• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie gal call off wedding on the eve of Actual day becos..

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
ya bro...u see ah...if interest low then cost of borrowing is low ...so people can borrow plenty $$$$$ to buy shares, cars, property etc etc.

This means got plenty demand for goods and services ...which means the buggers can up the price ...so all these things become expensive lor.

When the situ is reversed and interest rates go up...then likely the other guys go down and become cheaper
bro u mean interest low, property up, interest high, property drop?:confused:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ya bro...u see ah...if interest low then cost of borrowing is low ...so people can borrow plenty $$$$$ to buy shares, cars, property etc etc.

This means got plenty demand for goods and services ...which means the buggers can up the price ...so all these things become expensive lor.

When the situ is reversed and interest rates go up...then likely the other guys go down and become cheaper
roger roger bro.

Last edited:

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
sell the palace and downgrade.

Actually...dis happen 2 b de most difficult part...sum ppl simply cnot accept downgrade...happen 2 sum1 i noe...lost job still cnot let go his BM...his condo...his daughter piano lesson...

mangali

Alfrescian
Loyal
丢 ! No $$ just say so la ! btw his gf married him or that condo ? 丢 !

நீங்கள் விழுங்க

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
丢 ! No $$ just say so la ! btw his gf married him or that condo ? 丢 !

நீங்கள் விழுங்க

Happened to one of my friends, also called off when the groom to be bought the condo and in order to add her name inside, he also said she should help to share the monthly installments. She ran off very shortly before the marraige. This guy earns about 6-7k a month and was in mid thirties.

Asura

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

U are correct, but very hard to get equilibrium bro.

Silent88scope

Alfrescian
Loyal
With his $4k earnings, if the guy can don't bother so much about "face", he can simply buy a 3 room resale flat and decorate it until like sultan's palace.
By living within his means to save wisely, he can even take his wife for tour at least twice a year and enjoy quality life together.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I bet that guy was so heart broken and crying his heart out. Hey if he wants to be a slave to her then what's there to say?

Is it any wonder that sinkie gals don't need to be pretty or do anything just simply exist as a female and have tons of guys behaving like idiots for them.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Happened to one of my friends, also called off when the groom to be bought the condo and in order to add her name inside, he also said she should help to share the monthly installments. She ran off very shortly before the marraige. This guy earns about 6-7k a month and was in mid thirties.

Did your fren cry his heart out or thanked his lucky stars. Marriage isn't about love in this case.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Did your fren cry his heart out or thanked his lucky stars. Marriage isn't about love in this case.

Yes i think he was affected for quite a while as he didn't go out with us, seems gold diggers are everywhere. :(

Luckily back then when i was in another company a lady colleague asked me how much i made, i told her 50% of what i actually made.
Saw her true face already. Another time, a PRC lady who got to know my classmate, i also told her 50% but she was more sincere.
Straightaway no contact.

Somehow later she called me back but i told her i already married by then. Never told her how much i made nor felt the need to spite her since love
was never there.

True love is rare though, i know someone who actually takes taxi from Tampiness to AMK every week to accompany her bf who was in NS then.
She pays for everything herself, etc and even when they go for holiday, to hotel, most expenses she pays. In the end, she got dumped, even
travelled to AU to visit him and he dumped her there. :(

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes i think he was affected for quite a while as he didn't go out with us, seems gold diggers are everywhere. :(

Luckily back then when i was in another company a lady colleague asked me how much i made, i told her 50% of what i actually made.
Saw her true face already. Another time, a PRC lady who got to know my classmate, i also told her 50% but she was more sincere.
Straightaway no contact.

Somehow later she called me back but i told her i already married by then. Never told her how much i made nor felt the need to spite her since love
was never there.

True love is rare though, i know someone who actually takes taxi from Tampiness to AMK every week to accompany her bf who was in NS then.
She pays for everything herself, etc and even when they go for holiday, to hotel, most expenses she pays. In the end, she got dumped, even
travelled to AU to visit him and he dumped her there. :(

OK for the lady that visited her bf is she a chinese and is her bf a chinese?

cockie

Alfrescian
Loyal
2 things to this Gong Kia.

1. He is lucky that the Bitch dutch him so he save on the Maintainence and no need to pay her anymore.
2. He is lucky he Gold Digger early so he dont have waste any more future money on her.

But he did 1 stupid thing..... Why lie? If she only want to married him for the condo than she is not worthed.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The sinkie woman is probably sore over the loss of potential paper gains.
Sinkie man is dumb fuck to lie over such things.

Aside to property market, Pappies will everything to prop it up.....it is in their interest....dun count on it coming down drastically anytime soon.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why not:confused:

Thight rope performers are in constant equilibrium. Balancing act is a constant search for equilibrium, that's why they are paid a premium.

For those who are paid a premium and yet incompetent, will pull some excuse out of their arse like what you said.

No offense.:o But think about it.

U are correct, but very hard to get equilibrium bro.