• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Aus Jobs!

PaiAndPai

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thought of starting this job thread to help fellow board readers gain employment in Aus...

first off, I am looking for experienced data analyst at a top Aus FMCG company in Melbourne ... SAP experience required.
PM me, with your CV... it is an authentic vacancy.. will send the seek.com link to you, in my reply.

hughgrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thought of starting this job thread to help fellow board readers gain employment in Aus...

first off, I am looking for experienced data analyst at a top Aus FMCG company in Melbourne ... SAP experience required.
PM me, with your CV... it is an authentic vacancy.. will send the seek.com link to you, in my reply.

whats the salary dude?

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow,so those wanting to migrate to Down Under,can have better chance liao.

bro,so nice of you. :smile:

Dunga

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wat do you exactly mean pls?

Means tat you invest and start a small biz there and employ locals to work for you. Helping their economy in a way.

Many countries require you to invest in their country or create jobs to contribute to their economy before your application can be approved.

emerjojo

Thanks Dunga.... I wish... but such investment needs $$$ which I dun ve enuff.

Seriously... how's the job market in Mel now? Anyone knows?

Last edited:

Pele

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks Dunga.... I wish... but such investment needs $$$ which I dun ve enuff.

Seriously... how's the job market in Mel now? Anyone knows?

That's the same problem many people faced. They dun hav enuf $$$ to migrate becos the foreign country will not juz take you in and let you compete with the locals for job.

You cun juz go there and look for a job without any work permit. And they will not let you migrate there if you dun invest some $$$ in the country.