• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

More free money from government for me, yeah!!!

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lots of paperwork as usual but no problem

While many SMEs are crowded out by big corps, those of us in F&B are not so much affected and this is great news

I will plough any grants into integrating my wonderful PRC talent

More great news after the longer work permit and with long-term dependents' work pass not subject to ratio

My restaurant chain - a man wanted by Shanmungum calls it a canteen and other green-eyed lazy bums say i use plastic chairs - will thrive!!!

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporebusinessnews/view/1192225/1/.html

SINGAPORE : SPRING Singapore says it will be increasing its funding for the capability development programmes for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), with effect from 1 April 2012.

In a statement on Friday, SPRING says it will provide enhanced support for all enterprise-level programmes over the next three years (until 31 March 2015) to help SMEs build up their capabilities and restructure their business.

Under the initiative, SMEs can look forward to more funding support, up from the current 50 to 70 percent of qualifying costs under the various capability development programmes.

It will cover areas such as human capital development, technology adoption, innovation, service quality, branding and productivity.

In addition, SPRING says another S$200 million has been topped up to the existing budget to boost the funding support.

This top-up will help support an additional 1,800 SME projects.

- CNA/ch