• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pet lovers, please come in!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;N8tpuBMQFUA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8tpuBMQFUA[/video]

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;G3wLTlqnMMg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3wLTlqnMMg&feature=related[/video]

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;n3Bvd3qf2q0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3Bvd3qf2q0&feature=related[/video]

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Drfiter

Thanks for sharing ....

you are welcome sis ...trust me barf diet is good for cats and dogs which alot of petshops will not tell you because they want you to buy food from them . if you have any questions on dogs or cats feel free to ask me ..

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;fi0D1xb-LiE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fi0D1xb-LiE&feature=related[/video]

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;gv_hy-TLZWI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gv_hy-TLZWI&feature=related[/video]

east539

Alfrescian
Loyal
Beautiful!! I always wanted one ! But prefer greyish blue tone :smile:

What kind of temperament does husky have? Need to walk it everyday? Heavy or fussy eater? Does it shed a lot without cold room?

husky has very gentle temperament but during their first 2 yrs old, they will be very very hyper active, they can run, play nonstop like their energy will never runs out, after they reach 3 yrs old they will be more settle down & very close to family members, they are excellent companion.

but one thing to note abt husky is you cannot leave them alone in the house as they are a pack animals like wolves, you either must have someone to keep them company 24/7 or another husky or other dog to be their companion, or else most likely you will return to a very different home you left for for work in the morning....world war 2 war torn home situation.....

yes, they need some walk daily or must have enough room in the house for them to run abt. food wise they a bit sensitive to certain food which may cause diarrhea, but as long it is not oily and too salty should be ok, my observant is home cooked food is the best. Husky is not a big eater, in fact they eat little for their size..

as for shedding, yes they shed 2 to 3 times a year, with or without aircon won't really make a difference.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, all dry biscuits are bad right? I'm feeding mine royal canin (yes, expensive!!) and I do not like the contents like brown rice etc. but no choice, my babies were brought up with royal canin, and I tried those favorite USA brand like evo etc (high protein, less by-products), but the pussies turned their noses and got me so mad. Wasted my money. And yes, I had proper transition plan and phased it in slowly, but after a moth of trying, they still refused to eat the new and better food, so I had no choice but to switch back to canin. They do get wet canned food on daily basis, in addition to biscuits. I also tried natural science and not successful. I think canin has very strong taste, and once a canine is addicted to it, very hard to get out ...

What is the best cat's biscuit in our local market? I have a crossed Persian and a ragdoll

guys the worst dry cat food is science diet ..because it contain corn and many by-products ..the best food for cats and dogs are feeding them barf ( raw ) . if you feed them barf ...you will be amazed by the result .

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, thanks for sharing. I think my lifestyle wouldnt permit me to own a husky. I will keep on dreaming then, like my nick ...

husky has very gentle temperament but during their first 2 yrs old, they will be very very hyper active, they can run, play nonstop like their energy will never runs out, after they reach 3 yrs old they will be more settle down & very close to family members, they are excellent companion.

but one thing to note abt husky is you cannot leave them alone in the house as they are a pack animals like wolves, you either must have someone to keep them company 24/7 or another husky or other dog to be their companion, or else most likely you will return to a very different home you left for for work in the morning....world war 2 war torn home situation.....

yes, they need some walk daily or must have enough room in the house for them to run abt. food wise they a bit sensitive to certain food which may cause diarrhea, but as long it is not oily and too salty should be ok, my observant is home cooked food is the best. Husky is not a big eater, in fact they eat little for their size..

as for shedding, yes they shed 2 to 3 times a year, with or without aircon won't really make a difference.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro, all dry biscuits are bad right? I'm feeding mine royal canin (yes, expensive!!) and I do not like the contents like brown rice etc. but no choice, my babies were brought up with royal canin, and I tried those favorite USA brand like evo etc (high protein, less by-products), but the pussies turned their noses and got me so mad. Wasted my money. And yes, I had proper transition plan and phased it in slowly, but after a moth of trying, they still refused to eat the new and better food, so I had no choice but to switch back to canin. They do get wet canned food on daily basis, in addition to biscuits. I also tried natural science and not successful. I think canin has very strong taste, and once a canine is addicted to it, very hard to get out ...

What is the best cat's biscuit in our local market? I have a crossed Persian and a ragdoll

bro , if you don’t feed him anything else after a while he will eat the new food..nature will not let him starve to death .cats and dogs will not starve themselves. you have got to be persistent. it may take a couple of days of offering only the new food, but stick with it and when he finally gets truly hungry, he won’t be picky. this is very important when the dietary change needs to be made due to allergies. suck it up. don’t feel bad. he will eat.

typically low quality foods use lots of tricks to get the pets to eat them - more fat is one trick - fat = flavor…...... becuase these foods are low in nutrition/meat they MUST find ways of encouraging the cats to eat more of it.... in the end this makes the cats addicted to that food and the other food which contains actual meat isnt as atractive (its like being a junk food addict then not wanting to eat fresh fruit and veges)

chicken and rice or Lamb and Rice are generally considered less allergenic as ones using fish or "meat meal"(mystery meat)…... did your vet tell you which ingredient you pet is allergic to?? this is important - so you can look for other foods if he isnt like the one you are offering (presumably one the vet recommended , which oddly enough ....not all are very good ..... vets often receive little or no training on brands and ingredients so will promote which ever foood pays them to promote it… Science Diet is one such food and most of their varieties are crap ........ some even contain dangerous ingredients like by-products which are beaks feet and feathers .... a filler .....but dangerous becuase they are preserved with a NASTY chemical pesticide Ethoxyquin)

Innova Evo cat food is closer than other commercial dry cat foods in matching the nutritional quality of a raw food diet. for cats without a medical intolerance for high protein (such as kidney disease), it's well worth the effort to look for Innova Evo in a feed & grain or other specialty store. top listed ingredients: Turkey, Chicken, Turkey Meal .in my opinion, Wellness CORE is neck-and-neck with Innova EVO in providing a dry food closely aligned to a raw diet . CORE is grain-free and has a high protein content.

Last edited:

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yah bro. Even u recommended evo. I tried and I phased it in throughout a period of one month, by slowly mixing the new food into their existing diet, but they wouldnt eat. They either picked the new biscuits out or totally ignored and refused to eat. Then I thought maybe the mixture of the old + new biscuits created some weird smells or tastes resulting them refused to eat. So I tried just feeding the new biscuits for like over a week, and still to no avail. They contined to lose weigh, and everyday just waited for me to give them canned food and that was the only thing they wanted to eat. Eventually had no choice but to buy another 10kg pack of royal canin and they started eating the biscuits again.

In this scenario, forcing, being persistent and starving them didn't quite work. Somehow these little smarts gals know how to play with owner's mind and get things done in their way. I couldn't watch them suffer so I had to give in ... Both mine are gals

Btw, u haven't really shared your experience / review of royal canin?

For additional info, I now feed them the premium fussie cat canned food (the small 85gm tin). And occasionally I pan grill some chicken cubes as treats :smile:

Your specialty is on bengals?

bro , if you don’t feed him anything else after a while he will eat the new food..nature will not let him starve to death .cats and dogs will not starve themselves. you have got to be persistent. it may take a couple of days of offering only the new food, but stick with it and when he finally gets truly hungry, he won’t be picky. this is very important when the dietary change needs to be made due to allergies. suck it up. don’t feel bad. he will eat.

typically low quality foods use lots of tricks to get the pets to eat them - more fat is one trick - fat = flavor…...... becuase these foods are low in nutrition/meat they MUST find ways of encouraging the cats to eat more of it.... in the end this makes the cats addicted to that food and the other food which contains actual meat isnt as atractive (its like being a junk food addict then not wanting to eat fresh fruit and veges)

chicken and rice or Lamb and Rice are generally considered less allergenic as ones using fish or "meat meal"(mystery meat)…... did your vet tell you which ingredient you pet is allergic to?? this is important - so you can look for other foods if he isnt like the one you are offering (presumably one the vet recommended , which oddly enough ....not all are very good ..... vets often receive little or no training on brands and ingredients so will promote which ever foood pays them to promote it… Science Diet is one such food and most of their varieties are crap ........ some even contain dangerous ingredients like by-products which are beaks feet and feathers .... a filler .....but dangerous becuase they are preserved with a NASTY chemical pesticide Ethoxyquin)

Innova Evo cat food is closer than other commercial dry cat foods in matching the nutritional quality of a raw food diet. for cats without a medical intolerance for high protein (such as kidney disease), it's well worth the effort to look for Innova Evo in a feed & grain or other specialty store. top listed ingredients: Turkey, Chicken, Turkey Meal .in my opinion, Wellness CORE is neck-and-neck with Innova EVO in providing a dry food closely aligned to a raw diet . CORE is grain-free and has a high protein content.

Last edited:

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just to share. I wrote this in another thread, but figured that it's more appropriate in here. So I copied and pasted here instead.

"For those enquired where to get good breed of animals, especially dogs, I recently discovered this place

http://www.waterzuu.com/

The place is quite big. They sell pets, tropical fish, marine fish and also those big expensive kois, including Japanese koi that cost minimally few hundred a piece. No arowana tho"

Last edited:

danteakc

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have lost my Ragdoll cat to my wife whom insist to let him roam around HH. He is skin color with dark brown and two long long when he run if you do see him catch him and keep him. I have a 2 level cage to give away. Unfortunately you have to come and collect from me if you are staying in gateway. I'll try my best to wash before you wish to claim it.

Also it has an intray to catch those falling food and rollers at all four side for easy moving. Some rest is unavoidable.

Thanks if interested.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
This thread has been dormant for a while... let me reactivate it by posting a picture of my papi !

IMG_0278.jpg