• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rubbish Heap

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a dud! A person with a Bachelor of Engineering from the Imperial College of Science, Technology and Medicine, United Kingdom shouldn't be using a frivolous term such as 'ponding'.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: in the 70s, LKY salary only $3,500 and he built Sinkie land from 3rd world to 1st

Based on a $2,500 salary in those days, you are able to buy a 3 room flat every 7 months.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: in the 70s, LKY salary only $3,500 and he built Sinkie land from 3rd world to 1st

let's guess when will this post be in the rubbish chute.. this is so comical!! wahahhahahah!!!! Are you the sinkie one who claim that people need a correct reason to learn a new language???

I find it funnier when i am rest assured that your stupidity will remain permanently inside you. Comical! ROTFL

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

when this post is in the rubbhis chute again, i will go there and take a look. hehehhehe

Hehehe....but we all know who is not migrating to Australia don't we? Australia only welcome you as a tourist. Remember that. You can't even string a complete sentence without making us laugh. hehehe

Last edited:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: SMRT new CEO wants sinkies to have confidence to take their trains again

then build it first and talk later.. talk so much sinkie cock also no use...

Then why are you not in Australia, instead of posting crap here? They rejected your application again is it? hehehe

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: SMRT new CEO wants sinkies to have confidence to take their trains again

why do you want to know if i am in australia? is that information of vital importance to you? what is it got to do with you? oh yeah.. maybe i will go check on you at the rubbish chute later. My post here are for un-rubbished posters

Why you cannot take your own advice? Ignore if you don't like what you read? Priest leh....practise what you preach.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Ah Sam is right. Mercedes are crap. Steve Jobs has to change his every six months

is that a good example of an artificial evolution of being a real human being? Ash is a good example of that, every sinkie who wanna be a real human being should take ash as an example.

Do you even understand the meaning of words like "evolution"? Don't answer that. Remember....if you don't like to read what i post, ignore! If you respond, means you are a Sinkie who cannot even follow his own instructions.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Hemp Oil save 2-yr-old from brain cancer that modern medicine can't !

then dun read it... simple..if you think this is so..sinkie

1920154-3x2-940x627.jpg

Here is a picture of something you will never get hehehe

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: 10 Greatest Football Players Of All Time

GK - Lev Yashin
LB - Paolo Maldini
CB - Alessandro Nesta
CB - Franco Baresi
RB - Carles Puyol
LMF - Pavel Nedved
CMF - Andreas Iniesta
AMF - Socrates
RMF - Cristiano Ronaldo
FW - Pele
FW - Gabriel Batistuta

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Leopards have incredible strength

Ramseth kill a cougar with bare hands. Now we can all wait while he recount his slaying of a dragon adventure.

Last edited:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: A nice letter (pui..)

Unfortunately, amidst all the focus on the recent lapses, the outstanding work that is being achieved by you and your teams has gone largely unnoticed and unrecognised.

She is saying that many people have been ungrateful wor

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: bus64 a value customer of BurgerKing now.

OMG, burger king even take post from this forum seriously, you know what, they really dun have to, everything stated here are not serious. By answering the post here, they are making themselves a joke.

Reservist is a waste of time, and employer have the right to discriminate them and fire them and hire FT.

Trolling for insults? Where's your partner in crime - King of Trolls aka scroobal?