• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NUS Undergrad Mallory Ho calls President Nathan "James Bond"!!

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
At a gathering with singpaore's youth at the Istana yesterday, Nathan mixed with his youthful guests and talked about his experiences including his handling of the Laju terrorist incident in 74' which then elicited this response from NUS undergrad Mallory Ho, 21 " I thought of him as James Bond"!!:eek::rolleyes::biggrin: Nathan may then have told her "shaken but not stirred, Moneypenny":biggrin::p

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Presidet Nathan was not and is not James Bond. He was "M".

At a gathering with singpaore's youth at the Istana yesterday, Nathan mixed with his youthful guests and talked about his experiences including his handling of the Laju terrorist incident in 74' which then elicited this response from NUS undergrad Mallory Ho, 21 " I thought of him as James Bond"!!:eek::rolleyes::biggrin: Nathan may then have told her "shaken but not stirred, Moneypenny":biggrin::p

jw5

Loyal
Her parents were either fans of Enid Blyton's Mallory Tower series or fans of the sitcom "Family Ties".

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was he as stout as he was during that time as now?

And as for M, oh c'mon, even Judi Dench doesn't deserve that sort of insult to be compared to Nathan. :p

Cthulhu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah ha ha ha. Prataman got taken hostage during the Laju incident and he brags about it?

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

My name viss Bond, Cockanathan Bond, Viss to meet you dey!

:oIo: