• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Went to milky way cafe opened by a campus superstar winner i think

Chocolate ice cream

15878009079_c1c198e79f_b.jpg

Latte

16062143061_f4ba9f2c3d_b.jpg

Ice cream with waffles

15441784494_78ee158372_b.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
For food, presentation is also an important element contributing to a good experience in eating. Tonight saw some good presentation of some dishes during dinner

Drinken prawns in a large claypot

Contrast of colors in this simple Hong Kong style steam green wrasse or 青衣鱼

Then there is this fishmeal tofu cooked in thick fish bone soup with simple black fungus and green vege

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Went ABC Market for breakfast today

Fishball noodle store, very old school taste, good

Meepok dry

Dark carrot cake

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Good morning from Tanglin Halt. Today is 初一 so vegetarian beehoon stall super long queue.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I looked at the map & not familiar with the area do you know if it is within "walking distance" to any of the MRT stations?

Looking at the list from their website I have to say almost all are conveniently located along BTS and MRT lines. If you clock each one and look into the map it will show clearly the BTS and MRT stations near each hotel.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
SQ always serve pretty good Indian food from their Singaoore kitchen, always request for this beforehand

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
9 days away from Thailand is too long, missed the Thai food so much so that went straight to a Thai restaurant directly from airport before heading home.

If there is any one of you visiting Thailand and planning to do good Thai seafood there is thei Marn Choreon Seafood in mostof the Central in Bangkok. You will not go wrong with his restaurant, all authentic and delicious and prices is all written in the menu.

http://www.laemcharoenseafood.com/ourbranch/

This time of the year is the best time to sit outdoor as temperature in like in aircon room, 22-24 degC

The meal

Consists of tomyam groupa fish meat

Phak gachet

Steamed prawns

big lala cooked in chili

Sotong in lime soup

Curry crab

This is free small bottle, buy big bottle free small bottle at Changi airport

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Brother [joetys],

Wish you a Blessed and Merry Christmas, as well as a Healthy and Prosperous New Year.

Wow, I envy your daily gourmet and delicious looking meals.