• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pet lovers, please come in!

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
My NI neighbour updated me this morning , he received the DMC documents and confirmed we can have furkids in our home !

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today finally hv chance to go global pets shop!, only saw 1 retriever , he were sleeping soundly. Saw a cute kitten too!

east539

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, let me start first! I'm having 3 precious cats, all are having their good day n enjoy life with me. One blue eye black nose ragamuffin, copper eye flat face exotic n a v handsome Michael Jackson stray! Cheers!

your dog leh? u forgot him liao ah??

east539

Alfrescian
Loyal
For me i have 1 light red husky, 3 cats at home & 4 cats at office....

Last edited:

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm am into marine fishes/reef tank. Been doing some researches. Found only 3 shops in the entire JB selling marine fishes.... I'm excited nonetheless :smile: I will set up a 3 to 4 ft tank when my house completes

Icyraine

Alfrescian
Loyal
For me i have 1 light red husky, 3 cats at home & 4 cats at office....

Hey how's the husky doing? i really love them but heard that they like to dig holes and have the tendency to run away. Are they coping well in tropical climate? thanks!

east539

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey how's the husky doing? i really love them but heard that they like to dig holes and have the tendency to run away. Are they coping well in tropical climate? thanks!

he is doing perfectly fine, a lot of people have misconception of husky have to be house 24/7 inside aircon room, that is untrue, my husky just need a powerful fan to keep him cool and he is very happy sitting in front of it enjoying the breeze...

DSC00175_edited.jpg

Last edited:

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Beautiful!! I always wanted one ! But prefer greyish blue tone :smile:

What kind of temperament does husky have? Need to walk it everyday? Heavy or fussy eater? Does it shed a lot without cold room?

he is doing perfectly fine, a lot of people have misconception of husky have to be house 24/7 inside aircon room, that is untrue, my husky just need a powerful fan to keep him cool and he is very happy sitting in front of it enjoying the breeze...

DSC00175_edited.jpg

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
can i join in the chat ? im not staying in malaysia ..but i love animals ..im a reptiles and animals breeder .

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
hey bro..i know you breed animals but i din know you also breed reptiles. You already know your dogs got to be careful of ah Ram.

But mebbe you dun know...your reptiles you better be careful of tony...he eat all these sort of things. Keep them away from him.

can i join in the chat ? im not staying in malaysia ..but i love animals ..im a reptiles and animals breeder .