• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

38 years old virgin female open for marriage, virgin men priority, no sex 1st 3 years

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
32_120321095650_1_lit.jpg

QQ______20120322102341.x_large.jpg

20120322052723636c8.png

贞操女神涂世友征婚 要求婚后三年不过性生活
今天(3月20日),38岁贞操女神涂世友在新浪微博公开征婚,要求党员公务员处男优先,婚前不发生性行为,婚后三年考察期不过性生活。征婚微博引无数网友围观,“又一个凤姐来了。”网友感叹怎么会有男人经得起考验?贞操女神会成为剩斗士。
  今天下午3时58分,此微博一经发布,短短1个多小时就被转发近万次,截至晚上10时20分,微博被转发47640次,评论21091次。
  “到火星去找吧。”“做一辈子老闺女算了。”大部分网友认为这样的征婚条件找不到男人,网友们以围观看热闹的心态果断转起,“又一个凤姐来了”、“纯粹炒作”网友的各种评论飞了起来。
  “这是我出名后第一次公开征婚。”今晚电话采访涂世友时,她承认这是她自己发的微博,因为前不久被人劝说该嫁人了,她自己也觉得已经38岁,没有时间再等了,于是转而征婚希望尽快找到幸福,但没想到反响那么大。
  关于6个征婚条件,涂世友称自己坚持婚前守贞的理念,也希望对方有同样的理念,所以要求“婚前绝对不能发生性行为,处男优先。”至于为什么党员公务员优先,“他们作风一般正派一些,喜欢我这样纯洁的。”她称自己38岁仍然保持处女身,会招得这类男士喜欢。
  至于第5条婚后三年考察期不能过性生活、考察期结束后方可行夫妻之事。她认为男士如果能够接受这条和她结婚,“那么他肯定是对我认真的。如果领了结婚证,规矩可以再改,不一定要3年。”
  面对大量网友质疑她炒作自己,涂世友表示否认。

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: 38 years old virgin female open for marriage, virgin men priority, no sex 1st 3 y

No sex in the first three years? Fuck you, bitch.

Your dust-and-cobweb vagina is not made of gold.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: 38 years old virgin female open for marriage, virgin men priority, no sex 1st 3 y

She is so ugly and old. Vagina also probably full of fungi from inactivity over the years

cunnilaubu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I pass......

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

She is so ugly and old. Vagina also probably full of fungi from inactivity over the years

I pass......
But most important of all....... you guys are virgins or not? if not, not qualified to comment leh, LOL

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

with her kind of looks, it will be no sex forever.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I see a resemblance.

605958tu_shiyou_2.jpg

Robert-dimatteo_1750677c.jpg

Zatoichi

Alfrescian
Loyal

with her kind of looks, it will be no sex forever.
Actually, it's not just her looks...
The fact that she STRONGLY prefers VIRGIN men in their 40s to marry her, and will allow them to start having sex with her only when she reaches at least 41, proves that she would RATHER NOT have any sex till death!

Last edited:

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yesterday and today still I virgin.:p

This lady sure don't give blowjob type. Belong IMH.:o

BTW you yourself virgin or not:confused:

But most important of all....... you guys are virgins or not? if not, not qualified to comment leh, LOL

Pervert

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Confirm Pervert failed with kosong.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yesterday and today still I virgin.:p

This lady sure don't give blowjob type. Belong IMH.:o

BTW you yourself virgin or not:confused:
I'm not, so i didnt comment anything....

Marican

Alfrescian
Loyal

looks to me like Yoda.

callmebad

Alfrescian
Loyal

can't understand what is her purpose of looking for a man

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You want to self restrict then no choice, LOL
Lately, someone say I talk to much cock, tio accused as PAP mole, stir shits all these, so I keep myself quite lor, now only reply to someone worthy to reply :smile:

Last edited:

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lately, someone say I talk to much cock, tio accused as PAP mole, stir shits all these, so I keep myself quite lor, now only reply to someone worthy to reply :smile:

True you talk cock what. Ask people discuss buy which car for months in the end you no money to buy car KNN

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

See, less than a minute, someone reply liao, no need to see the samster typed above, I already know what he's going to say, he's already in my ignore list, so cant see anything, LOL