• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

East Ledang/ Ledang Heights/ Ujana/ Impiana community.

captainjones

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Very Important! Anyone bought East Ledang's Phase 7 terraces?

These are some pictures of East Ledang Phase 8 development took on 17 Feb. photo 1.JPGphoto 2(2).JPGphoto 2.JPGphoto 3.JPGphoto 5.JPG

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hi Investor, I bought one in Phase 8. What happened to Phase 7 terraces?

I heard that many (or maybe even all) who bought terraces in Phase 7 and 8 (even as early as 2010 for phase 7) still haven't get the 'State Consent' approved yet. Have you checked with your lawyer? This has become very important because this thread mentioned that the foreigners' levy for 'State Consent' might be increased from RM10,000 to RM30,000 soon. Has yours been approved yet?

captainjones

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thanks for pointing that out. I am checking right now with my lawyer and agent for that matter. I shall keep you posted.

captainjones

Alfrescian
Loyal

Just received the following reply from my lawyer:

Dear Sir,

Kindly be informed that we have no idea regarding foreigners levy might be increase to RM30,000-00.

For your info that the application for the State Authority Consent on the Proposed acquisition of the said Property has not been submitted to the Land Registry pending submission of certain additional documents on the Developer's part in relation to the said Projects as requested by the Land Registry.

Hmmmmm........

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That was what they, lawyer and developer, told me too.
There's nothing we can do but continue to wait.
I've already waited for 1 year 5 months, since 2010 :confused::eek:

Last edited:

Jogs1

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sama here, my semi bought at 2010, having the similar problem!

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sama here, my semi bought at 2010, having the similar problem!

You mean Semi-d from Phase 2?
Mine from Phase 2 don't have this problem. I received the approval of State Consent in just a few months.
So far only terraces in Phase 7 and 8 have this issue.

Jogs1

Alfrescian
Loyal

You mean Semi-d from Phase 2?
Mine from Phase 2 don't have this problem. I received the approval of State Consent in just a few months.
So far only terraces in Phase 7 and 8 have this issue.

I believe all phase are affected, but some lucky one may have clear at early state. My lawyer told me the same problem come back again. That's why still many pending.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
East Ledang, Ledang Heights, Ujana and Impiana Community

Hi neighbours in East Ledang, Ledang Heights, Ujana and Impiana.
Lets gather here and form a community for easy sharing of information/issues/problems/complaints etc.
Group complain/s can be arranged easily in future if we have good number of neighbours gathering here.

From the list, there are quite a few of us here in this forum;

Investor (East Ledang)
Jogs1 (East Ledang)
captainjones (East Ledang)
Wiseguy (East Ledang)
East539's Sis & Bro in law (East Ledang)
Lynn (East Ledang)
IskandarRocks (East Ledang)
Leisure (East Ledang)
linked (East Ledang)
investjb (Ujana)
limmcd (Ujana)
Blue_S (Ujana)
fairies (Ledang Heights)
mallow (Ledang Heights)
Diaspora (Impiana)

Last edited:

captainjones

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks investor for the introduction. I was told by my agent that an owner is letting go an end lot in phase 8 (facing the park). Anyone who is keen can approach the UEM agent for more information.

captainjones

Alfrescian
Loyal

The person in charge on the correspondence with lawyers is Pn.Hasidah in UEM. From what I know from agent, this affects all buyers in Harmony Park. I shall not make her email public here, but I can send privately via pm.

jhbong

Alfrescian
Loyal
do you know what is the price the owner looking to sell? which uem agent to contact with? thanks..:smile:

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hi Jogs and CaptainJones,

Has your bank made the first disbursement of your loan to UEM?
Or they couldn't disburse due to the delay in State Consent?
If yes, than you have saved quite a few thousand bucks on interest since the day UEM called for payment from your bank.
(Maybe you didn't take up loan, I'm just assuming that you did)

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks investor for the introduction. I was told by my agent that an owner is letting go an end lot in phase 8 (facing the park). Anyone who is keen can approach the UEM agent for more information.

I think I saw that one being advertised on property websites, very expensive.
Actually I have 2 friends who are interested in getting re-sale terraces in East Ledang but couldn't find one with good price. There are only a few being advertised since last year anyway.

captainjones

Alfrescian
Loyal

My bank has yet to disburse money to UEM. haha... did save a few grands due to construction delay.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

My bank has yet to disburse money to UEM. haha... did save a few grands due to construction delay.

For my case of Phase 2 which I bought in August 2010, it was not due to construction delay.
In fact, construction was fast and on schedule and UEM requested the 3rd payment from my bank(1st and 2nd from me) but my bank cannot disburse the loan due to UEM's internal documentation delay. This delay from UEM saved me 6 months of interest totaling to a few thousand ringgit.

Jogs1

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi Jogs and CaptainJones,

Has your bank made the first disbursement of your loan to UEM?
Or they couldn't disburse due to the delay in State Consent?
If yes, than you have saved quite a few thousand bucks on interest since the day UEM called for payment from your bank.
(Maybe you didn't take up loan, I'm just assuming that you did)

No, due to state consent still pending, no disbursement from bank yet.

Last edited: