• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

East Ledang/ Ledang Heights/ Ujana/ Impiana community.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only signed with finance regarding the LAD ( can only offset the elect, water & maintenance fees) Ujana maintenance is damn expensive, at 40 cents psf.

The marketing dept. seems to be playing " akan dating" regarding the rental rebate. So no choice, but to pay in full & wait.

Thanks for your reply g3abc. For some early buyers of bungalows in Phase 2, late delivery interest can be RM200,000. The buyers will go crazy if they can only use that amount to offset electricity, water and maintenance.

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for your reply g3abc. For some early buyers of bungalows in Phase 2, late delivery interest can be RM200,000. The buyers will go crazy if they can only use that amount to offset electricity, water and maintenance.

RM 200,000 wow! I believe Phase 2 bungalows were sold at slightly above RM 2M. So has the delay really been close to 10 months to a year?

Also, I am not sure about Phase 2, but for Phase 3, the delay clause in S&P states very clearly:

"Such liquidated damages shall be paid by the Vendor to the Purchaser immediately upon the date the Purchaser takes vacant possession of the said Building."

The S&P further states:

"For the avoidance of doubt, any cause of action to claim liquidated damages by the Purchaser under this clause shall accrue on the date the Purchaser takes vacant possession of the said Building."

I believe these contracts are standard. So, I don't see how they can do a long term offset.

Last edited:

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
RM 200,000 wow! I believe Phase 2 bungalows were sold at slightly above RM 2M. So has the delay really been close to 10 months to a year?

Also, I am not sure about Phase 2, but for Phase 3, the delay clause in S&P states very clearly:

"Such liquidated damages shall be paid by the Vendor to the Purchaser immediately upon the date the Purchaser takes vacant possession of the said Building."

The S&P further states:

"For the avoidance of doubt, any cause of action to claim liquidated damages by the Purchaser under this clause shall accrue on the date the Purchaser takes vacant possession of the said Building."

I believe these contracts are standard. So, I don't see how they can do a long term offset.

Thanks for sharing the above, IskandarRocks.
Yes, some bought in early 2010. Our friend Mu8811 bought one too.

Mu8811

Alfrescian
Loyal
:eek:
Thanks for sharing the above, IskandarRocks.
Yes, some bought in early 2010. Our friend Mu8811 bought one too.

Hi!Yes ! I bought on march 2010 ! Near Rm 2.4 mil ! But is this can claim? I not sure ? I dun know why UEM dun want hand over to me ASAP !!! What happen for UEM ? My Ujana unit also haven get the key ???:*::*::*:

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hi!Yes ! I bought on march 2010 ! Near Rm 2.4 mil ! But is this can claim? I not sure ? I dun know why UEM dun want hand over to me ASAP !!! What happen for UEM ? My Ujana unit also haven get the key ???:*::*::*:

Hi Mu8811,
May I know the Land size and Built-up size of your bungalow in Phase 2?
G3abc already took possession of his Ujana so it should be your turn very soon.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi all,

am just wondering ( no offence to those owning Horizon Hills properties ) but why the properties at East Ledang are more expensive that those of Horizon Hills ? Both are high end guarded and gated landed communities.....

Not true. The types of properties in HH is very diverse, need to compare like to like. Many units advertised as semi-D are in fact clusters. Even for semi-D the built up can range from 3000 sft to 4000+ sft and it does make a significant difference to the price. EL semi-Ds are all around 3800 sft with land 4050 sft... some corner units can be 6500 sft. HH standard lot sizes are mostly 3200 sft to 3500 sft... of course there are bigger units. A number of semi-Ds also asking for 2m+ in HH these are the correct comparisons.

Mu8811

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Mu8811,
May I know the Land size and Built-up size of your bungalow in Phase 2?
G3abc already took possession of his Ujana so it should be your turn very soon.
Hi , boss , my unit total land is near 9100 sq ft and build up is near 5100 sq ft and with swimming pools is beside show hourse

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi , boss , my unit total land is near 9100 sq ft and build up is near 5100 sq ft and with swimming pools is beside show hourse

Wah, believe your swimming pool will have lots of hot babes wanting to swim there. You will be a popular man in EL. Enjoy your landed bungalow which only can dream of in Sinkieland.

Mu8811

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah, believe your swimming pool will have lots of hot babes wanting to swim there. You will be a popular man in EL. Enjoy your landed bungalow which only can dream of in Sinkieland.

IMG_2508-rev.jpgtake photo on 25th dec 2012

Mu8811

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_2514-rev.jpgha ha bro! this is new design for malaysia SAJ ( pub water )at every corner lot only !!!! people said ..... like malay.....what... !!! who design it ?

Attachments

• IMG_2506-rev.jpg
    IMG_2506-rev.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 367

peaceful

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi need some advice on Semi D , east ledang, land 2800 ,px 1.55m. Wat do u think of the px?
I am thinking of buying for rental. Thanks.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes your claim will be around RM200,000 if they hand over your unit to you next month. Congratulations for getting a big Ang Bao(red packet) for New Year 2013 :smile:
According to IskandarRock's info about the delay clause stated in S&P, we should get the payment on the day we take vacant possession but I doubt that they'll pay us on that day.

As stated in S&P - ("Such liquidated damages shall be paid by the Vendor to the Purchaser immediately upon the date the Purchaser takes vacant possession of the said Building.")

Maybe we can gather names here for those who want to act as a big group to claim against UEM to prevent a Looong Looong delay of the compensation. Those who are interested to join forces can state their interest here.

Last edited:

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes your claim will be around RM200,000 if they hand over your unit to you next month. Congratulations for getting a big Ang Bao(red packet) for New Year 2013 :smile:
According to IskandarRock's info about the delay clause stated in S&P, we should get the payment on the day we take vacant possession but I doubt that they'll pay us on that day.

As stated in S&P - ("Such liquidated damages shall be paid by the Vendor to the Purchaser immediately upon the date the Purchaser takes vacant possession of the said Building.")

Maybe we can gather names here for those who want to act as a big group to claim against UEM to prevent a Looong Looong delay of the compensation. Those who are interested to join forces can state their interest here.

I am in. Does not look like I will get delivery by April 2013, as per S&P ......

BTW, it would be interesting to hear experiences from previous phases that have been delivered, in case anyone received delay compensation.

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am in. Does not look like I will get delivery by April 2013, as per S&P ......

BTW, it would be interesting to hear experiences from previous phases that have been delivered, in case anyone received delay compensation.

Mine in P7 is also now past delivery date in Sept 12. would be joining the bandwagon too. hee haw!

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Mine in P7 is also now past delivery date in Sept 12. would be joining the bandwagon too. hee haw!

Great, there are 3 of us already, though only Kopikong99 has bought in the same phase as me(P7).
I'm one of the last buyers of P7 but just a bit later than you Kopikong99 :smile: Managed to get it because others failed to secure their loans from banks, I was really lucky :smile:

Anyone else interested to combine power? There are 3 of us already;
1) Investor
2) IskandarRocks
3) Kopikong99

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
View attachment 8558-uem need to do some at this lake !!! so so so nice !! can they change the water corlor to blue ....ha ha !!

I really dislike the muddy water too :( But I've seen the water in crystal clear state before, maybe it turns muddy when it rains heavily.

Hi IskandarRocks,
Is the water in the lake in LH also muddy like the above?