• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why are we HAPPY ? Oz speaks..

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually, chilli plants cannot last very long in temperate weather - about 2-3 years at most. These plants are planted from seeds sowed last winter.

Then I use seasol and Nitrogen (white pellets) every 2 weeks just during the flowering season start (1-2 months ago?)

Now, the plants are full of white flowers and green chillis, waiting for the summer sun to sun-ripe the chillis to a bright glossy red.

But one thing for certain, the balanced lifestyle is making my wife prettier and more gentle. In Singapore, she is bossy at work and complaining at home. Now, she is only allowed to work 37.5 hrs per week. hahaha

OK i must admit.. I have no greenie hands.. no fate with the plants.. even in Singapore I bought large indoor fungus plant died within mths.. :(

As for work, nothing beats us.. my wife is working 3-4 hrs per day as consultant.. Time charge even if on the plane.. heehee.. as for me, official 37.5hrs.. but i work 38.5hrs :( RDO every mth :smile: i'll hv to rub shoulder with directors and seek for a company car soon :smile: My company award salary sacrifice for luxury car up to $57,000.. IS 250C or Audi TT is arriving my garage soon.. Yahoooo !

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Regardless the economic conditions and unemployment rate.. Ozzie continue to be happy.. but why ??

We have our family to enjoy together..

We have beautiful weather for beers and barbie..

We are protected by the country.. legislations.. and unions..

We are pampered by CHOICE

We have RIGHTS -if you know how to use the tools.

Whatever it seems... we are HAPPY !
We are heading to Adelaide this weekend. Hyatt Regency here we come ! :smile: