• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This is the $10 Carrot Cake

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fuck cheebye kia face. Even if he cross dress still look like cheebye fuckface. Fucking loser retard. If he comes in my restaurant demanding free meal I'd ask him to fuck himself( probably he could).

Carrot cake can be better if cook with sushi grade tuna, escargo or lobster meat. than can charge $10 buck. If plain like the one in the pic, you're just being an idiot for paying that much.

if carrot cake cook with sushi grade tuna , escargo or lobster meat then it wont be $10 ...it will be $30 liao :wink:

jw5

Loyal
I wonder whether he knows that carrot cake nowadays is $2.00 - $3.00. Hard to find any that is $1.50.

He is living in a time warp.
He was also the clown who talked about Ghim Moh Secondary School being able to defeat RJC, not knowing that neither of these 2 institutions exists today.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most prob, this is at the bottom of their list for luxuary time pieces.

Maybe he wears this when reporters are not around...

rolex-day-date.jpg

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fried carrot cake is one the of worst Chinese dish ever, ranking maybe just below fried noodle (in whatever style black or white). Carrot cake should be baked and noodle should be boiled.

Last edited:

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are clearly not a Chinese. Do you take your lor mee with some tabasco sauce? lol

Lor mee happens to be one of my favorite Chinese dishes since childhood. I take it with vinegar, no chili please. It's kind of hard to find good lor mee stalls nowadays. I seldom use Tabasco sauce anyway, even for my western dishes. I prefer Worcester sauce.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the wet market near my place have excellent $1.50 carrot cake, i love it. I could not think paying $10 can improve the taste.
The same market used to have an old lady carrot cake store 12 years ago, that was the best i ever had, but due to pap upgrading scheme and raise of rent, she quit and i never find a better carrot cake ever since.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lor mee happens to be one of my favorite Chinese dishes since childhood. I take it with vinegar, no chili please. It's kind of hard to find good lor mee stalls nowadays. I seldom use Tabasco sauce anyway, even for my western dishes. I prefer Worcester sauce.

I hate tabasco sause, too much vinegar.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now carrot cake is HOT TOPIC in Singapore hawker and coffeeshop. Because of this MPs fucker.