• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

1.50 or 10.00 for Chye Tow Kuay? Kee Chiu?

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
<object height="360" width="640">

Chye Tow Kueh = Carrot Cake

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/G2EARJGkdTM?version=3&hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="360" width="640"></object>

Simbian

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am actually amused by the whole mess since I thought after the "mee siam" thing, the first piece of advice of the older heads to new guys like him is "Avoid talking about food to get a point across. You will most likely fail".

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What happen to the original plain and cheap Chai Tow Kway?? This simple dish is becoming less authentic. Now, even have prawn and sotong.

Don't need expensive ingredients. Just give me the original Chai Tow Kway.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN why the fark should I pay 10 bucks for a Chye Tow Kuay when I can get it at a cheaper price in a hawker centre..:eek: :confused: :rolleyes: Kee Chui stupid anology of Chye Tow Kuay is the latest talk cock statement from him.. At this rate, he will soon take over from Zorro Lim as the PAP No 1 Court Jester..

$1.50 Chye Tow Kuay for ordinary Sinkies but $10 Chye Tow Kuay for Millionaire PAP Ministers..:rolleyes: :mad: :rolleyes:

:oIo: :mad: :oIo:

The Philistine

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN why the fark should I pay 10 bucks for a Chye Tow Kuay when I can get it at a cheaper price in a hawker centre..:eek: :confused: :rolleyes: Kee Chui stupid anology of Chye Tow Kuay is the latest talk cock statement from him.. At this rate, he will soon take over from Zorro Lim as the PAP No 1 Court Jester..

$1.50 Chye Tow Kuay for ordinary Sinkies but $10 Chye Tow Kuay for Millionaire PAP Ministers..:rolleyes: :mad: :rolleyes:

:oIo: :mad: :oIo:

Careful. This joker and his dogs can easily reverse the argument and say, "Why should I pay $3,000 to a Sinkie when a foreign talent can do the same job for $1,500?"

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am actually amused by the whole mess since I thought after the "mee siam" thing, the first piece of advice of the older heads to new guys like him is "Avoid talking about food to get a point across. You will most likely fail".

Sorry friend, don't you remember LTY's mushrooms? The whole cabinet is fascinated with food that doesnt exist in reality