• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New developments to share

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: JB CBD Area Properties (Sky88, TwinGalaxy, Summerplace, Skysuite, Paragon etc)

Has any1 been to e sky88 launch today? Anything 2 share n how was e sales? Thx

sillysinky

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: JB CBD Area Properties (Sky88, TwinGalaxy, Summerplace, Skysuite, Paragon etc)

Has any1 been to e sky88 launch today? Anything 2 share n how was e sales? Thx

i was at the Sky88 preview yesterday for the talk by gavin Tee, entitled, JB golden years in property 2010-2020. gist of the talk is that iskandar will propel JB property to greater heights never seen before. quite an interesting talk actually.
there was a very big crowd with everyone very busy talking to sales staff, I was quite compelled to purchase a unit, though not many good choices were left.
but with the price psf at lowest RM660 to as high as RM800+ psf, i decided not to.
then this morning i went there again and shocked to find out that all international lots have been fully sold for first tower.
So they released 2nd tower today but starting price from RM800psf to RM1000+psf. crowd was smaller but got to know from the sales staff that people are still buying at this price. Really brave people, i would say.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wa ... $500 to $700 psf was seen at other launches recently n it was reported very good sales. With setia's branding n marketing, not surprise tat people snapped tower 1 at that price. Btw, how many units r there per block?

Can share more on the golden year till 2020?

Bro arsenal recently shared tat e golden year should run till 2023 ... Disclaim first, that's based on what he learned about feng shui only hor ... Hehe

i was at the Sky88 preview yesterday for the talk by gavin Tee, entitled, JB golden years in property 2010-2020. gist of the talk is that iskandar will propel JB property to greater heights never seen before. quite an interesting talk actually.
there was a very big crowd with everyone very busy talking to sales staff, I was quite compelled to purchase a unit, though not many good choices were left.
but with the price psf at lowest RM660 to as high as RM800+ psf, i decided not to.
then this morning i went there again and shocked to find out that all international lots have been fully sold for first tower.
So they released 2nd tower today but starting price from RM800psf to RM1000+psf. crowd was smaller but got to know from the sales staff that people are still buying at this price. Really brave people, i would say.

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wa ... $500 to $700 psf was seen at other launches recently n it was reported very good sales. With setia's branding n marketing, not surprise tat people snapped tower 1 at that price. Btw, how many units r there per block?

Bro arsenal recently shared tat e golden year should run till 2023 ... Disclaim first, that's based on what he learned about feng shui only hor ... Hehe

Yes, the North-East alignment, Period 8, is good till 2023. This is the URL if you are interested......haha

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_Star_Feng_Shui

butadesu

Alfrescian
Loyal

Whats the difference between the 1st and 2nd tower?? Why price is so much different??

Some video to share

[video=youtube;et-TOkup7GA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=et-TOkup7GA&feature=player_embedded[/video]

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sifu said now is the time to buy till 2023.. Real property bull run start after 2023...!

sillysinky

Alfrescian
Loyal

it was mentioned by the speaker that feng shui dictates that when first bridge (causeway) was built, all good chi flows southward towards singapore, therefore singapore prospered to become the world's richest country today.
since 2nd link was built, some of the chi started flowing back to Malaysia, hence, iskandar will prosper from this.

sillysinky

Alfrescian
Loyal

Whats the difference between the 1st and 2nd tower?? Why price is so much different??

Some video to share

[video=youtube;et-TOkup7GA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=et-TOkup7GA&feature=player_embedded[/video]

one of the Sp sales staff told me that tower C (released today) comes with marble flooring and slightly improved specs from tower B (yesterday's released). tower C has better facing towards south with unblock view, wherease tower B south facing would be partially blocked by Tower C. the other justification for price increase is due to the overwhelming response for tower B yesterday.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ohhh ... That's same perspective as bro arsenal. We have our own version of mr Gavin here hee hee ...
Thx SS for your info. Hope u will find ur dream property soon

it was mentioned by the speaker that feng shui dictates that when first bridge (causeway) was built, all good chi flows southward towards singapore, therefore singapore prospered to become the world's richest country today.
since 2nd link was built, some of the chi started flowing back to Malaysia, hence, iskandar will prosper from this.

butadesu

Alfrescian
Loyal

one of the Sp sales staff told me that tower C (released today) comes with marble flooring and slightly improved specs from tower B (yesterday's released). tower C has better facing towards south with unblock view, wherease tower B south facing would be partially blocked by Tower C. the other justification for price increase is due to the overwhelming response for tower B yesterday.

Oh, ic, thanks for the information.

For similar view or facing, how is the price compared to twin galaxy?

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal

When TG was launched, folks here reported 500 psf onwards. The starting base was already lower ... So can roughly gauge Liao

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal

Something interesting here.. North East refer to the places such as China.. i.e why china prosper in the period of 8.
West refer to Europe and North West refer to US is losing its favor and going down the hill..
South will be good in the period of 9.. Seemed that Singapore, Australia Malaysia will benefit from this..
So keep a property in Singapore.. Because it will continue to be good. Buy property in Johor when it is still cheap.. Because it will prosper after 2023.. Period of 9...

So keep sing dollars, ringett..aussie but avoid euro, us$... If don't know just keep S$ wont be wrong..but can convert to physical assets to fight inflation...

Yes, the North-East alignment, Period 8, is good till 2023. This is the URL if you are interested......haha

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_Star_Feng_Shui

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal

South facing will be more expensive but worth it from fengshui perspective..Especially if there is water ..

austin_hts

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi, do u know if the price and floor plan is finalised? Or it is still prelaunch booking now?.. Thanks.

butadesu

Alfrescian
Loyal

South facing will be more expensive but worth it from fengshui perspective..Especially if there is water ..

South view is better?? Because it face the sea? Or because of fengshui :biggrin:
The sea is a distance away.
If your unit is too low, you are blocked by buildings, if your unit is too high, you will be looking into Singapore.
I wonder unit at which levels will have good view of the sea

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal

In the football match between Arsenal and Stoke, can see Setia advertisement in the stadium.. Saying something like Setia... No 1 property developer in Malaysia... Wow... First time see Malaysia put up advertisement on prime coverage and it is Setia... Maybe next time they can try Nusajaya..

butadesu

Alfrescian
Loyal

In the football match between Arsenal and Stoke, can see Setia advertisement in the stadium.. Saying something like Setia... No 1 property developer in Malaysia... Wow... First time see Malaysia put up advertisement on prime coverage and it is Setia... Maybe next time they can try Nusajaya..

Legoland also start advertising on SG TV primetime already

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yup. Remember it when I first saw it in dec last year. They have made their name also becuz of their project in London ....

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal

Well so far it's true tat e developers charge more premium for units with e view of e straits

South view is better?? Because it face the sea? Or because of fengshui :biggrin:
The sea is a distance away.
If your unit is too low, you are blocked by buildings, if your unit is too high, you will be looking into Singapore.
I wonder unit at which levels will have good view of the sea