• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New developments to share

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At the rate they are going, no wonder the MY government see the need to raise the minimum threashold!

Two 2-3yrs back, Setia Indah corner lot @ M$500+ if my memory serves me right.

Today juz called them...to check mkt...I was told 2 end lot available and the asking price close to M$700K!:eek:

Ridiculous! :mad:

Apology SI investors...

checkers

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hei bro toyohon

The weird thing ah now the jam is not so much jb side leh but more on sg side (for causeway at least). When u look at the lta cam during peak time the jam is woodlands/bke but causeway very clear.

When returng to sg is the same..jb not so bad but jam at sg side.

I had a different experience. For the past few weekends, there was no jam at all at the Singapore side. In contrast, the tebrau jam was ridiculously long and all the other routes had a long queue of cars waiting to enter JB customs too. I am refering to the first link.

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had a different experience. For the past few weekends, there was no jam at all at the Singapore side. In contrast, the tebrau jam was ridiculously long and all the other routes had a long queue of cars waiting to enter JB customs too. I am refering to the first link.

For first link, I have a similar experience. So far, my experience during weekends is: for incoming into JB, the worse jam is at the SG side. For incoming to SG, the worse jam is at JB side..... Maybe because both you & I travel in/out at the super peak hours....

Mingchye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: UEM Land opens property gallery in Singapore.

Anyone visited this gallery before? Share your views and thoughts?

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: UEM Land opens property gallery in Singapore.

Visited. Also visited the one at SGX2 for properties in Iskandar..

So so.. Just a place for one to ask questions, get some contacts and brochures..

Anyone visited this gallery before? Share your views and thoughts?

austin_hts

Alfrescian
Loyal
Twingalaxy - JB central

2-bedroom,936 sqft
27th floor - RM 700k
9th floor - RM 611K

Studio, 560 sqft
27th floor - RM 459

3-bedroom, 1163 sqft
25th floor - RM 796K

Stevewish

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any new development near nusajaya? I am still looking for a house . :(

Any good bros can help me?

I'm here to share my experience. I had stayed in my sis's house in Setia Eco Garden sometimes ago. I observed that there were quite a number of people working in Singapore within SEG. The shop houses, business park will be in operation very soon. International school is still in construction stage.

My sis already leased out the place for RM1500 ( very basic furnishing) to a couple. The couple is waiting for their house in Nusa Sentral to be completed next year.

The environment in SEG is wonderful except that many complaints of the quality of house in certain development/phase and "poor fengshui" in the power transmission lines.

Just for your info.

mutiaramas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any new development near nusajaya? I am still looking for a house . :(

Any good bros can help me?

you can go to this website , http://thissit.com/. for all the developers and projects on sale..
Recently , scientex developer launched the gardens residences (Taman Mutiara Mas)at Rm 300 per sq ft. Below is the price.
Type Built-Up Area (Sq. Ft.) Selling Price (RM) Carpark
A 641 300 Per Sq. Ft. 1
B 825 300 Per Sq. Ft. 1
C 1,155 300 Per Sq. Ft. 1
D 1,302 300 Per Sq. Ft. 2

Pre-launching now

Offer Package
1. RM3,000 deposit
2. 10% Rebate
3. Free legal fee & stamp duty on transfer & charge

Total 21 floors, 13 units per floor.

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today I drove past gardens residences by accident. Was pleasantly surprise at the site.. Seemed very refreshing..with lots of space..
However, it is very far from Coastal highway....

you can go to this website , http://thissit.com/. for all the developers and projects on sale..
Recently , scientex developer launched the gardens residences (Taman Mutiara Mas)at Rm 300 per sq ft. Below is the price.
A 641 300 Per Sq. Ft. 1
B 825 300 Per Sq. Ft. 1

Pre-launching now

Offer Package
1. RM3,000 deposit
2. 10% Rebate

Stevewish

Alfrescian
Loyal
A 641 300 Per Sq. Ft. 1
B 825 300 Per Sq. Ft. 1

Pre-launching now

Offer Package
1. RM3,000 deposit
2. 10% Rebate

Initially, I was interested in the development but realized that it is leasehold property.
quite surprise that why it is "leasehold" ? Anyway, I read it from somewhere and understand that buyers must be careful in buying "leasehold" and"bumi" properties. One property guru advised me not to trust those sales or agents that regulation or policy will change in future when asked about the buying those "leasehold" and"bumi" properties..

freedom2005sg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry need quick reply. So posting here..Paragon Residences Vs Sky Suites MB Land

Is the area near SkySuites crime prone?

What about

Paragon Residences Vs SkySuites? I'm rating them and giving them points based on individual merits
764 sq ft (MYR 604,000) = MYR 791 psf
vs
870 sq ft (MYR 570,000) = MYR 650 psf

Sky Suites is better in terms of
psf - 650 psf (+1)
area 870 sq ft (+1)
got balcony (+1)
Next is MRT (+1)

Paragon Residences
Seaview (Straits of Malacca n Danga Bay) (+1)
Facilities (+1)
Surroundings - 1.6b Lido Beach development (+1)

Sky Suites seem to win by 1 point.

Pls check out their websites and let me know which will you pick?
I need to make a decision asap.
Thank you.

Arowana88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Sorry need quick reply. So posting here..Paragon Residences Vs Sky Suites MB Land

Is the area near SkySuites crime prone?

What about

Paragon Residences Vs SkySuites? I'm rating them and giving them points based on individual merits
764 sq ft (MYR 604,000) = MYR 791 psf
vs
870 sq ft (MYR 570,000) = MYR 650 psf

Sky Suites is better in terms of
psf - 650 psf (+1)
area 870 sq ft (+1)
got balcony (+1)
Next is MRT (+1)

Paragon Residences
Seaview (Straits of Malacca n Danga Bay) (+1)
Facilities (+1)
Surroundings - 1.6b Lido Beach development (+1)

Sky Suites seem to win by 1 point.

Pls check out their websites and let me know which will you pick?
I need to make a decision asap.
Thank you.

Sky suite is better, near to a lot of places. Glad u got chance to buy, I want also cannot Liao! Left bumi units... Bro u sinkie also ? U dun want , I want... Dun mind the crowds or crime, anyway , it can be anywhere also!

Paragon also good, since I can't get sky suites , I have to consider Tropez or ParAgon!

Glad there is condo lovers here like me! Cheers!

Last edited:

freedom2005sg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Sorry need quick reply. So posting here..Paragon Residences Vs Sky Suites MB Land

Sky suite is better, near to a lot of places. Glad u got chance to buy, I want also cannot Liao! Left bumi units... Bro u sinkie also ? U dun want , I want... Dun mind the crowds or crime, anyway , it can be anywhere also!

Paragon also good, since I can't get sky suites , I have to consider Tropez or ParAgon!

Glad there is condo lovers here like me! Cheers!

Its a dam tough call.

Why would you pick Sky Suite? Can let me know more details?
Some say its near the Zon (what's that again?) and crime prone, some say opp is senoko factory smoke from singapore...

Its website shows few facilities, compared to the vast range found at Paragon. Paragon remaining units is Danga bay view.
Sky Suite i think dont have.

Tough call sia.

Pls share more comments!

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal

Zon? this is the former Eden hotel facing the straits of Sinkieland.

Arowana88

Alfrescian
Loyal

Its a dam tough call.

Why would you pick Sky Suite? Can let me know more details?
Some say its near the Zon (what's that again?) and crime prone, some say opp is senoko factory smoke from singapore...

Its website shows few facilities, compared to the vast range found at Paragon. Paragon remaining units is Danga bay view.
Sky Suite i think dont have.

Tough call sia.

Pls share more comments!

Go with yr likings , dun listen to others, all snack out already if not good why they buy? If u dun want to stay, rent out sure good price! u getting 2 beded?

freedom2005sg

Alfrescian
Loyal

Go with yr likings , dun listen to others, all snack out already if not good why they buy? If u dun want to stay, rent out sure good price! u getting 2 beded?

I just got word paragon residence psf is 700 psf, not 791 psf.

Paragon residence also GOOD BUY?

CAN RENT OUT?

I getting 764 sq ft two bedded for paragon residence. OK to go for it?