• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

Grago

Alfrescian
Loyal
some pics of the scenery around my hotel

ppH1lCr.jpg

BiBOKAC.jpg

X1pUiya.jpg

xD3YehB.jpg
View from JW Marriott.....

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Alfresco dining at my favorite Italian restaurant

Teaser

A great Sicilian Nero d'Avola by Firriato

Zinc

Razor clam

The pizza

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
E20 is ethanol 20% not all older cars can take it however all new local produced vehicles should be able to take this from now on.

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dey, no fun lah. Pattaya official celebration is 19 April but some blur sotong ang moh tourist already started liaoz. Rode my kap kia went da bao breakfast, came back all wet.

19th? oh this one first time I know, not same same date meh?

Wet is better than dry lah, very hot u know :biggrin:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
19th? oh this one first time I know, not same same date meh?

Wet is better than dry lah, very hot u know :biggrin:

Most of the residents here return to hometown for celebrations on the actual Songkran but return back before 19th for the big Pattaya Songkran. This one is super big scale one. A lot of roads closed and start from morning until night. Mata all close one eye on that day.

Grago

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dey, no fun lah. Pattaya official celebration is 19 April but some blur sotong ang moh tourist already started liaoz. Rode my kap kia went da bao breakfast, came back all wet.
Bro Chon, the Angmo thought you had an ALL nighter, so thought he help you "stay awake and SAFE" on your kap kia....:p

Most of the residents here return to hometown for celebrations on the actual Songkran but return back before 19th for the big Pattaya Songkran. This one is super big scale one. A lot of roads closed and start from morning until night. Mata all close one eye on that day.

How to one eye open when water thrown ALL over the place.....

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is this temple i think along the walkway from central world to siam bts

13804787125_715bcaf248_o.jpg

Siam paragon

13804803833_ee01af366e_o.jpg

brahma statue at lebua state tower

13804750123_8c48d0412e_o.jpg

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
song kran at rca

LZjGLz0.jpg

wZrDTh5.jpg

fchP6mi.jpg

3BkeZZF.jpg

odcUO2i.jpg

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/x1FGdX8dRF4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited: