• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singaporean Kid Bashing CNY

groober2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was upset watching this video and think his parents has failed to properly educate their son. Maybe they should all migrate and live in America.:oIo:

Last edited:

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is Sam Leong as a kid. Pity the farker, when he grows up, everyone will call him a chink! Must be terrible especially when he is tries so hard to be a caucasian.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
this kind of eat kang dang idiots are the one we love to bash up during our sec sch days. Good old days

Last edited:

groober2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is Sam Leong as a kid. Pity the farker, when he grows up, everyone will call him a chink! Must be terrible especially when he is tries so hard to be a caucasian.

It is one thing being educated and being westernised, it is sad to see westernised Occidentals looking down on their race, culture and history. No matter how deeply entrenched one can be in a different culture, no way can one changed one's features, colour of one's skin, eyes and nose to that of another race.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is one thing being educated and being westernised, it is sad to see westernised Occidentals looking down on their race, culture and history. No matter how deeply entrenched one can be in a different culture, no way can one changed one's features, colour of one's skin, eyes and nose to that of another race.

Hear! Hear!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Guys, you are all missing the point.

Youtube is full of attention whores. They come in both sexes and all races and nationalities, uploading multiple videos of themselves doing monologues, rants and cute poses. CNY just happens to be the topic in the video. Some of them provoke an emotional response from viewers, so they can get more views (and more money from AdSense).

Don't get too upset. He's just a kid.

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal

No it's not. It's mostly one way or the other. Even Japan looked down on herself as an Asian and allied early with her Western masters in order to look and feel different from the rest of Asia, if not among them as well.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This kid is smart enough to understand what copying is and the chinks are good at it.

hey, dun blame the kid, the china chinks had themselves to blame. This kid knows how to express himself confidently in which most sinkie kids can't do. IF a kid can do that, it means the education is successful.

I bet he is like 11 to 13 years old or even younger and able to understand what is happening to the world. What does a sinkie kid know at that age? getting good result so mummy and daddy can get him the latest edition of PSP?

You see the difference? He is raise from an unsinkified environment and that is the result, someone smart and knows the world and say it out. This type of people will not bend down and let the govt screw. He is real lucky to be not born in sinkieland and get a sinkie education.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i just check out the other videos of this kid. He is creative and create something out from his brain and produce it out to show others. well done!!!! That should how a human developed and grow. and not by listen to rules and order and become an adult to bend down and let the govt screwed like what most sinkie do.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
typical chinese dog. These chinese dogs will make good lap dogs for the whites. It's good he started out young he'll be pimping out his female family members to whites.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmm. never thought about CNY along those lines.

Why then don't the Greeks have a Hellenic New Year. Or the Koreans, a Korean New Year, or the Malays, a Malay New Year. Same thing for Philippines New Year, Russian New Year, Spanish New Year, Iraqi New Year, Bhutanese New Year, Egyptian New Year? Why?

I suggest a Timorese New Year for em' too.

Hey kiddo, you got any Timorese for a classmate?

Cheers!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tamils have new year. Thais have a new year so do the whites. They don't call it new year for the thais. I'm not sure what the tamils call it and if it means new yr in tamil.

I wonder if this kid even knows other cultures and their language.

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
tamils have new year. Thais have a new year so do the whites. They don't call it new year for the thais. I'm not sure what the tamils call it and if it means new yr in tamil.

All are inaccurate calendars. Only Chinese calendar accurate with spring, summer, autumn, winter seasons.

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
This kid will grow up to be a spiritual healer (a con artiste).
So remember his face closely and warn your grandsons and granddaughters.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

LOS actually have 3 "New Year"

1st Jan - Western Calendar New Year
13 April - Songkran (Traditional New Year)
Chinese New Year - Trut Jeen

CNY is not a public holiday in LOS.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
All are inaccurate calendars. Only Chinese calendar accurate with spring, summer, autumn, winter seasons.

it depends on culture, some culture calenders are lunar (most are actually lunisolar, via introduction of intercalation months or days) some are purely solar. Those that are purely solar will not follow the season accordingly, but those that are lunar will.

Solar calender is less confusing for most modern days purpose, that why all of us are using it now. Imagine the trouble of intercalation months, there gonna be tons of confusion with regards to delivery dates. However to the farmers, keep note of the lunar calender makes more sense, as it enables them to predict the season accurately.

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Solar (Gregorian) calendar as in universal use now is most accurate, especially with the leap year Feb. 29 adjustment. One cycle of earth around the sun is one year. Chinese lunar (or agricultural) calendar is kept accurate too with a leap half moon as it follows the moon instead of the sun and need adjustment now and now to keep up with solar cycle too. The Arab Muslim calendar is also lunar but it's inaccurate. They have no concept of leap and adjustment and sometimes two Hari Raya can fall within the same solar year and it keeps shifting month to month year to year, unlike Deepavali always one to two months before year end and CNY always one to two months after solar new year. CNY is season based on the first day of spring. Gregorian NY is based on mid winter solstice.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Solar (Gregorian) calendar as in universal use now is most accurate, especially with the leap year Feb. 29 adjustment. One cycle of earth around the sun is one year. Chinese lunar (or agricultural) calendar is kept accurate too with a leap half moon as it follows the moon instead of the sun and need adjustment now and now to keep up with solar cycle too. The Arab Muslim calendar is also lunar but it's inaccurate. They have no concept of leap and adjustment and sometimes two Hari Raya can fall within the same solar year and it keeps shifting month to month year to year, unlike Deepavali always one to two months before year end and CNY always one to two months after solar new year. CNY is season based on the first day of spring. Gregorian NY is based on mid winter solstice.

Nice see chinese know when the new yr comes about.