• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rubbish Heap

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
no contradication.

If busno64 does not show up to defend himself, he discredit all opposition supports not in this forum, other forum like 3in1 as well. Very dissappointed with singapore opposition lack of honesty. It seem like they are no better stock than the elite they are trying to replace. People like me in the center just have no option but to burn the vote in disgust.

Since when is BusNo64 the leader of opposition? If you pee in public, does it reflect badly on me as well? And you wonder why people say you are retarded?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: BK pinoy mgr sneer at NSmen....sinkies damn pathetic!!!

I recall that when one minister coin the word ponding, he was not directed blame, but the entire PAP was curse.

Just like one employee of BR say something wrong, the entire BR are affected.

Minister is representative of the PAP due to his position. Who is BusNo64? Just some anonymous chap who post here.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: bus64 a value customer of BurgerKing now.

The first part not to take it seriously, is to Burger king management.

the second part for him to explain his story, because i am concern about the integrity of this wonderful forum. Being a good forummer, i want to give him the chance to explain what happen.

Integrity in this forum? Do you trust a used car salesman as well? lol

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Hemp Oil save 2-yr-old from brain cancer that modern medicine can't !

Tonychat when you showing us this?

1920154-3x2-940x627.jpg

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Singapore now 'ponded' with foreign talents

Yesterday, i went to an expensive seafood restaurant and got swamped by Ah Tiong servers. Sitting beside me were Ah Tiong customers. Lol....

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Fandi refuses to partake in FAS wayang

Fandi won't want this job. Nothing strange why he decided to skip the opening match if you are aware of their past, meaning FAS and Fandi.

While MBT was FAS boss, Fandi approached him to assist with bank loans using the former's ministerial connection. Didn't succeed. Fandi then was chased not by opposition defenders but banks and creditors. He was in really bad shape financially then.

Fandi was of the view that MBT/FAS didn't do enough to assist. MBT could have quite easily arranged something.

And who to blame but himself? Nobody force him to go into those failed business ventures. He should be ashamed for asking for loans in the first place. Obviously, MBT is a very 'kind' man too la. lol

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fandi failed to learn his lessons after one or two failed businesses and continued to dump good money after bad ventures. Sometimes, there is a thin fine line between stubborn and determined.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

http://www.divaasia.com/article/2354

2354.jpg

Wendy Jacobs speaks her mind

The fact that I am strong is good. It would be sad if both of us were the same

But we have a great relationship. He's taught me to be more accepting

MACHO men will call it an emasculating remark.

In any case, it's not the sort of comment you would expect to hear about one of the nation's favourite sons.

But exceptions can probably be made, especially when the remark comes from Wendy Jacobs, Fandi Ahmad's wife.

'I wear the pants in the house,' she says in a frank interview published in the latest issue of New Man magazine.

Wendy, who also appears on the cover, tells the magazine quite a bit about Singapore's most famous soccer icon. Of his business acumen, she says: 'I think if I had run Fandi's businesses, we wouldn't be in the situation we are right now, trying to get over bad debts and those failed ventures.'

NO. 2 NATIONAL COACH

And what of his recent appointment to the No 2 coaching spot in the national squad?

'The first thing I said was, Are they paying you?'. Everything in the papers was, national duty', national pride'. Did the nation help you when you were in trouble?

'Is the nation going to help when you can't pay your son's school fees? Is the nation going to help when the bank takes your house?'

The South African model is well aware her comments might cause an uproar.

'The FAS will probably be calling me,' she tells The New Paper. 'But I made those statements to wake people up. They have to understand what Fandi and I are about.'

She says: 'If you conducted a poll right now, you'd definitely think he's making millions. Hello? Where did that concept come from? He too has to work for his bread and butter. Nothing in life is free.'

The 29-year old mother of four children (she gave birth to her third boy last November) sounds self-assured over the phone. She's candid, forthcoming and articulate.

Her intention, she will have you know, is not to undermine her husband's authority or public reputation. She is just doing her wifely and maternal duty - looking after his interests and that of their family.

HUMBLE AND TOO SWEET

'People who know him will tell you he is a humble person; he is just too sweet. He finds it hard to say no.

'The fact that I am a strong person is a good thing. It would be a sad, sad story if both of us were the same.

'The mentality of people is that if they can get something for free, why pay for it? So they ask the weak one. It's the strong one who keeps order. The strong one is there to help the weak.'

While she acknowledges that opposing personalities can cause friction, she maintains that theirs is a complementary relationship.

'He keeps me in check, too. He's taught me to be more accepting. Many times he's told me to be less harsh, to handle things and situations differently. It's a great relationship, we give and take.'

She readily admits that they fight, all the time. 'At least one good healthy quarrel a week. But we have learnt to laugh over our quarrels,' she says with a hearty chuckle.

But seriously, Fandi's well-publicised and less than successful ventures into the food and used car businesses have been stressful on the marriage.

BILLS TO PAY

'The bigger the family, the bigger the financial problems. We have bills to pay. When I gave birth to my fourth child, the hospital bill was over the top.'

She gets critical of governmental policy. 'What makes three the magic number? The fourth child doesn't get Edusave; I also cannot use my Medisave.'

Wendy returns to the state of her marriage and their financial health, although she declines to give details on the latter.

'But we all learn from our mistakes. Fandi's experiences have made him stronger. They've also made him realise his focal point should be soccer. What we've been through have been a strain on the marriage but we learn to get back on track. If you can get through things like these, you can get through anything.'

They have been married for seven years, but Wendy is not content to be just Mrs Fandi Ahmad.

'I don't need the Fandi Ahmad name to do and accomplish what I want to do.

'I have my own identity, and I want to succeed, whether in the business or social worlds or in the modelling circle.'

LOOKING GOOD

Wendy has proved this in modelling. After four kids (between 3 months and 6 years old) she is still as jaunty as ever on the catwalk or in front of the camera.

'Modelling gives me a sense of self worth, it's nice to know people still think I look good.'

She's also working on 'different dreams for myself'. Unabashedly she tells you she wants her own TV talk show; she also talks enthusiastically about her 'biggest adventure at the moment' - organising workshops on personal etiquette for women, from maids to mothers.

She's not dissatisfied with her life - far from it.

'I'm only 29 and I've achieved a lot. I've a great family, I've had my successes but you always strive for something better.'

The outspoken one bristles at suggestions that she doesn't need to work.

'I don't believe in living off my husband's money. You never know what's going to happen tomorrow; you don't know if doors which are open will close.

You have to have your own money. My father has told me, even when I was a little girl, to be independent, to never depend on a man.'

Women who define themselves by their husband, she says, 'are not true to themselves. A woman who does that might as well lock herself up in a room. Everyone's got to have a role in life.'

And for Wendy Jacobs, that is to be a good wife, a good mother but also a successful woman in her own right.

Last edited: