• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie gal call off wedding on the eve of Actual day becos..

KoalaJack

Alfrescian
Loyal
Modern Singapore wives don't do housework, don't give birth or don't look after children, generally have flat under developed breasts like airport runways and probably give lousy sex. Their money is theirs not shared and husband has to pay for everything.

probably sinkie chinese gals yorue refering to? the boobs part is a giveaway

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Bro, more importantly, how did you get to know your wife? Does she have young, pretty and unmarried sisters or close friends? I believe we have bachelors in SBF sick of SG girls. :biggrin:

I knew her when shes going back to Vietnam during the school holidays. I saw a cute petite girl trying to balance her luggage and I went to be the hero. That time Tiger Airways just started and its free seating. The seat beside her was occupied by her friend so I occupied the one behind her and began to chat with her. Then we exchange YM and thats how it began :smile:

If this thread was posted 1.5 years ago, I would have said yes! She has a cousin, very good girl (I seldom will praise girl), super gentle, super good temper. Unfortunately, got married last year, now 6 months pregnant liao :biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
wow can you speak vietnamese?

I think vietnamese sounds like ducks quacking. Many ppl have commented on that.

I can't. Super lazy :biggrin:
Yes, they speak like ducks and super loud. Thats why sometimes when my wife calls home, I have to ask her to lower down her volume :smile:

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I knew her when shes going back to Vietnam during the school holidays. I saw a cute petite girl trying to balance her luggage and I went to be the hero. That time Tiger Airways just started and its free seating. The seat beside her was occupied by her friend so I occupied the one behind her and began to chat with her. Then we exchange YM and thats how it began :biggrin:

Like watching korean drama ... :biggrin:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I knew her when shes going back to Vietnam during the school holidays. I saw a cute petite girl trying to balance her luggage and I went to be the hero. That time Tiger Airways just started and its free seating. The seat beside her was occupied by her friend so I occupied the one behind her and began to chat with her. Then we exchange YM and thats how it began :smile:

If this thread was posted 1.5 years ago, I would have said yes! She has a cousin, very good girl (I seldom will praise girl), super gentle, super good temper. Unfortunately, got married last year, now 6 months pregnant liao :biggrin:

hi there

1. bro, sweet & nice beginning.
2. machiam, some taiwanese melo-drama too.
3. hahaha!
4. glad that your wifey is no sinkie gal.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Modern Singapore wives don't do housework, don't give birth or don't look after children, generally have flat under developed breasts like airport runways and probably give lousy sex. Their money is theirs not shared and husband has to pay for everything.

hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. what's yours is hers.
3. what's hers is still hers mah!
4. that is why when i steal eat i definitely wipe it clean & thoroughly.
5. i also have some secret account/assets.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. what's yours is hers.
3. what's hers is still hers mah!
4. that is why when i steal eat i definitely wipe it clean & thoroughly.
5. i also have some secret account/assets.

You married a sinkie girl???

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The girl is pissed off because her knight in shining armour turns out to be a wimp. Moron trying so hard to please but still failed in the end. Why lie or live beyond your means? May be a blessing in disguise though! Point is: Cannot blame it all on the sinkie girl. She has a right to certain expectations from the moron himself because he fed her with those expectations. At the end of the day, he lied to her. Next time, he may cheat on her. Know what I mean?

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You married a sinkie girl???

hi there

1. bro, no way.
2. honest, me co-habit with a non-sinkie gal.
3. must always have an exit-clause for myself mah.
4. in case when things do not turn out well in the long run.
5. can bonk anytime, can let go anytime without string attached.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
no money = no honey

sad fact of life these days with a lot of sinkie girls.

As someone mentioned ....the girls from the less developed countries are not inclined this way ...at least not yet.

bro...girls from less developed countries are not saint either ...if you are unlucky , you can also end up marrying the whole village :wink: