• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why are we HAPPY ? Oz speaks..

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal

THEY claim that they were overworked and poorly-paid, exhausted and demoralised.

So, some nurses have chosen to quit their work in hospitals in Queensland for prostitution, reported The Courier Mail in Australia.

Regardless the economic conditions and unemployment rate.. Ozzie continue to be happy.. but why?? Cos some chose to support their beautiful weather for beers and barbie by selling their ass...and perhaps the nurses are protected by the country.. legislations.. and unions, or perhaps their unionstold them to do so to exercise their CHOICE ...
OZ NURSES have RIGHTS..why?cos they know how to use the tools.....
is these what u call enjoying family time if one of the nurse happens to be ur wife?

So what's your point? At least they have alternatives instead of having to jump MRT like in Sinkeeland. :biggrin:

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Regardless the economic conditions and unemployment rate.. Ozzie continue to be happy.. but why ??

We have our family to enjoy together..

We have beautiful weather for beers and barbie..

We are protected by the country.. legislations.. and unions..

We are pampered by CHOICE

We have RIGHTS -if you know how to use the tools.

Try finding a "Happy" Singaporean in an enclosed space.. I bet a dollar... u cant find any..

johnsgp1

Alfrescian
Loyal
So what's your point? At least they have alternatives instead of having to jump MRT like in Sinkeeland. :biggrin:

ya right..they have the alternatives..why not ask ur wife, ur sis, or ur mum to exercise their freedom by choosing this alternative and let me know if u rather chose to jump MRT...or get urself burn to death....haha....

johnsgp1

Alfrescian
Loyal
So each year there seem to be about 1000 osers sloths and smartasses????

http://www.deadpris.com/2008/07/23/1000-singaporeans-give-up-citizenship-every-year/

Yeah. Uniquely Singapore eh? :biggrin:

i agreed..they are all losers and sloth...and these are not the worst, what is worst are those that done their migration and thereafter bad-mouthed the very placed they were born and raised...these are the scums of the earth, cockroaches in the animal kingdom...deserved to be step upon....and it happens that those in these forum belongs to these group...

johnsgp1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Try finding a "Happy" Singaporean in an enclosed space.. I bet a dollar... u cant find any..

what the shit u are writing...if u can find a 'happy' OZ in an enclosed space,preferably in a DHL box, i bet u a million ZWD that u can't find any...:confused:

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
Regardless the economic conditions and unemployment rate.. Ozzie continue to be happy.. but why ??

We have our family to enjoy together..

We have beautiful weather for beers and barbie..

We are protected by the country.. legislations.. and unions..

We are pampered by CHOICE

We have RIGHTS -if you know how to use the tools.

It doesn't really matter which overseas destinations are the best or the worst for emigration purposes. The crux of the matter is:

1. The stayers in S'pore (except the elite MIWs) are a very unhappy lot generally. Look around and you see grouchy faces at the MRT, buses, shopping centres etc. S'poreans are ready to explode or come to blows at the slightest irritation.

2. Locals are leaving SG in an unprecendented exodus, many giving up citizenship and withdrawing CPF. How many from the 1st world countries are taking up SG citizenship and surrendering their nativeland's citizenship?

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
i agreed..they are all losers and sloth...and these are not the worst, what is worst are those that done their migration and thereafter bad-mouthed the very placed they were born and raised...these are the scums of the earth, cockroaches in the animal kingdom...deserved to be step upon....and it happens that those in these forum belongs to these group...

How ironic it is for you to be here then. Besides, if you're working for the PAP, I bet you ain't winning people over with such language. I thought being a good persuader means you have to be nice, not being nasty.

But it seems that if you can't talk to us, you roughshod over us. How uniquely surprising is that, dear.

johnsgp1

Alfrescian
Loyal
How ironic it is for you to be here then. Besides, if you're working for the PAP, I bet you ain't winning people over with such language. I thought being a good persuader means you have to be nice, not being nasty.

But it seems that if you can't talk to us, you roughshod over us. How uniquely surprising is that, dear.

keke...first i am not working for PAP, 2nd i have no intention to win any losers here..3rd, why cant i write with 'such languages' if pp in these forums are bashing singapore? is this how u guys in ur country practise free speech, where u can say what u want and disallow others to speak things that is u does not want to hear??

johnsgp1

Alfrescian
Loyal
It doesn't really matter which overseas destinations are the best or the worst for emigration purposes. The crux of the matter is:

1. The stayers in S'pore (except the elite MIWs) are a very unhappy lot generally. Look around and you see grouchy faces at the MRT, buses, shopping centres etc. S'poreans are ready to explode or come to blows at the slightest irritation.
PP at public places do not owe u smiles, even if u walk in thailand, u dun find thais smile at u for nothing....if u want to see smiling faces, go to pubs...

2. Locals are leaving SG in an unprecendented exodus, many giving up citizenship and withdrawing CPF. How many from the 1st world countries are taking up SG citizenship and surrendering their nativeland's citizenship?
only 1000 losers, as per what the condemn satan said...

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal

My question was how many Angmoh's from 1st world countries are rushing to get the Singapore Pink IC and giving up their Angmoh country's citizenship because Singapore is so GOOD and No. 1 in the world.

Where smiles and gracious behaviour are concerned, Singapore has LOTS to catch up and learn from NZ. Those who have been to NZ will know what I am talking about. And I am not talking about getting smiles, courtesy and graciousness only at PUBS.

BTW, words like losers and quitters etc are used by desperate low class politicians who are clueless and cannot accept that the creme de la creme are voting with their feet and taking their CPF with them. Taking the CPF is the final slap in the PAP's face because it is an indication that one does not intend to return and that 1000 per year figure must be very unsettling to the PAP.

Other desperate measures apart from name calling include a smear campaign of negative news in the media and internet forums to scare other Singaporeans from leaving. In a way that is good because it does screen off those gutless ones from leaving and acts as a QC that only the strong ones do leave.

Last edited:

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal
ya right..they have the alternatives..why not ask ur wife, ur sis, or ur mum to exercise their freedom by choosing this alternative and let me know if u rather chose to jump MRT...or get urself burn to death....haha....

What you are saying here has no substance at all. I am earning a decent income here and have the benefit of all the necessary things that my family and I want. So what is the need for this alternative? My point is, Oz has given people like me a chance to give my best and come up in life, something that Sinkeeland has denied me of. :cool:

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bad mouth Sinkeeland? So what has it got anything good about it to talk about besides the food? Just look at the negative points here:

1. NS for your kds.
2. FTs get favored over you in many aspects.
3. You could lose your job to an FT if you are >40 and you would have to do menial work.
4. So many FTs are coming in and as a result salaries get depressed.
5. There is no safety net. Your CPF is not going to be enough for your old age so you have to work till you die.
6. Affording a car is a dream for the majority.
7. The only house you could purchase is an overpriced pigeon hole.

Now do you understand why about 1,000 Singaporeans a year are throwing their pink I/Cs right at the faces of the PAP? The answer is simple. It is because Singapore is one of the worst places to live in. I feel sorry for Singapore. :(:(:(

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal
My question was how many Angmoh's from 1st world countries are rushing to get the Singapore Pink IC and giving up their Angmoh country's citizenship because Singapore is so GOOD and No. 1 in the world.

Where smiles and gracious behaviour are concerned, Singapore has LOTS to catch up and learn from NZ. Those who have been to NZ will know what I am talking about. And I am not talking about getting smiles, courtesy and graciousness only at PUBS.

BTW, words like losers and quitters etc are used by desperate low class politicians who are clueless and cannot accept that the creme de la creme are voting with their feet and taking their CPF with them. Taking the CPF is the final slap in the PAP's face because it is an indication that one does not intend to return and that 1000 per year figure must be very unsettling to the PAP.

Other desperate measures apart from name calling include a smear campaign of negative news in the media and internet forums to scare other Singaporeans from leaving. In a way that is good because it does screen off those gutless ones from leaving and acts as a QC that only the strong ones do leave.

Very well said Bro Kiwibird.

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
keke...first i am not working for PAP, 2nd i have no intention to win any losers here..3rd, why cant i write with 'such languages' if pp in these forums are bashing singapore? is this how u guys in ur country practise free speech, where u can say what u want and disallow others to speak things that is u does not want to hear??

Asking people to be polite is not the same as suspending one's right to speak here. As far as I'm concerned, you can speak for the pro-"we should all stay in Singapore" side as much as you want, just as long as you remain polite even as we disagree.

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Only 1,000? You mean that's not enough???? Relatively speaking, how many Ang Mohs from US, OZ, UK, NZ or Canada do you know off who give up their respective country's citizenship to take up Sinkee one? None that I know of. :biggrin:

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal

Excellent statement.. Bravo !

I have always be a neutral person.. when it comes to a better growth ~ for our CPF.. my wifey is speechless but to accept my data. SG is good.. but the jungle out there is better :smile:

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
is these what u call enjoying family time if one of the nurse happens to be ur wife?

Nice guess ! ya almost there, keep guessing.. My wifey an Ex-financial controller, recently being hunted by her ex-boss (US MNC).. now work from Mel's home ~ 3-4hrs consultancy work per day... travel to Taiwan/HK per quarter. She travels business class from MEL-Sin-Taiwan/HK-Sin-Mel... Guess how much she is paid ?

We had a very comfortable life in Sin.. unfortunately we are suffering now.. We intend to give up our Sin status to suffer here.. pls laugh at us.. these are decent jobs. :smile:

Last edited:

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
How funny some of these guys who speak for the government seems to believe that asking them to be polite seems to mean that we want to suspend their right to speak.

If it isn't gross overreaction, then I don't know what is.