• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is beer really that bad?

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singveld. Think it is more on the individuals. Some don't drink beer but still get beer tummy. I don't have a beer tummy and I drink every night though not beer all the time. Even with a beer tummy, still OK as long as not too big. :wink: Anyway for an old uncle like me, a little beer tummy is fine.

Yes, i agree a little tummy is fine.

I only said that because i am unable get rid of little tummy, no matter what i do. when i was young, i have 4 packs, nearly 6 packs just after BMT, after that finish NS, working, it all go down hill.

Doubblur

Alfrescian
Loyal
no alcohol in beer trick the brain into thinking he is hungry even if he is not, therefore he eat too much.
100% fault of beer.

No. Too much beer trick the bladders into thinking it has too much water and keep on peeing. Peeing too much causes not enough water, not as serious as dehydration but causes hangover. You can also never get constipation if you drink everyday. But drink too much, you can get diarrhoea.

The part about beer belly is a myth. Me and all my drinking buddy uncles are slim. You can get fat only by eating too much. People blame beer because people usually eat too much with beer. After dinner, still have snack or supper with beer all night long, that's why grow belly.

1. Cold beer good for score throat.

2. Beer good for killing germs when eating at roadside stalls, or seafood.

Alcohol is medicine. In old days beer was nicknamed cough medicine and alcohol was also general medicine. Western cough syrups are all alcohol based. Chinese medical oil for bruises and injuries are all alcohol based. Trouble as with all medicines, people abused alcohol and drunk too much and got drunk.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
4 pack to 6 pack to barrel :p

Yes, i agree a little tummy is fine.

I only said that because i am unable get rid of little tummy, no matter what i do. when i was young, i have 4 packs, nearly 6 packs just after BMT, after that finish NS, working, it all go down hill.