• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This is the $10 Carrot Cake

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
those who saw the news yesterday would know what I mean...

btw....where can still find $1.50 carrot cake har?

IMG_6342.jpg

Last edited:

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
those who saw the news yesterday would know what I mean...

btw....where can still find $1.50 carrot cake har?

IMG_6342.jpg

I believe there's a stall at the hawker centre at North Bridge Road still selling carrot cake for $1.50 ( no egg )

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
The face is really like a girl. If he puts on some makeup and wears a wig, he can pass off as a girl.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro, some men dunno why like to look like girl. this pic looks like touched up to make him look fair. he really chao ah kua.

is a she, i remember checking up the mail list after knowing she is a student in NUASS. From biz fac i remembered, should be year 2 now LOL

ssrrvv11

Alfrescian
Loyal
is a she, i remember checking up the mail list after knowing she is a student in NUASS. From biz fac i remembered, should be year 2 now LOL

The blogger in question, Brad Lau, who runs a food blog called Ladyironchef, had informed the management on Friday that he would be coming down to review the Sunday Brunch promotion.

brad lau + he leh? how can be female? fyi i also read about this story sometime back. i was then puzzled as to why this supposedly man call his blog ironladychef. must be having some sexuality issues.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

bro, i think u made a mistake. this is a he, not a she. or maybe some crossover, im not too sure.
i demand u to add my pt for making mistake!!! lol!!!

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck cheebye kia face. Even if he cross dress still look like cheebye fuckface. Fucking loser retard. If he comes in my restaurant demanding free meal I'd ask him to fuck himself( probably he could).

Carrot cake can be better if cook with sushi grade tuna, escargo or lobster meat. than can charge $10 buck. If plain like the one in the pic, you're just being an idiot for paying that much.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lau Feng Kai
NUS Business School
National University of Singapore
Information
Alias u0908823
E-mail [email protected]
Organization
Department NUS Business School
Company National University of Singapore

email and ask it yourself

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh year 3 already LOL

i remember having this debate with my friend with regards to her gender. I only confirm is a she after being told a fren of mine his fren's fren knows this kid (sounds complicated) LOL

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fuck cheebye kia face. Even if he cross dress still look like cheebye fuckface. Fucking loser retard. If he comes in my restaurant demanding free meal I'd ask him to fuck himself( probably he could).

Carrot cake can be better if cook with sushi grade tuna, escargo or lobster meat. than can charge $10 buck. If plain like the one in the pic, you're just being an idiot for paying that much.

The ultra rich people don't think that way. For example, haircuts. They won't be satisfied with a normal barber. They want to pamper themselves with a famous hairstylist.

They want to overpay for things perceived of higher value. It is an ostentatious show of personal wealth. The normal laws of economics do not apply to them. For example, if the same $10 CKT were reduced in price to $1.50, they would question: why the drastic drop in price? Is the quality still there? Will I lose face buy eating it? Will I get food poisoning? Demand drops with a price reduction. They want quality, not quantity.