• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Temasek Poly wearing uniform liao......

hurley

Alfrescian
Loyal
just because some Singapore Poly guy say he cannot concentrate in school with skimpy girls, Temasek Poly censors?

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
The best uniform is those skirts that blow up when the wind blows. :biggrin:

I cannot help but post this. Was having dinner with my little tigress last night when I spoted a D cup milk having dinner with her hubby. As little tigress was away ordering soup, I turned way head to look at their table. The milf had changed her seat so that she could feed her young daughter and her new sitting position was that she was now sitting facing our table. So me fast hand fast leg, change my seating to face her and enjoy her D cup tits :biggrin:

The best thing was, when she tried to get out of her seat to stand up, she parted her legs really wide and her knee length skirt revealed her nice white cotton panty(my favourite!) She did this another 2 times. My little tigress kept asking me to go home but I told her, "relax lah baby, let me rest awhile can?" :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
The best thing was, when she tried to get out of her seat to stand up, she parted her legs really wide and her knee length skirt revealed her nice white cotton panty(my favourite!) She did this another 2 times. My little tigress kept asking me to go home but I told her, "relax lah baby, let me rest awhile can?" :biggrin:

u scared your tigress ask why she never do anything yet, but arready got a rod sticking out when u stand up? :biggrin:

geylangchickenloyangduck

Alfrescian
Loyal
nah beh....this is kindergarten uniform or what? Like nuns...and the guys...fuck, look like fucktards ...add on diapers to complete the picture.

TP if really implement is a sure way to kill their enrolment numbers.

Even those with uniform fetish won't rise to this design...sibeh stupid.

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Actually ok what wear uniform..at least they will get to enjoy the concession fare.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TP student enrolment rate will drop like hell!

TP is already one of the shittier polytechnics. Another crappy one is Republic Polytechnic.

If a polytechnic education is what you're after, Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Singapore Polytechnic and Nanyang Polytechnic are good enough to fulfill your needs.

Remember:
TP and RP = Fucked up polys.
NUH and CGH = Fucked up hospitals.
Sim Lim Square Lv 1-3 = Fucked up shops.

^^^
Hard truths in Singapore to keep you going.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very Tight Cosplay Type Will Be Great !

thaiuniform.jpg

normal_thai-school-girl-uniform3.jpg

Wow ! Very tight. Good, I like that.

Sexy-Adult-School-Uniform-Cosplay-Costume_7.jpg

cosplay-adult-nurse-costume-dress-sexy-3-yfbig.jpg

2012-New-School-Girl-s-Uniform-Temptation-Sexy-Girl-Costume-Party-Costume.jpg

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stupid Design Means All Syum Tis 'Poly'

With these Uniforms, TP students can head to Jalan Besar Stadium after their classes, to sarpok the Lions for their Malaysia Cup games...

Heeheeheehee ! Yah, i know what you really mean. For NDP, no need to change to another costume for the parade. Very orbit ?

But, poly means freedom, right. Who wanna go there ? Might as well enter a JC instead. JC girls' uni chio mah.