• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

cybermad

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, I've realised we can't trust anything that is said when it comes from the Malaysian side. (No offence but evidence shows it.)

I also read about the ferry service that was supposed to be ready in 2013. (2 years ago!) But as some wondered, who will it be servicing? So how did they set the 2013 timeline? Clearly, it's a rubbish lie, perhaps to get people excited about Puteri Harbour and buy the properties there. Just as how they lied about the RTS being near to Country Garden but for now, I doubt the RTS will even be built!

The whole area of Puter Harbour is very sparse with few shops and traffic. Can't really foresee any development in the next many years to bring in the crowd also.

I think the whole way Iskandar is being developed is sad. They have the land but likely, the planning process is terrible which caused it to decline and make investors shun it now. There are too many residential developments and shops but the human traffic and businesses are sorely missing.

Pray tell me how can PH be not 'sparse' now when almost ALL the condos are still being built ? Do you know that quite a few international hotels are going to be built ? There will be many tourists in the place , not going to be 'sparse' by any stretch of imagination or you think the international hotels have all not done their homework ? Once the place is more populated , the ferry from Sg will come, bring tourists from Harborfront after their stint at Sentosa. I would be very surprised if the place is not crowded by then.

sgcount

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pray tell me how can PH be not 'sparse' now when almost ALL the condos are still being built ? Do you know that quite a few international hotels are going to be built ? There will be many tourists in the place , not going to be 'sparse' by any stretch of imagination or you think the international hotels have all not done their homework ? Once the place is more populated , the ferry from Sg will come, bring tourists from Harborfront after their stint at Sentosa. I would be very surprised if the place is not crowded by then.

No, I can't quite imagine that actually, just basing on the data presented. Yes hotels cater to tourists. That's their end which doesn't concern us. But if we are talking about the residential developments, it's a different story.

What sort of "research" the authorities do, I don't know and can't assume. But we do know developers are trying very hard to sell and build. The factual data have shown the amount of units are way above the number of takers. We don't know how they plan it anyway. They've been accused lately of being greedy. Instead of concentrating on the business aspects of Iskandar, they have converted the lands into huge residential developments which is questionable.

I think the whole development has to be considered in total, like what will be around the area, what sort of possible businesses coming in, is the government strong enough and showing interest to meet the targets and deadlines, what is the 10-20 year plan, etc. There is a certain danger in thinking ok, when this whole big area is completely filled with condos, it will be lively, with people everywhere. We still need to fall back on the facts and data.

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
No, I can't quite imagine that actually, just basing on the data presented. Yes hotels cater to tourists. That's their end which doesn't concern us. But if we are talking about the residential developments, it's a different story.

What sort of "research" the authorities do, I don't know and can't assume. But we do know developers are trying very hard to sell and build. The factual data have shown the amount of units are way above the number of takers. We don't know how they plan it anyway. They've been accused lately of being greedy. Instead of concentrating on the business aspects of Iskandar, they have converted the lands into huge residential developments which is questionable.

I think the whole development has to be considered in total, like what will be around the area, what sort of possible businesses coming in, is the government strong enough and showing interest to meet the targets and deadlines, what is the 10-20 year plan, etc. There is a certain danger in thinking ok, when this whole big area is completely filled with condos, it will be lively, with people everywhere. We still need to fall back on the facts and data.

Please do not assume Puteri Harbour is the same as Medini, Johore Baru or any part of Nusjaya. It is totally different. Land is limited and it is all freehold land. Most of the projects has more than 90% take up rate save for Southern Marina which was launched not too long ago. There are many others which claimed to be in Puteri Harbour but actually they are in the vicinity. Again, drive over, enjoy a meal or a beer there over a weekend. It is similar to Singapore Quayside Isle, maybe not as busy yet but at a very cheap RM price.

cybermad

Alfrescian
Loyal

One simple question is whether do u think most pple wud prefer to live in a lively n happy place or a more ordinary, less lively place ? Touristy areas tend to be filled with happy tourists and are generally better maintained. Think Orchard Road. There is a reason why ppties there are so expensive. PH I believe will be such a happy n lively place. Plus it has 2 water bodies in close proximity n a CIQ to boot. Dun ask me why but pple tend to feel better when they are near to water. There is why many resorts are beach type in nature.

menghuii

Alfrescian
Loyal
HSR news
http://www.thestar.com.my/Business/...-on-highspeed-rail-job-out-by-2017/?style=biz

KUALA LUMPUR: Details of the contracts for the construction of the KL-Singapore high-speed rail (HSR) will likely be known in two years, said the Land Public Transport Commission chief development officer Dr Prodyut Dutt.

“Given that the development takes about five years and we aim to complete it in 2022, working backwards, we should see the details of these contracts by the year 2017,” he said on the sidelines of the Rail Business Asia 2015 exhibition.

“There is a lot of preliminary work that needs to be done before the tender documents can come out. And these works are currently in progress.

“While this is a project by both the Malaysian and Singaporean governments, there is always a need to jointly consult Singapore,” Dutt added.

Details of the cost-sharing formula with the Singapore government counterpart have still not been fixed yet, he said.

When asked, Dutt also said that there would be no duplicates or redundancy from this HSR project even though it runs along the same route as KTM Bhd’s double-tracking project.

When KTM’s double-tracking railway project is fully completed eventually, it will connect the north and south of Peninsular Malaysia and there are concerns that there may be too much redundancy, given the capital costs that have to be sunk into both projects.

“Our preliminary studies show that the returns are positive. If you look at the experiences abroad where there is HSR, whether it is China, Japan or France, you will find that the benefits would not just be in the terminus cities, but also the cities in between, as it helps to regenerate those in between as well,” Dutt said.

“We think the HSR project is a different mode and targets a different market (compared with the double track). All things considered, we believe the social and economic development will be positive overall,” he added.

Dutt said in his speech earlier that KTM’s double-tracking line from Gemas to Padang Besar would be launched in November this year.

Investor888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heard about the 1% introduction fees for new buyers of Puteri Cove Condos buyers.. I am an existing owner of Puteri Cove.. Will be glad to share some of the 1% ( amount to RM 14000 for 1% ) to new buyers of Puteri Cove..

For Puteri Cove agents, you can also update me via PM if u got new buyers who want to use my name as introducer. I will be glad to help.

I am unsure if Southern Marina has this scheme.. anyone can update?

For new buyers of Horizon Hills, I heard there is a 2% introducer fee. As an existing owner of HH properties, I will be glad to assist you to save some when you buy a bungalow for RM 4.5 million ( S$1.5 million ). Easily RM30000 further discount on top of the packages.

joequek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heard about the 1% introduction fees for new buyers of Puteri Cove Condos buyers.. I am an existing owner of Puteri Cove.. Will be glad to share some of the 1% ( amount to RM 14000 for 1% ) to new buyers of Puteri Cove..

For Puteri Cove agents, you can also update me via PM if u got new buyers who want to use my name as introducer. I will be glad to help.

I am unsure if Southern Marina has this scheme.. anyone can update?

For new buyers of Horizon Hills, I heard there is a 2% introducer fee. As an existing owner of HH properties, I will be glad to assist you to save some when you buy a bungalow for RM 4.5 million ( S$1.5 million ). Easily RM30000 further discount on top of the packages.

hi investor888,

I also bought a unit in P.c residences, may I know how much you bought?

Investor888

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi investor888,

I also bought a unit in P.c residences, may I know how much you bought?

Hi we all buy at the high side about RM1300 psf but its high floors with stunning sea views. So we do not plan to sell. Only consolation is that it is S$400psf for freehold compared to the Sentosa condos which my friends are staying @ S$3000 psf ( leasehold )

No plans to sell. Just heard about this referral scheme and decided to share with potential buyers

SMR I believe is the best buy in Iskandar and Singapore right now @ S$300 psf marina views. Take the high floors I believe still available because many kiasi Sporeans have decided to stay put with their S$1500psf condos in Singapore.

If BN loses in the next elections, we can expect ringgits to have a free fall in the opposite direction. They are being trampled and looked down upon by international investors everywhere. So I would think that if you are buying for retirement, now is the right time

Investor888

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 24011

Some good news. Melia, a five star hotel in Spain, is expanding in Nusajaya.

I wonder where are they locating the hotel. Things are look good for Medini and PH area actually. The boom is still there and the RM3 to S$1 exchange rate clearly help. All the spa businesses and massage parlours are packed every Saturday nights. Eatery shops are jammed packed too.

kong1509

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi we all buy at the high side about RM1300 psf but its high floors with stunning sea views. So we do not plan to sell. Only consolation is that it is S$400psf for freehold compared to the Sentosa condos which my friends are staying @ S$3000 psf ( leasehold )

No plans to sell. Just heard about this referral scheme and decided to share with potential buyers

SMR I believe is the best buy in Iskandar and Singapore right now @ S$300 psf marina views. Take the high floors I believe still available because many kiasi Sporeans have decided to stay put with their S$1500psf condos in Singapore.

If BN loses in the next elections, we can expect ringgits to have a free fall in the opposite direction. They are being trampled and looked down upon by international investors everywhere. So I would think that if you are buying for retirement, now is the right time

Dear ALL,

FYI...

http://www.theiskandarian.com/web/ve...ndar-malaysia/

http://www.nst.com.my/news/2015/09/s...nt-awakens?m=1

Investor888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any owners of Imperia here? My friends and I went for viewing @ Imperia and was blown away by the panoramic sea/marina view. Very very classy and resort living I must say. Superb view and very windy

peaceful

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any owners of Imperia here? My friends and I went for viewing @ Imperia and was blown away by the panoramic sea/marina view. Very very classy and resort living I must say. Superb view and very windy

Hi I am owner of Imperia. Not sure to keep or sell... Let me know if u hv anyone interested

naved

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi I am owner of Imperia. Not sure to keep or sell... Let me know if u hv anyone interested[/QUOT..

Hold on ..first you will pay capital gain tax if you sell now..further there will be a price increse once the ferry service commences.. also when people start to move in the area..surely by next year you will see price up.when the economic dust settles over china and the world