• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

East Ledang/ Ledang Heights/ Ujana/ Impiana community.

siacw

Alfrescian
Loyal
EL is the only one that has landed properties at the center on nusajaya. puteri harbour/medini only has condos.

I won't be surprise if the minimum 26X75 link will fetch 1.5mil in the future. Even that also hard to find any seller.

once sell then it is consider say goodbye to EL. as to re-enter back to EL will left only the bungalow.

Mingchye

Alfrescian
Loyal

There are disclaimers there stating 'bumi-lot' or for Malaysians only. I suspect even for Msians only, these are bumi lots which if a non bumi Msian wants to buy, they will attempt to do a conversion. There is a good reason why these are priced lower than non bumi lots.

siacw

Alfrescian
Loyal
not sure how much the conversion will be, but lets say add in 200K for conversion of bumi lot, I think it is still a good buy.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The point is for owner with only one property in EL, most likely not attracted to sell as once exit, the price for entry will be higher than the exit price.

EL is low density estate with limited units once fully developed and sold out, and surrounded by Legoland, universities, Medini, SiLC, Kota Iskandar and PH.

It is also the nearest estate to Sinkieland vie highway and 2nd Link until Gerbang Nusajaya is developed. For me I would like to have a unit here and stay vested especially if Iskandar is so bullish.

EL is the only one that has landed properties at the center on nusajaya. puteri harbour/medini only has condos.

I won't be surprise if the minimum 26X75 link will fetch 1.5mil in the future. Even that also hard to find any seller.

once sell then it is consider say goodbye to EL. as to re-enter back to EL will left only the bungalow.

I share the same view as you guys. I believe prices of EL terraces will hit RM1.5mil as early as end of next year 2013. Even then, I'll still be keeping mine for longer term and further appreciation.

Mingchye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last edited:

dragonlance

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bro, you are forgetting leisure farm! Although I concede, apar from EL and LF,
there are no more freehold landed properties in
the area other than gerbang nusajaya.
However, no word on any property launches as yet and may take a long
time for it to materialize. Price point is another factor to watch out for being
Closest to Singapore and right where Motorsport city is.

siacw

Alfrescian
Loyal

Attachments

• da1184c5089d486097c4aa93d7139c1e.jpg
    da1184c5089d486097c4aa93d7139c1e.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 530
Last edited:

Lord Aragorn

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, you are forgetting leisure farm! Although I concede, apar from EL and LF,
there are no more freehold landed properties in
the area other than gerbang nusajaya.
However, no word on any property launches as yet and may take a long
time for it to materialize. Price point is another factor to watch out for being
Closest to Singapore and right where Motorsport city is.

Don't forget Emerald Bay landed project in Puteri Harbour by BRDB.

linus

Alfrescian
Loyal
noble park phase 4A all sold out. twinvilla semi-d facing lake launching Jan 2013 and so is phase4b. when they first launched melody park, it took almost a year to sell off all the units. now its only a mth or two at most.

Mu8811

Alfrescian
Loyal
ujana 1.JPG ujana! ujana ! when can collect key ! 2 moro already End of world ! wait wait no date no time ! any body know what happen ???????

Blue_S

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 8489 ujana! ujana ! when can collect key ! 2 moro already End of world ! wait wait no date no time ! any body know what happen ???????

Hahaha... I was telling someone that if tomorrow is doomsday, I will die with 2 big eyes opening because its almost the time to get the keys of my first house!!

You may call to customer service to check the status.

I was told that they are sending out letters batch by batch... For my unit the letter will only be mailing out on 24th Dec... And bank has to disburse the progress payment (I think should be the 12.5%) only then I can collect keys with the letter... I guess by then will be next year liao...

I heard from customer service officer that some have already got the keys...

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any more new launches in EL? If I want to buy, I can only buy sub-sales?

Hi wolverine, they have a couple of launches planned in January as I understand:

Phase 6B Lake Facing Semi D from around RM 2.2M
Phase 4B Noble Park Bungalows from around RM 4M

Also, the had launched townhouses 'Ophiria' recently from around RM 1.1M. They may have some units left. Not sure though. You may want to check with their sales team. Here is their contact info:

http://www.eastledang.com/contactus.html

Last edited:

wolverine23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi wolverine, they have a couple of launches planned in January as I understand:

Phase 6B Lake Facing Semi D from around RM 2.2M
Phase 4B Noble Park Bungalows from around RM 4M

Also, the had launched townhouses 'Ophiria' recently from around RM 1.1M. They may have some units left. Not sure though. You may want to check with their sales team. Here is their contact info:

http://www.eastledang.com/contactus.html

Thanks...the prices seems really steep!

By the way, any show village / show units for viewing?

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks...the prices seems really steep!

By the way, any show village / show units for viewing?

Thats the irony - as high as the prices sound, they have been selling without show units recently.

I don't think they have show units for their recent launches. However, you can contact sales and they will give you a tour around the estate and perhaps take you to show units of previous phases to give you an idea.