• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie Secret Society attacks foreign devil at Clark Quay

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Best bashing of foreign thrash that I ever witnessed was outside a Changi Village pub last year.. Multi racial Sinkie chaps consisting of our Chinese, Mats and local Mamas whacking the shit out of 2 Pinoy men..Bloodied Pinoy fucktards managed to escape in a cab ..

How many of them were there bashing the pinoys?

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is clearly rioting, the fucking ang moh should be arrested for disturbance of the peace and charged

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How many of them were there bashing the pinoys?

More than 10 of them.. I think all of them were workers from the nearby Changi Cargo complex as I recognised this Chinese uncle and Malay abang.. Both of them used to stay in the same Tampines neighbourhood as me.. And these Sinkies who bashed the Pinoys that night look like in their mid 40s while Pinoy chaps only in their 20s.. That pub California Jam can be quite rowdy at times.. Fights can sometimes spilt on to the nearby 24 coffeshops..

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
angmos are now much more well behaved than last time.......even when foreign sailors come ashore to Orchard towers also better behaved now compared to last time.

Foreign sailors most headache in the late 60s and early 70s. Many of them well-beaten up at the old Orchard Rd carpark. Never witnessed a victorious sailor. All floored either through bare hands or weapons.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
that should be the right way man! BEAT THE CRAP UP OF ALL THE ANG MO!

HIP HIP
HIP HIP
HIP HIP
369!

is this how the local gang cheer sound like?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
More than 10 of them.. I think all of them were workers from the nearby Changi Cargo complex as I recognised this Chinese uncle and Malay abang.. Both of them used to stay in the same Tampines neighbourhood as me.. And these Sinkies who bashed the Pinoys that night look like in their mid 40s while Pinoy chaps only in their 20s.. That pub California Jam can be quite rowdy at times.. Fights can sometimes spilt on to the nearby 24 coffeshops..

wow more than 10 vs 2. Definitely a massacre.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fighting is alright regardless of which side, local or foreign, won. The crime is robbery regardless of which side robbed.

I've beaten up Americans in America and Thais in Thailand too, me as a foreigner there. They accepted it and moved on. Fighting is not a matter of local or foreign. There's no point cheering when locals beat up foreigners and crying bully when foreigners beat up locals. It's just a matter of win or lose. And yes, there's the home or away leg factor. But let's face it, even with home advantage, not all home games can be won, locals will some, especially when encountering 猛龙过江。

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so clarke quay is under whoose territory? All the clubs need to pay protection money?

The whole stretch of downtown from Jalan Besar to Bukit Merah were traditionally territories dominated by three branches of 24 - 义龙虎 (Teochew/Hokkien), 义海龙 (Hokkien/Teochew) and 小老君 (Cantonese). Those were days way before the development of Boat Quay and Clarke Quay as tourist and entertainment spots. There's no need to pay protection fees now. Those were days when gangs and branches functioned as unions and protectorates. These are all under 999 now. :wink:

You still need to pay money to do business and for protection there though, it's legitimized and called tax. :mad:

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The whole stretch of downtown from Jalan Besar to Bukit Merah were traditionally territories dominated by three branches of 24 - 义龙虎 (Teochew/Hokkien), 义海龙 (Hokkien/Teochew) and 小老君 (Cantonese). Those were days way before the development of Boat Quay and Clarke Quay as tourist and entertainment spots. There's no need to pay protection fees now. Those were days when gangs and branches functioned as unions and protectorates. These are all under 999 now. :wink:

You still need to pay money to do business there though, it's legitimized and called tax. :mad:

I only heard of sio lo kuan.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I only heard of sio lo kuan.

小老君 branch of 24 is the most famously remembered because it was the last surviving active among 24 branches. My granduncle was the last branch chieftain of 义龙虎. He was actually inducted into 义海龙 first and rose to tiger general. When 义龙虎 branch chieftain got into trouble and ended up in Pulau Senang, my granduncle was promoted in rank and transferred to take over 义龙虎. It didn't last more than a decade as the territorial wars between 24 and 08 escalated violently and bloodily in the area between Beach Road and Sungei Road. He himself ended up in Pulau Senang too after getting arrested in a parang riot.

He was damn lucky not to be hanged for the Pulau Senang riot, courtesy of LKY granting my great grandmother (his mother) plea for an NOD and not charged in court along with the other rioters. In late 60s through 70s, this side of 24 were practically dismantled as far as violent gang activities were concerned. Toh Chin Chye granted them the unofficial close-one-eye Chap Jee Kee franchise that was very profitable. So still carry parang and chop people for what?

Last edited: