• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What will you name Yaw Shin Leong & Angela's baby???????

HorGauGan

Alfrescian
Loyal
yaw is becoming father soon. singaporeans shld be happy for them! :biggrin: any suggestion for names?

if it's a baby girl, will name her Yawla? :biggrin:

boy leh??:cool:

JPMorgan888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lesson learnt. Don't anyhow spray. Or make sure woman is on pill.

For boy. Yaw Dua Loong. Twin brother. Yaw Jee Loong.

HorGauGan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lesson learnt. Don't anyhow spray. Or make sure woman is on pill.

For boy. Yaw Dua Loong. Twin brother. Yaw Jee Loong.

u creative a bit can a not? :biggrin:

Yaw Dua Loong
Yaw Jee Loong?
Yaw San Loong?
Yaw Si Loong?
Yaw Gor Loong?
Yaw Luck Loong?

oh... he wif how many woman? later he giv birth to too many he lost track of number. :biggrin:

julyaric720

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm On your side
11.gif

3.gif

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What they will name their baby is actually none of your business.

But the fact that you are even insulting an unborn child who had not shown any hostility against you shows what kind of low-down scums all of you are.

Is this the mindset of a PROUD PAP SUPPORTER?

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

But the fact that you are even insulting an unborn child who had not shown any hostility against you shows what kind of low-down scums all of you are.

Oh wow you so noble. but I am not like you. I hate bastards who sleep with other people's wives. I hate bastards who can't control their dicks and poke everywhere.

Let's say if your wife get poked by an MP you elected how? Still can see you MP?

Besides Pap, I also support moral leadership.

HorGauGan

Alfrescian
Loyal
im so proud of yaw and angela! yaw is exhibiting his primal instinct by planting his seeds with different woman! he is the example we all men must follow! and he stuck jackpot with one of them!!! tat unborn son is the chosen one to lead singapore out of the grasps of the pap despots!!!!!

wat r u toking abt???????