• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cbfc, what's diff with HomePro?

Yours on home tap (and industrial) make sense. Just that many from diff parts of world, with potable water (say western europe) may not have same stomach threshold in other countries. In western europe, drinking water is straight from tap -boiling water for minum is unheard of.

Anyhow, anti-dote for good bacteria is yakult or lactogen, no?:p
Whisky the best lah. Seriously speaking, google "Whisky Medicinal Benefits".

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
take care ah bro, too much misty fan later get hong sip. :biggrin:
Hehehe. Thought beer is worst. Anyway, I already got minor Hong Sip laew. Can more or less predict when rain is coming. Powder boh?

OK, few reasons why so many fans including misting ones. LOS is damm hot. I smoke in my room and thirdly, I have problem sleeping in air con room cos too dry for my throat. Will cough throughout the night to have a good sleep. Getting old is like that. Sigh.

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yeah, click and leave it can already. Play jalan very fast will up lorry.

i very kiam since start of year so been staying clear of them for now.
Hehehehe. Sometimes, a little difficult to leave the computer. :wink: Frankly speaking, football I never lose too much. The most damaging or rewarding ones are NBA but damm Chi Kek.

Have stop playing NBA liaoz. Heart cannot take it. :*:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Pii Chon told you, Camry more stable so take photo less vibration

3caf12ab.jpg

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Camry more stable so take photo less vibration
You guys have it all. My companion was impressed with your Lexus wheels in Mar when you gave us a lift from TWD. My 7 year old Camry (old model few generations back:o) has 133k on clock. Ageing (like driver:p), else ok but for wear and tear. Last year, when speeding +140kmh on NS highway ..steering wheel vibrate when stepping on brake. Problem solved after replacing brake discs. Now kena replace front/rear shock absorbers (ouch! out of pocket with S$1.1k a pair -lucky got toyota service membership 30% discount on parts). Add 4 michelin tyres, siong! :( Gotta split Cbfc's Leo beer liao

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
You guys have it all. My companion was impressed with your Lexus wheels in Mar when you gave us a lift from TWD. My 7 year old Camry (old model few generations back:o) has 133k on clock. Ageing (like driver:p), else ok but for wear and tear. Last year, when speeding +140kmh on NS highway ..steering wheel vibrate when stepping on brake. Problem solved after replacing brake discs. Now kena replace front/rear shock absorbers (ouch! out of pocket with S$1.1k a pair -lucky got toyota service membership 30% discount on parts). Add 4 michelin tyres, siong! :( Gotta split Cbfc's Leo beer liao

Just serviced the Camry, 3 years exactly 92k kilometers.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Don't know about the sweets, they do sell sweets, snacks, organic stuff, vitamins, shampoo & beauty items, car wash and accessories stuff and even electrical appliance, pots and this water filter etc. Yeah need to join member at Rm30 per year to buy at cheaper member price. Anyway this is the first year I joined to buy their water filter. So far like feel no difference after using the water haha.

This is the sweet I like from Cosway

fc801f09.jpg

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now at my old office to look see look see. Knn, if still don't come, think everyone don't know me laew. Now, even changing light bulb, office boy job and mae baan job also don't have for me. :(

Think it's time for me to find something else to do liaoz.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now at my old office to look see look see. Knn, if still don't come, think everyone don't know me laew. Now, even changing light bulb, office boy job and mae baan job also don't have for me. :(

Think it's time for me to find something else to do liaoz.

Sorry abit Kaypoh, just curious you are retired but doing some business that need to set up but no need to operate? So good I also want to do this in JB haha.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sorry abit Kaypoh, just curious you are retired but doing some business that need to set up but no need to operate? So good I also want to do this in JB haha.
Hehehe. No problem. Will not go into details. Here's a summary.

Before I quit my last job, I was already investing in some biz as sleeping partner. Officially, I am just a shareholder as Thai biz do not allow full foreign ownership. In the beginning, I helped whatever I can in the startup, including recruitment, renovation, purchasing and etc,. After the biz take off, my involvement get lesser and lesser until almost nil.

Same with current biz, was involved in the startup but now almost nothing for me to do. Good thing is I have recruited the good staff so I can wash my hands and zho bo lan everyday. Bad thing is it is quite torturing to wake up every morning wondering what am I going to do today. Now I am only contributing the minimum for the biz.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
.. Kaypoh, just curious you are retired but doing some business that need to set up but no need to operate?.
Errr, don't you see his daily updates ..his 2nd apartment, mini fleet of cars, and his skiving off?:p Every morning he wakes up, and pinches himself ..to check if it's for real or not in sin city:wink:

Jokes aside, he deserves what he's got. Semi retirement?

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Errr, don't you see his daily updates ..his 2nd apartment, mini fleet of cars, and his skiving off?:p Every morning he wakes up, and pinches himself ..to check if it's for real or not in sin city:wink:

Jokes aside, he deserves what he's got. Semi retirement?
Hehehe. Sometimes a little unreal. Just hope don't have to make a visit to the doctor soon. :wink:

Got an invitation moments ago from an old Korean neighbour at my old apartment. Bumped into him over the weekend at Foodland. Think we just drop by at WS. :p

Will post pics if there are any interesting stuff.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Hehehe. No problem. Will not go into details. Here's a summary.

Before I quit my last job, I was already investing in some biz as sleeping partner. Officially, I am just a shareholder as Thai biz do not allow full foreign ownership. In the beginning, I helped whatever I can in the startup, including recruitment, renovation, purchasing and etc,. After the biz take off, my involvement get lesser and lesser until almost nil.

Same with current biz, was involved in the startup but now almost nothing for me to do. Good thing is I have recruited the good staff so I can wash my hands and zho bo lan everyday. Bad thing is it is quite torturing to wake up every morning wondering what am I going to do today. Now I am only contributing the minimum for the biz.

KYP please don't say I picha-lobang him again hor but I cannot tahan Pii Chon writing like this la, open massage parlor just say open massage parlor la beat around the bush for what ha?

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, 不妙不妙!Today 新竹 experienced 3 earthquakes, the latest @ 2241 hours. Not a big scale, at 4.4 but the epicentre only 5 km in depth. The rainstorm over the past few days may have softened the soil underneath.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Bro, 不妙不妙!Today 新竹 experienced 3 earthquakes, the latest @ 2241 hours. Not a big scale, at 4.4 but the epicentre only 5 km in depth. The rainstorm over the past few days may have softened the soil underneath.

I was talking to my Taiwan partner yesterday and his wife told me that they prefer to have many small earthquakes to release pressure rather than one big one. Sometimes statement like this is to comfort oneself cos no choice right? Poor thing. KYP looks like this is getting very serious la if it continues like this.