• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am also giving myself up till 2025 for PH to become a world class marina town.

If the price remains at S$300psf I will stay there and use it as my retirement home. No way I will fork out S$3000 for Sentosa. No money also. :smile:

And I am going to stay there.......my holiday home or whenever I go to SG.

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Borrowed this from another site..30th floor view from Imperia. Wow..

30 floor view.jpg

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow Emerald Bay! Wonder how it is doing

Emerald bay is on the far left. Anyway, can't even smell the sales enquires, let alone any booking.
I think the opposite land is reserved land for Government officials.
Wonder who would put up their bungalows there.

btravelling

Alfrescian
Loyal
The next to TOP should be Teega right? Seriously getting exciting over the developments. Every 3 months I will visit PH and its exciting
Teega is said to be TOP just over a year from now Dec 2016, let it go into March or April is fine with me I have to renew my reentry permit first, and it is not due for a bit.

Stimpy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Both versions are correct. One is Shakespeare's original and the other is the more commonly used modern form.

Well, yes and no. It's as correct as when people say 'nip it in the butt', 'I could care less', 'irregardless', 'expresso', 'peak my interest', 'waiting with baited breath' and my personal favorite 'on tenderhooks'.

New modern teaching I guess, everyone gets a sweetie and a pat on the head for turning up, remembering their name and having a go. I remember the good old days of correct and incorrect and a cuff round the head for the latter. :smile:

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heard a few people say that. Why you? Just ease for getting between the two marinas? View is similar to Imperia

Waves @ Puteri Harbour is a proposed new mixed commercial development project with a consisting of residential, retail, hotel and entertainment centre within one development. I think the residential is a serviced apartment. So no condos for sale.
What Puteri Harbour need is retails, not the AEON style but at least a neighbourhood mall.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, yes and no. It's as correct as when people say 'nip it in the butt', 'I could care less', 'irregardless', 'expresso', 'peak my interest', 'waiting with baited breath' and my personal favorite 'on tenderhooks'.

New modern teaching I guess, everyone gets a sweetie and a pat on the head for turning up, remembering their name and having a go. I remember the good old days of correct and incorrect and a cuff round the head for the latter. :smile:

All that glitters is not gold is the modern version, errors must be nipped in the bud. Regardless of spelling, the meaning is the same. I wait for your reply with bated breath as your post has piqued my interest.

Cheers
Tetherhooks

Last edited:

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like PH will be well geared up as a theme for "Fully Serviced Apartments Hub" more like longer stay guests for 1 week & over.

The mixed of retail for these type of guests will have to be replanned as well.. some nice grocers that carry an international variety will be good. Makes longer stay guests convenient. Can also attract expats over to do their weekend shopping and cup of coffee.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like PH will be well geared up as a theme for "Fully Serviced Apartments Hub" more like longer stay guests for 1 week & over.

The mixed of retail for these type of guests will have to be replanned as well.. some nice grocers that carry an international variety will be good. Makes longer stay guests convenient. Can also attract expats over to do their weekend shopping and cup of coffee.

Perfect for me.

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Time to refocus your strategies...:smile:

Shenzhe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi everyone, new to this forum. I just received my keys for imperia condo. Looking to start renovation works. Saw a flyer by zest design & construction in my letter box. I called the no and met up with the boss. He is working on 2 units there and was shown the units already in progress. Seems pretty good work with the ceiling and cabinets/woodwork. If anybody have worked with them, can you let me know if they are ok, before I commit. Please PM me. Thanks.