• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pet lovers, please come in!

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
If u can find in sinkie or Malaysia, let me know! I will buy at all cost (<3k) !

Siberian husky is on my list, but my lifestyle will ruin their life. So I won't have them so soon. Maybe when I'm older and when I have lots of time to walk and play with them

no la , have to import from australia de .unless my ex colleague breeds in SG ....

Jogs1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jogs1

You and yr cats staying in JB liao ? or u gg to bring them in ?
I am still thinking to bring them over or not ....
anyway , i always see NI areas , a lot of stray dogs and they are very skinny and can see ribs liao , wondering is it ok to feed them when i pass by ?

Should be ok if u feed them dog / cat biscuit, no no for left over food from our table. I always keep bottle of cat and dog food in my car, just in case I see any poor hungry strays!

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can concurrent or not? They r like my friends leh ... And I always moan in front of them, they are good listener, because they either sleep (boh hiu me) or they become affectionate by kneading me with the paws. I just love them!

save yr money la , buy investment house to earn money liao then buy cats.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Should be ok if u feed them dog / cat biscuit, no no for left over food from our table. I always keep bottle of cat and dog food in my car, just in case I see any poor hungry strays!

u are so kind hearted !!!! i shall do that too !!!

Last edited:

Jogs1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow. Where did u find ragamuffin? Pedigree? I hardly find this breed leh. Even Maine coon is so hard to find. Maine coon is a big breed, very much resemble a puppy too

Count me lucky lah, ragamuffin is very much resemble like ragdoll too!

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can concurrent or not? They r like my friends leh ... And I always moan in front of them, they are good listener, because they either sleep (boh hiu me) or they become affectionate by kneading me with the paws. I just love them!

u already have 2 for u to moan liao ! spare e poor cat la ....
I always got frightened when my cat used to knead me in e nite ... they are so active at nite !

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
No leh. Mine sleep like babies at night. Although they do roam around sometimes.

Maybe u let your cat slept too much during the day, that's why active at night

u already have 2 for u to moan liao ! spare e poor cat la ....
I always got frightened when my cat used to knead me in e nite ... they are so active at nite !

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
So sad , my little raisin (brown col pom) Kenna ring worm. This evening went to see vet, spent 130 bucks Liao. Now hv to separate with e other 2 fur kids in case they spread to each other or even to human beings. :(

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyo, poor kid. How did he/she contract the skin virus leh? Played outside?

Yah, must separate them. Ring worm is very itchy. U must stop he/she scratching it. Which part is affected?

So sad , my little raisin (brown col pom) Kenna ring worm. This evening went to see vet, spent 130 bucks Liao. Now hv to separate with e other 2 fur kids in case they spread to each other or even to human beings. :(

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyo, poor kid. How did he/she contract the skin virus leh? Played outside?

Yah, must separate them. Ring worm is very itchy. U must stop he/she scratching it. Which part is affected?

the last time i brought her out was mid Feb for grooming , my grommer told me that her skin has prob maybe due to lack of nutrients in her food. But i only saw patches on her skin . So i thought it could be sensitive , she was shedding at that time.

Vet says could be anywhere kenna the ring worm lor ....
Strange , she didnt strange that much leh , but feeding her to eat the pills is a challenge ....
I yet to seperate them coz if I put raisin in my room , she will keep barking and scratch the door non stop ....

Jogs1

Alfrescian
Loyal
the last time i brought her out was mid Feb for grooming , my grommer told me that her skin has prob maybe due to lack of nutrients in her food. But i only saw patches on her skin . So i thought it could be sensitive , she was shedding at that time.

Vet says could be anywhere kenna the ring worm lor ....
Strange , she didnt strange that much leh , but feeding her to eat the pills is a challenge ....
I yet to seperate them coz if I put raisin in my room , she will keep barking and scratch the door non stop ....

Crystal sis, all our pets are our honey, so sad and heart pain to c them unwell!

Last edited:

Taryn

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have 4 cats, all long kang strays. One is blue eyed cream with siamese/burmese mix, one brown tabby with Maine Coon blood, one grey tabby and one black tabby. Brought them over and they stay with me in NI now. They only reputable vet I know is Global Pets. Anyone knows other contacts? Any 24hr vets? What if they get into accident at night.

The two younger ones (maine coon mix & grey tabby) already got into trouble. Jumped onto toilet bowl and jumped out of toilet window and went to chill out on neighbour's roof. How do you guys cat proof your windows? I might need to cage myself in with wire mesh from the looks of things.

Taryn

Alfrescian
Loyal
Also looking to get a puppy. Initially wanted to adopt but decided against it cos of the cats. Better to get a puppy so that he will be used to the cats from young and won't accidentally hurt them playing rough.

Right now still searching for a reputable breeder around the area.

Jogs1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jogs1

You and yr cats staying in JB liao ? or u gg to bring them in ?
I am still thinking to bring them over or not ....
anyway , i always see NI areas , a lot of stray dogs and they are very skinny and can see ribs liao , wondering is it ok to feed them when i pass by ?

For bring in cat to Malaysia, u need to apply an export lincense from SG AVA n an import lincense from Johor. U also need bring them to vet for the checkup n microchip. Can call up AVA Sg at Maxwell Rd to find out more details!

Import & Export Regulation Division
Quarantine*& Inspection Department
Agri-Food & Veterinary Authority
5 Maxwell Road, #02-03, Tower Block, MND Complex, Singapore 069110
Tel:* (65) 6227 0670 or (65) 6325 7333
Fax: (65) 6227 6305
Email: AVA_Import&[email protected]

Operating hours :
Mon - Thu* ************************** : 8.30am*- 1.00pm
*********************************************2.00pm - 6.00pm

Fri****************************************:8.30am*- 1.00pm
********************************************2.00pm - 5.30pm

Sat, Sun and Public Holidays*: Closed

Jogs1

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have 4 cats, all long kang strays. One is blue eyed cream with siamese/burmese mix, one brown tabby with Maine Coon blood, one grey tabby and one black tabby. Brought them over and they stay with me in NI now. They only reputable vet I know is Global Pets. Anyone knows other contacts? Any 24hr vets? What if they get into accident at night.

The two younger ones (maine coon mix & grey tabby) already got into trouble. Jumped onto toilet bowl and jumped out of toilet window and went to chill out on neighbour's roof. How do you guys cat proof your windows? I might need to cage myself in with wire mesh from the looks of things.

I'm thinking to do a mosquito net, dunno it's good idea ?

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal

but isnt cat more territory ? if u have cats now , they might not welcome the dog ....
Its easier to have dogs first then cat , thats what I have experience ....

Taryn

Alfrescian
Loyal
They will be territorial for a couple of days then become best friends. Been that case with cats when I bring new ones but dogs may be different. My friend had a golden retriever introduced to her cats. They hit it off. Maybe it's because the golden so eager to please then the cats can order him around. Always using him as leverage to reach places and stuff.