• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New developments to share

Funds Transfer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Q: Permas Jaya location nice?

Very easy access from EDL.. But not gated.... Maybe price will rise because of EDL.. But you need Robocop.. Or spiderman..

Your friendly neighbourhood Spider Man!!!

spider-man2_pole_468.jpg

Fanamation

Re: Sorry need quick reply. So posting here..Paragon Residences Vs Sky Suites MB Land

there are many creative ways to push up selling price.... include legal fees, stamp duties, initial yrs maintenance fees etc etc... you name it, they can put it inside the package...

.....In less than 1 acre of land, got 250+ units, these JB condo selling at $600-700psf , i think is
over price at this moment. ( base on historical data , In bolehland , seems no one perform proper Supply and demand study , all developer are trying to get big $$ from
buyer ...expect to have oversupply in 2015/16. Many buyers today buying at this price
will have hard time in 2015/16. ( i hope i am wrong ..:smile:)

Funds Transfer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Sorry need quick reply. So posting here..Paragon Residences Vs Sky Suites MB Land

.....In less than 1 acre of land, got 250+ units, these JB condo selling at $600-700psf , i think is
over price at this moment. ( base on historical data , In bolehland , seems no one perform proper Supply and demand study , all developer are trying to get big $$ from
buyer ...expect to have oversupply in 2015/16. Many buyers today buying at this price
will have hard time in 2015/16. ( i hope i am wrong ..:smile:)

Bro Fanamation

Malaysia is an interesting market. Check out this place in Kuala Lumpur (http://www.desaparkcity.com/).
Not particularly in the heart of town or near the highway but the prices that it is commanding would make you flip!

Mingchye

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bro Fanamation

Malaysia is an interesting market. Check out this place in Kuala Lumpur (http://www.desaparkcity.com/).
Not particularly in the heart of town or near the highway but the prices that it is commanding would make you flip!

Thats because it is considered the "model" GnG township in KL thats why the prices there soared so much. After DesaPark city's success, every developer also want to copy its model. Its a nice place. Each individual precinct got its own shared facilities. Real nice and exclusive place.

Last edited:

butadesu

Alfrescian
Loyal

bishan sky habitat is also not in heart of town but price also make u flip.

summervale

Alfrescian
Loyal

91615137.jpg21230553.jpg38417468.jpg

Anyone know about this development?

Last edited:

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cant even find it on google.

freedom2005sg

Alfrescian
Loyal

If you want to buy Skysuite, I would rather you buy V@Summerplace.
Unless, you are looking for high floor seaview unit in Skysuite otherwise I think V@Summerplace is better. Those units facing CIQ are quite value for $$.
Do consider Pine View too which has just gone TOP last year.
IMHO, the empty parcel of land beside pine view has higher chance of building MRT station than the parcel of land infront of skysuite.

I saw Pine View pics. http://www.euasproperties.com.my/listing/pangsapuri-bukit-chagar-pine-view-luxury-apartment/

IMO it is very ugly leh......why the design so old type??..

V@Summerplace left MYR670,000, out of my budget.

Any other condos priced around MYR500,000 near CIQ or near Tuas 2nd link? Pls let me know

Thanks

freedom2005sg

Alfrescian
Loyal

I'm quite pissed off with paragon residences developer now.

They haven't even entered into a formal agreement with Maybank. So buyers now are stuck after paying SGD5,000 without the assurance of getting 80% loan.

Wtfish is this?...

freedom2005sg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any other condos priced around MYR500,000 near CIQ or near Tuas 2nd link? Pls let me know

Not considering Pine View coz it design is too old
V@summerVale left high priced units - out of my budget

TQ

butadesu

Alfrescian
Loyal

I saw Pine View pics. http://www.euasproperties.com.my/listing/pangsapuri-bukit-chagar-pine-view-luxury-apartment/

V@Summerplace left MYR670,000, out of my budget.

Thanks

Pine view is ugly.
V@summerplace also ugly. Bad use of orange color.
I think Sky88 looks better.
All condos near CIQ are expensive. Mature area mah.
U can consider the 2BR. For rental to singles, 2BR may be a better choice.

Mingchye

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thanks

EAch time I pass thru this condo to JB CIQ, I keep wondering why it is empty? Looks like TOP already but still empty one leh. Macam got ghost like that. I seriously think you shld recce abit the area you interested in first.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal

Pine view is ugly.
V@summerplace also ugly. Bad use of orange color.
I think Sky88 looks better.
All condos near CIQ are expensive. Mature area mah.
U can consider the 2BR. For rental to singles, 2BR may be a better choice.

It looks a lot more beautiful than most recent condos in Singapore, which are full of bay windows (easily 10% of GFA), huge air-con ledges (bigger than common room) and balconies (sometimes 2 per condo and bigger than living room).

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
Idaman Residence

Just got an email from UEM land that they will preview Idaman Residence (Condo by the Lake) at Nusa Idaman Linear Park on Sunday, July 29 from 10-6 PM.

Early Bird:
- Low Down Payment
- Free Legal Fee, Stamp Duty, Disbursements
- Free Kitchen Cabinet
- Free Samsung Galaxy Tab

No info provided on Pricing, Floorplans .......

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Idaman Residence

Just got an email from UEM land that they will preview Idaman Residence (Condo by the Lake) at Nusa Idaman Linear Park on Sunday, July 29 from 10-6 PM.

Early Bird:
- Low Down Payment
- Free Legal Fee, Stamp Duty, Disbursements
- Free Kitchen Cabinet
- Free Samsung Galaxy Tab

No info provided on Pricing, Floorplans .......

wow wow wow , too bad sunday i am not free ....

Aisanbo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Not considering Pine View coz it design is too old
V@summerVale left high priced units - out of my budget

TQ

Sky Peak at Setia Tropika ? ~5-10mins from 1st CIQ using EDL.