bring my live arowana from sg to MY?

Ok thks bro for the advise, btw what happen to u that time u kana stop? Tot hand carry cannot have water?...
Fighting fish is ok, cos arowana is CITIES controlled fish, it cost from few hundreds to few thousands, thats why they more strict for that, ask my friend to bring for me better... He face more fierce than mine:biggrin:

you are welcome bro . as for the fightin fish they just conficated it .

Sadako

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Nice red. Import in must apply AVA license, export out, better check properly with the authorities there, but x your finger, u know why.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

abc.jpg

Sadako

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Nice comm there, very nice with rays and tiger, is that yours?

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Nice comm there, very nice with rays and tiger.

thankyou ..do you keep fishes as well ? or do you sometimes comeout of fish tank instead of tv ? :wink: i see your pic i beri scare .

Sadako

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sorry I'm not a fish person but I do find them beautiful ESP aro. Right now it's only crawl thru TV, next time is PC screen, like virus.

Arowana88

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wow nice red, bro u also stay MY?? Nice to know bros with same hobby. Any suggestion for place to get nice tank and aro?? If MY cheap I might as well get there. How much u bought yr red bro??

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Sorry I'm not a fish person but I do find them beautiful ESP aro. Right now it's only crawl thru TV, next time is PC screen, like virus.

whahahaha...heng ah i seldom watch tv and i use lap top .

[video=youtube;actkPBcURB4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=actkPBcURB4&feature=related[/video]

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Wow nice red, bro u also stay MY?? Nice to know bros with same hobby. Any suggestion for place to get nice tank and aro?? If MY cheap I might as well get there. How much u bought yr red bro??

bro...i dont stay in MY sorry . got it around 400,000yen .

Arowana88

Alfrescian
Loyal

bro...i dont stay in MY sorry . got it around 400,000yen .

U either stay in sg if not in Japan ? Convert to sing dollars how much?? Maybe crystal can help calculate this amount? So late u post the ring thing! Not scary?? Bro u r old timer here ya? So many posts Already. If u in sg on Chanel 5 now! Got horror movie :biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

U either stay in sg if not in Japan ? Convert to sing dollars how much?? Maybe crystal can help calculate this amount? So late u post the ring thing! Not scary?? Bro u r old timer here ya? So many posts Already. If u in sg on Chanel 5 now! Got horror movie :biggrin:

in japan bro ...convert to sin $ about $6000 .bro, im not in singapore . bro i dont believe in ghost :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

For this gem, IMHO, it could easily fetch 10k sgd.

i brought it when it was slightly bigger then palm size ..not knowing that the colour will turn out that way ..but my friend ask me to buy and say it will be a good investment . now its still very young less then 2years ...i wonder what the colour will become when it turn mature .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

this is my planted tank .

ac.jpg

acd.jpg

Last edited:

sgtsk

Alfrescian
Loyal

i brought it when it was slightly bigger then palm size ..not knowing that the colour will turn out that way ..but my friend ask me to buy and say it will be a good investment . now its still very young less then 2years ...i wonder what the colour will become when it turn mature .

I am not into ornamental fishes. People pay thousands for a bottle of good wine or moutai, not to mention ladies paying tens of thousands for a handbag. Your gem is a red, Chinese prosperous color(communist color as well) and rare for arowana as far I as know. You might want to research the arowana market to know its possible potential and opportunity. Some of China's rich might pay very high price to have it. Good luck to you. Meanwhile, you would probably be better to keep it at a safe place.

Arowana88

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wow bro drifter u really a serious hobbyist for fish and aquarium.... Btw I can't tell from the pic how many inch is yr red?? Mine about 16" , u got to pump the burger up sometimes! I feed bull frogs one shot 7 pcs !!!!!!:eek:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal

actucally by law cannot ...you also cant bring your own dog to malaysia . but just a pet fish maybe the custom close one eye ..but dont suay suay kena those fuck up custom officer ...anyway i think cars goin in malaysia wont kena check at singapore custom .

Yes definitely by right cannot but some i know already did it. As long as not for export and just one, some folks have done it before. :wink:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal

Nice one, my father in law is a breeder of this type of fish, sells to some farms in SG as well as the big names for competition. He always has the "golden" finger when it comes to fishes. Those that will not live, under his hands, live. Those cannot breed, somehow he can make them though not always everytime, he is really patient. He even saved some small fishes that were trapped and managed to make it such that they become big freshwater fishes. Everytime some guy who is expert in fishes see them, will not believe how this species can still survive. (Its not seabass type which we all know can do both sea and freshwater)

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal

I actually had a nightmare about Sadako a few times after the movie. Then suddenly one night as i was having the nightmare, i suddenly saw Sadako climbing from the tv and falling down a building and then the tv fell down as well. :smile:

Somehow no more nightmares after that, at least of Sadako. :biggrin:

LGLab

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: For those already staying at your Terrace House/ Semi-D / Bungalow , Share your.

abugumgum, why dont you buy resale market? BTo gonna wait and wait.. more time wasted means more $$ lost...