• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

East Ledang/ Ledang Heights/ Ujana/ Impiana community.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't think it's on schedule. Some early birds who have signed the SPA, would be getting compensation.
There was a moment when there was no activity at the construction site. The crane has been removed. They are now doing some internal wet works and painting on different floors. I've got a good view of it from my home. Knowing UEM, it will be another 6 more months until it's ready for moving in (just my view!)

@ 3yrs back I nearly place a booking for Ujana if not for the high mthly service/maintenance fees tat pisses me off.:o

Last edited:

captainjones

Alfrescian
Loyal
Get the contacts from UEM service dept. there are 2 drawings (building and M&E)
I got the M&E from Jurutera budiman and the other from Razin Architect.
Small fee but my ID paid for it.

Thanks Polymin! Looking forward to do some design planning for my new house! I read your blog on fishing. I enjoy fishing too! Where do you fish near EL?

Last edited:

Serenity

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last edited:

Polymin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks Polymin! Looking forward to do some design planning for my new house! I read your blog on fishing. I enjoy fishing too! Where do you fish near EL?

There's a lake at Ledang Heights and now the river (next to the coastal highway - in between Horizon Hill and Bukit Indah exit. also you can head to Puteri Harbour

mathstub

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bros and Sis, has anyone heard that the earliest time one can apply for state consent (for those who have bought properties EL or Impiana) is April because the developer has not got the documents ready?

What if the state levy increases to RM30K before one gets the state consent due to the delay by the developer?

Any Bros and Sis here are concerned about this?

matix

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bros and Sis, has anyone heard that the earliest time one can apply for state consent (for those who have bought properties EL or Impiana) is April because the developer has not got the documents ready?

What if the state levy increases to RM30K before one gets the state consent due to the delay by the developer?

Any Bros and Sis here are concerned about this?

Yes, we all are....

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread....-Anyone-bought-East-Ledang-s-Phase-7-terraces

Last edited:

captainjones

Alfrescian
Loyal
Get the contacts from UEM service dept. there are 2 drawings (building and M&E)
I got the M&E from Jurutera budiman and the other from Razin Architect.
Small fee but my ID paid for it.

Hi Polymin, my agent emailed me that she checked with the UEM project department and the response was:

"Hi, they said according to the law, they can not distribute the M&E drawing and it cannot be sold."

If so, how did your ID manage to buy it?

Last edited:

Polymin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Check with service dept. not project. Call Othman or eddy
If you want to make renovation, how on earth are you to guess when the wiring and plumbing with out drawing.
Not sure if your agent or the dumb ass UEM is taking you for a ride.

Nevertheless I got my drawing from Jurutera Budiman and they charge me (my ID) for the copy.
Think it's RM45.

Polymin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry for the outburst. I have a thing against certain parties especially when they come back with silly excuses or answers. My poor neighbour was recently told that his house warranty is not valid because he's the second owner eventhought it's still within the warranty period.

I then told him to renovate and reprint his home to his liking, since the strata title was signed with then first owner and not him. he agreed and most likely will dig up the ugly tree in front of his front yard

Blue_S

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't think it's on schedule. Some early birds who have signed the SPA, would be getting compensation.
There was a moment when there was no activity at the construction site. The crane has been removed. They are now doing some internal wet works and painting on different floors. I've got a good view of it from my home. Knowing UEM, it will be another 6 more months until it's ready for moving in (just my view!)

I was once going in to see my unit @ 6th floor, think it was 1-2 months ago. Internal works like flooring, tiling, toilet, kitchens were not done.
Anyway, the worker had brought me to see one completed unit @ 1st floor. The workmanship was good (not to compare to Singapore condo) and I was happy with it. The only concern is that they have left only few months to rush everything out, hopefully this won't affect the quality of their workmanship.

Also I was told by a worker that they were trying to finish all works by May 2012 and handover the building to developer on July 2012. However, from the current progress, it seems not likely the building can be completely done by July 2012. But hopefully they can manage to complete every by end of Oct 2012 as stated on the board.

captainjones

Alfrescian
Loyal
Someone posted in another thread "Increased of state levy from 10k RM to 30k RM sometime around April 2012 ". Sounds like bad news to me...

muncheah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: East Ledang, Ledang Heights, Ujana and Impiana Community

Hi neighbours in East Ledang, Ledang Heights, Ujana and Impiana.
Lets gather here and form a community for easy sharing of information/issues/problems/complaints etc.
Group complain/s can be arranged easily in future if we have good number of neighbours gathering here.

From the list, there are quite a few of us here in this forum;

Investor (East Ledang)
Jogs1 (East Ledang)
captainjones (East Ledang)
Wiseguy (East Ledang)
East539's Sis & Bro in law (East Ledang)
Lynn (East Ledang)
IskandarRocks (East Ledang)
Leisure (East Ledang)
linked (East Ledang)
investjb (Ujana)
limmcd (Ujana)
Blue_S (Ujana)
fairies (Ledang Heights)
mallow (Ledang Heights)
Diaspora (Impiana)
Matix (East Ledang)
muncheah (Impiana)

Newbie on this forum:smile:

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Someone posted in another thread "Increased of state levy from 10k RM to 30k RM sometime around April 2012 ". Sounds like bad news to me...

I also think there's a chance that we might end up paying RM30,000 instead of RM10,000 because of UEM's delay.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hi neighbours in East Ledang, Ledang Heights, Ujana and Impiana.
Lets gather here and form a community for easy sharing of information/issues/problems/complaints etc.
Group complain/s can be arranged easily in future if we have good number of neighbours gathering here.

From the list, there are quite a few of us here in this forum;

Investor (East Ledang)
Jogs1 (East Ledang)
captainjones (East Ledang)
Wiseguy (East Ledang)
East539's Sis & Bro in law (East Ledang)
Lynn (East Ledang)
IskandarRocks (East Ledang)
Leisure (East Ledang)
linked (East Ledang)
investjb (Ujana)
limmcd (Ujana)
Blue_S (Ujana)
fairies (Ledang Heights)
mallow (Ledang Heights)
Diaspora (Impiana)
Matix (East Ledang)
muncheah (Impiana)

Newbie on this forum:smile:

Hi Muncheah,
Welcome to the community. You've purchased Impiana for investment??

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Update found from the list.

East Ledang
Investor
Jogs1
captainjones
Wiseguy
East539's Sis & Bro in law
Lynn
IskandarRocks
Leisure
linked
Matix
Polymin
Niczap
Lemans2011
Serenity

Ujana
Investjb
Limmcd
Blue_S
Avelc

Ledang Heights
Fairies
Mallow
Nusajaya

Impiana
Diaspora
muncheah
kenken
Nusajaya
Investjb

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
I also think there's a chance that we might end up paying RM30,000 instead of RM10,000 because of UEM's delay.

Looks like UEM has cleared up the issue. My lawyer confirmed that they have already filed for the State Consent for Melody Park, last week. In case you have not heard anything from the lawyer recently, you may want to follow up.

There is nothing official yet in terms of the increase in State Levy. So, if the filing is done anytime soon, we should be ok with RM 10K.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looks like UEM has cleared up the issue. My lawyer confirmed that they have already filed for the State Consent for Melody Park, last week. In case you have not heard anything from the lawyer recently, you may want to follow up.

There is nothing official yet in terms of the increase in State Levy. So, if the filing is done anytime soon, we should be ok with RM 10K.

Thanks for the heads up Rock.