• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Young and Dangerous in Bedok - Gangs meet at kopitiam for pre-dawn "tam pai"

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nine arrested in pre-dawn fight

Lianhe Wanbao - 20 hrs 45 mins ago

pc_600x450.jpg
<cite style="display: block; font-style: normal; font-size: 10px; margin-top: 4px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 4px; margin-left: 0px; ">Mr Zhong, 60, said the hawkers all took cover in their stalls during the brawl.</cite>
Nine people have been arrested in a pre-dawn brawl at a coffeeshop.

Two groups of youths clashed this morning at 5.12am at a coffeeshop at Blk 531, Bedok North Street 3.

An eyewitness, Mr Zhong (60, vegetarian food stall owner), told reporters that
the two groups were made up of youths who seemed to have some prior feud.

He was, however, unclear what might have sparked off the clash, which took place at the outdoor seating area of the coffeeshop.

Mr Zhong went on to describe that many were hurt in the brawl, with people beaten to the ground and at least one person's face seen covered in blood.

During the fight, the stall owners in the coffeeshop were quick to keep away their knives and take cover in their stalls.

The police eventually arrived to take control of the situation and arrested nine people.

Source: Lianhe Wanbao, 18 March 2012.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
knn bunch of amateurs.....
settlement talks are always held in gang friendly kopitiams mah....
not bad leh how many police needed to arrest 9 persons?

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
knn bunch of amateurs.....
settlement talks are always held in gang friendly kopitiams mah....
not bad leh how many police needed to arrest 9 persons?

Must be something big happened on Saturday night for the settlement talk to be held so early in the morning... Maybe a Ktv bill dispute?

Mata can arrest 9 of them because they were lying on the floor!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Must be something big happened on Saturday night for the settlement talk to be held so early in the morning... Maybe a Ktv bill dispute?

more likely something as trivial as a staring incident.

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nine arrested in pre-dawn fight

Lianhe Wanbao - 20 hrs 45 mins ago
During the fight, the stall owners in the coffeeshop were quick to keep away their knives and take cover in their stalls.

[/COLOR]

The stall owners are too kind. They should have thrown all their choppers out for the clowns to slash each other to death like those HK gangster films.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
The last time when someone dare me to fight one on one, I dialed 999 and guess how many policemen turned up?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

LOL really funny la
when i see such incidents i wonder these youths kena influenced by what.....young and dangerous movies already 15 years ago....if impressionable teens kena influenced then now all in their 30s.....cannot be the 古惑仔 generation......unless the youths watching re-runs.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL really funny la
when i see such incidents i wonder these youths kena influenced by what.....young and dangerous movies already 15 years ago....if impressionable teens kena influenced then now all in their 30s.....cannot be the 古惑仔 generation......unless the youths watching re-runs.

Oh yes! All the 古惑仔 movies are still very popular. They are still on display shelves in dvd shops and always ranked as top downloaded movies in sites.

Asura

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bunch of stupid idiot. So what do they gain from all these, nothing but pain + probation or fine + jail... etc but not fame and glory huh.

Last edited:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The last time when someone dare me to fight one on one, I dialed 999 and guess how many policemen turned up?

hi there

1. bro, no offence.
2. what's in your avatar leh?
3. alamak's looks "chouer"
4. so how many mata turn up to help the distressed?

breaknews

Alfrescian
Loyal
So early so energetic? Should sign them up as commandos and sent them to Matlands to raid Mats targets!

Last edited: