• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

East Ledang/ Ledang Heights/ Ujana/ Impiana community.

Avonup

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: East Ledang Phase 8

I took possession on a day with very heavy rain. There were a few drops of water on the staircase from the skylight. I notice the skylight is made up of 6 separate panels of glass and not one, that area will need to be properly sealed.

There is also have leaking in my skylight.
There were also lots of hollow wall tiles in one of the toilet, do check them.

freekazoid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Very Important! Anyone bought East Ledang's Phase 7 terraces?

you should be getting 24 months free unifi internet for phase 8. however unifi will not be ready until June cos TM has not completed the installation for fiber at phase 8.

Was there free 24/mths unifi in p8 purchase package? I didnt get that in p7

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal

Accompanied my friend to take possession of his Melody Pk 3A, the credit control gal handed the LAD letter to my friend, his eyes glitter upon seeing the RM243,000/= payment that he will be receiving in 3 weeks time. This is UEM, if it is their fault, they are committed to pay the penalty. Sometimes they do screw up, due to admin, but they would not shirk their responsibility.

The garden of East Ledang is appealing, refreshing and peaceful. The surrounding for the bungalows and the bungalows itself is super nice. DSC03898.JPGDSC03899.JPGDSC03900.JPG

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal

Looks very nice. Although the house design not to my taste.
I think renovation costs will be pretty high consider the size of the unit.

Michaelyen

Alfrescian
Loyal

Impressive planning of the estate compared to Leisure farm . Are those bungalows in these photos from earlier phases? any one has managed to peak at bungalows from phase4A? from the showroom the last time, they look good and better than these as they are more modern .
These bungalows have shutter doors for the parking?

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Impressive planning of the estate compared to Leisure farm . Are those bungalows in these photos from earlier phases? any one has managed to peak at bungalows from phase4A? from the showroom the last time, they look good and better than these as they are more modern .
These bungalows have shutter doors for the parking?

If you have access card to enter EL, Phase 4A can be seen very clearly from the main road leading to Phase 2. My family members and myself also think that they look very nice and modern.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yo..EL owners, for late delivery fee, they'll payout on e day when u collecting e key, tio bo? :biggrin:

Last edited:

matix

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yo..EL owners, for late delivery fee, they'll payout on e day when u collecting e key, tio bo? :biggrin:

Not exactly. You sign a letter of acceptance of the payout, and then was told to wait for about 1 month to collect cheque.

Michaelyen

Alfrescian
Loyal

I dont have the access card yet as the house is still under construction. It will be great if anyone staying there currently and can take some photos of phase4A for all of us to see . thanks

If you have access card to enter EL, Phase 4A can be seen very clearly from the main road leading to Phase 2. My family members and myself also think that they look very nice and modern.

ddenSG

Alfrescian
Loyal

has anyone had a chance to take pictures of the phase 6 development? I just received another invoice from UEM as they have finished ext/int finishes are done, now paid 65% and was wondering what the houses look like as now only the roads, sewerage & drains servicing the property remain.

jetabout777

Does anybody know if EL has a management committee made up of residents as per condos in Singapore?

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal

Saw 8811 parked outside Nusajaya office today... sounds very familiar, is that one of our forummers?

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Saw 8811 parked outside Nusajaya office today... sounds very familiar, is that one of our forummers?

Yes. Everyone addresses him by the name of his car's model :biggrin:
His house in phase 2 looks completed. I guess he has already moved in.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Does anybody know if EL has a management committee made up of residents as per condos in Singapore?

EL is still managed by UEM. I read that there used to be a Pro-Tem team formed by residents of P1.

Mu8811

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes. Everyone addresses him by the name of his car's model :biggrin:
His house in phase 2 looks completed. I guess he has already moved in.

Yes ! I move alr ab two month but my swimming pool system still can not be use! So I go UEM complain this issue . They builder is work is very pool ,,,,,,,,

tigerbear

Alfrescian
Loyal

Do u guys engaged any professional during vp to check the house ?

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes ! I move alr ab two month but my swimming pool system still can not be use! So I go UEM complain this issue . They builder is work is very pool ,,,,,,,,

Hope you can enjoy your pool soon. By the way, last year when Phase 2 was newly completed, you weren't sure whether or not to move to EL. What made you change your mind and move to EL from Sutera One?