• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nicole shows more maturity than Goh Meng Seng & Hazel Poa combined

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
she is wise and smart combined... i forsee that she will be our leader after leeders fall.

i hold high regards for her and will be definitely looking out for her.:o

So will the NSP be joining the Hougang by-election?

The party's secretary general, Ms Hazel Poa told reporters that she has yet to make a decision.

But meanwhile, Ms Seah has already made it clear that she will definitely not be taking part in the Hougang by-election.

- http://wherebearsroamfree.blogspot.com/2012/03/nicole-seah-shows-more-maturity-than.html

king_of_abalone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mature means saggy tits and unshaved forested pussy.

I don't think nicole has any tits at all.

And she looks like she might be the hairless, or sparse haired pubes type of gal.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
she is wise and smart combined... i forsee that she will be our leader after leeders fall.

i hold high regards for her and will be definitely looking out for her.:o
If Seah is our our leader, then I will be worry.....

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see nothing wrong in political parties politicking. That's politics!

GMS, esp as a "political observer" should have been more tactful. He doesn't sound neutral to me on this one.

Last edited:

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see nothing wrong in political parties politicking. That's politics!

GMS, esp as a "political observer" should have been more tactful. He doesn't sound neutral to me on this one.

With GMS' level of intellect and EQ, tact is asking too much. If he is just a little objective can already. He is on a personal vendetta, bitter like crazy, stupid as hell.

Last edited: