• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why are we HAPPY ? Oz speaks..

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
How funny some of these guys who speak for the government seems to believe that asking them to be polite seems to mean that we want to suspend their right to speak.

If it isn't gross overreaction, then I don't know what is.

These ppl speak for the govt under strict instruction or obligation as an employee.. It is part of their job.. bo bian..

Whereas we are volunteers from the Freedom Camp.. we do have a CHOICE :smile:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/S9NhL3agUaw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

johnsgp1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nice guess ! ya almost there, keep guessing.. My wifey an Ex-financial controller, recently being hunted by her ex-boss (US MNC).. now work from Mel's home ~ 3-4hrs consultancy work per day... travel to Taiwan/HK per quarter. She travels business class from MEL-Sin-Taiwan/HK-Sin-Mel... Guess how much she is paid ?

We had a very comfortable life in Sin.. unfortunately we are suffering now.. We intend to give up our Sin status to suffer here.. pls laugh at us.. these are decent jobs. :smile:

then i guess i have a harder life than u.....i have to work extra hard to keep my business going to maintain sales of a few million per year...that is because my wife do not work, i am the sole bread winner... she is helping me to take care of my kids and keeping things in order in our landed property. She never travels to work, but travel for leisure...and she dun travel by business class cos is a waste of my money..so u can guess she is not earning a single penny.....she was nvr headhunter by any USA MNC....:(

We have a comfortable life in sing...but unlike u, we do not see ourselves suffering, in fact we are enjoying every bit of life in sing...and why should i want to laugh at u, both of u are working very hard to maintain ur lifestyle in OZ..please laugh at us, i have a profitable business, but my wife is jobless....:(

johnsgp1

Alfrescian
Loyal
My "agar agar" feeling it should be less than 0.00001% = <40 ?

Aiya..ur agar agar feeling is far cry from the facts given..

Emigration by Australian-born

In 2007-08, 39,144 Australia-born people departed permanently. This figure includes the Australia-born children of former settlers.

Overwhelmingly, the Australia-born are emigrating to the United Kingdom, New Zealand or the United States. In 2007-08, 49.1 per cent of Australian-born emigrants went to one of these three countries. The next most popular destinations were Singapore (7.6 per cent) and the United Arab Emirates (6.1 per cent).

if my calculation is correct, 7.6% of 39144 is 2974....

btw, these numbers given is quite current, they are yr 2007-2008...
and fyi, 76 923 people left Australia permanently in 2007–08.:eek:

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Peesai is nose snot. It is not a place where everyone have an equal opputunity.

Take for example like buying a van or truck. Need a fucking registered company in peesai.

If you own a delivery service in OZ, be prepared for alot of competition because anybody can buy a van. Equal oppotunity for all.

The wages in peesai ensures that sinkees remain in a poverty trap.

How many Ozzies gave up their Oz passport for a sinkee one? A handful compared to sinkee moving to OZ.

johnsgp1

Alfrescian
Loyal
My question was how many Angmoh's from 1st world countries are rushing to get the Singapore Pink IC and giving up their Angmoh country's citizenship because Singapore is so GOOD and No. 1 in the world.
To answer your question.....there are 39144 OZ born pp migrated out of OZ, and 2974 of them came to singapore.....
Surprise!!

Where smiles and gracious behaviour are concerned, Singapore has LOTS to catch up and learn from NZ. Those who have been to NZ will know what I am talking about. And I am not talking about getting smiles, courtesy and graciousness only at PUBS.
come on, if u r referring to older generation, i agree that most westerners are polite and gracious, but not the Gen x and y. Even the older british themselves commented their their own distingush character of 'gentleman behaviour ' cannot be found in younger british.
If u say we have lots to learn, then i believe china, taiwan, HK, malaysia, thailand, vietnam have more to learn from Singapore...

BTW, words like losers and quitters etc are used by desperate low class politicians who are clueless and cannot accept that the creme de la creme are voting with their feet and taking their CPF with them. Taking the CPF is the final slap in the PAP's face because it is an indication that one does not intend to return and that 1000 per year figure must be very unsettling to the PAP.
if u can write this statement, it shows that u r selfish, narrow-minded, and a complete idiot...low class politicians in japan, OZ, NZ, malaysia,etc are all worried of brain drain, not only PAP....
if you think CPF is the main concern of the PAP, then u r totally wrong, our reserve is more than enough to cover this punity losses...and dun take that those who chose the path of emigrating are creme de la creme, dun make my toes laugh...u mean those who apply as hairdressers, chefs, (Australia to amend immigration laws,December 18, 2008) are the creme??? hahaha....:biggrin:

Other desperate measures apart from name calling include a smear campaign of negative news in the media and internet forums to scare other Singaporeans from leaving. In a way that is good because it does screen off those gutless ones from leaving and acts as a QC that only the strong ones do leave.
if u think names like losers and quitters are smear campaign, i totally agree...cos they are really losers and quitters...

johnsgp1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Peesai is nose snot. It is not a place where everyone have an equal opputunity.

Take for example like buying a van or truck. Need a fucking registered company in peesai.

If you own a delivery service in OZ, be prepared for alot of competition because anybody can buy a van. Equal oppotunity for all.

The wages in peesai ensures that sinkees remain in a poverty trap.

How many Ozzies gave up their Oz passport for a sinkee one? A handful compared to sinkee moving to OZ.

??????????? what the fuck u r saying?????if anyone can own a van and do their delivery, and have so much competition, who still want to go into this business???? what the fuck!!! go eat ur peesai and ur shit.....and dun write to me......

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
??????????? what the fuck u r saying?????if anyone can own a van and do their delivery, and have so much competition, who still want to go into this business???? what the fuck!!! go eat ur peesai and ur shit.....and dun write to me......

Anybody can be somebody in Oz. Peesai is crap. You are crap.

Obviously you are a child just pretending to have a business mudderfucker.

You got balls to meet me mudderfucker? No lampar.

Fuck your business next year. Haven't you heard peesai is in deep shit?

Don't be to quick to jump the gun on the success of peesai.

Wait till next year. I will bet you won't be writing praises about peesai iun 6 months.

BTW Taiwan did not call Peesai, "peesai" for nothing.

johnsgp1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Asking people to be polite is not the same as suspending one's right to speak here. As far as I'm concerned, you can speak for the pro-"we should all stay in Singapore" side as much as you want, just as long as you remain polite even as we disagree.

well excuse me....but this is really is my polite way of writing...taught by the USA...and HK drama....and the 'f***' words...from hollywood....

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
No wonder no sinkee company can make it out of peesai. Losers like yourself cannot compete.

Need to hold on to pappies skirt to do business. If you have one that is (business).

johnsgp1

Alfrescian
Loyal
What you are saying here has no substance at all. I am earning a decent income here and have the benefit of all the necessary things that my family and I want. So what is the need for this alternative? My point is, Oz has given people like me a chance to give my best and come up in life, something that Sinkeeland has denied me of. :cool:

hello the condemn-one, who wrote ' the nurse chose this because the clients are doing all the work, and they just got to lie down doing nothing'?? pls check first, i merely used this to argue and debate...and which statement of mine have no substance???
How did sing deny u? why dun sing deny me? i am also doing a decent business, and provided everything for my family...isn't tis a wonderful place??

johnsgp1

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wait till next year. I will bet you won't be writing praises about peesai iun 6 months.

haha...btw the taiwan govt apologised for using this barbarian words...no wonder u born the way the picture is....haha....
every country is in deep shit, from england, to usa, to nz, and worst iceland, and even the almight china cant esape this time, so what is ur point? OZ can come up better than everyone, no forget the commodities free fall like crazy and OZ is also suffering...
and from the way u write, u r obviously very angry, and i am glad to make u angry...

next time use a better picture like a cockroach or a rat to symbolize urself, u look so pathetic in that outfit..

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your wife no job because pinoys speak better englund?

Your wife no job because china mei mei better looking?

Your wife no job because she was once a man?

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
haha...btw the taiwan govt apologised for using this barbarian words...no wonder u born the way the picture is....haha....
every country is in deep shit, from england, to usa, to nz, and worst iceland, and even the almight china cant esape this time, so what is ur point? OZ can come up better than everyone, no forget the commodities free fall like crazy and OZ is also suffering...
and from the way u write, u r obviously very angry, and i am glad to make u angry...

next time use a better picture like a cockroach or a rat to symbolize urself, u look so pathetic in that outfit..

Why are you so quick to jump the gun?? Lets see who gonna come out of this shit and who gonna left behind ok.

You want to meet up and compare who is more better looking mudderfucker? You ugly frog.

Anytime anyplace mudderfucker.

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Peesai gonna be left behind next year and losers/ cowards like johnsg1 who claims to have MILLIONS of dollars in sales will have to suck OZ cock.

Rejects from the US are coming back to peesai in droves because US do not want their skanky asses.

I have met a few US rejects on X'mas eve, their fake accents their stuck up attitude and most of all their hatred for OZ.

US rejects do not want to settle for OZ because they do not want to admit that they are good enough for US.

Immigration agents for OZ is 3 - 4 weeks fuly booked right now. Smart sinkees know that Peesaipore is dead. Just like the flyer, the wheel have stop spinning for peesai.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aiya..ur agar agar feeling is far cry from the facts given..

In 2007-08, 39,144 Australia-born people departed permanently. This figure includes the Australia-born children of former settlers.

Overwhelmingly, the Australia-born are emigrating to the United Kingdom, New Zealand or the United States. In 2007-08, 49.1 per cent of Australian-born emigrants went to one of these three countries. The next most popular destinations were Singapore (7.6 per cent) and the United Arab Emirates (6.1 per cent).

if my calculation is correct, 7.6% of 39144 is 2974....

btw, these numbers given is quite current, they are yr 2007-2008...
and fyi, 76 923 people left Australia permanently in 2007–08.:eek:

It is quite nature for Aussies to move about. It is almost a ritual for young people to to move to the bigger cities within Aus and outside Aus. You will get a feel if you also look at the interstate migration data. It is very attractive for Aussies to be expats in HK and increasingly Singapore.

Australians are encouraged to explore overseas because of working holidays visas, these activities are celebrated, not looked down upon.

But now we have this global crisis, there are a lot more Aussies overseas sending in their CV. I have over 50 applicants for a Business Analyst, 20 are from overseas Aussies.

One last point, Australia ABS data are never current. I should know, I supply datasets to the Commonwealth govt

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The thing about Singapore is a lack of diverse jobs. E.g. There is no argricultural sector (from cash crops to wine to truffles) There is no fisheries. No astromony, etc. Ever wanted to work in the antarctic?

There is just no diversity in the Singapore workplace. Everyone ended up doing the same thing and competing with each other

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal
hello the condemn-one, who wrote ' the nurse chose this because the clients are doing all the work, and they just got to lie down doing nothing'?? pls check first, i merely used this to argue and debate...and which statement of mine have no substance???
How did sing deny u? why dun sing deny me? i am also doing a decent business, and provided everything for my family...isn't tis a wonderful place??

Now, the nurses chose the profession freely because they could have felt that it was ok. For me, there is no need for me to get any of my family members to go into a profession like this. What compulsion do I have?

As for your next question, all right. since you have asked, I see no harm in telling you.

1. In Sinkeeland, I was merely earning about $5,000 a month. I tried looking for another job but most employers prefer FTs. Here in Oz, I'm earning $126k a year.
2. I have a car now. In Sinkeeland, I was only able to take a bus or MRT, while squeezing with others like sardines.
3. I am able to purchase a townhouse in a nice suburb for about $500k .In Sinkeeland, I was only able to get an inflated pigeon hole for that amount.
4. I have served NS and reservist and those FTs from China and especially India who were in my ex company ACTUALLY TOLD ME THAT THEY HAD NO INTENTION OF SENDING THEIR SONS TO NS. ONE OF THE FTS FROM INDIA TOLD ME THAT HE IS GOING TO SEND HIS SON TO ONTARIO UNIVERSITY IN CANADA AND THE OTHER ONE ALSO FROM INDIA TOLD ME THAT HE WILL SEND HIS SON TO MELBOURNE BEFORE HE REACHED 18 AND WILL ENSURE THAT HE WILL NOT SERVE NS. CAN YOU IMAGINE HOW TOO LAN I FELT?????

Now do you see how Singapore has dened me???? :mad: