SG Live Bet
SG Tipster
Page 230 of 487 FirstFirst ... 130180220228229230231232240280330 ... LastLast
Results 4,581 to 4,600 of 9735

Thread: Living in JB 2 (Johore)

  1. #4581
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,316
    My Reputation Points: 58 / Power: 5

    Default Re: Living in JB 2 (Johore)

    Quote Originally Posted by Investor View Post
    Hi cathylmg, how did you get Power of 4 when your points is only 39?
    Quote Originally Posted by wuqi256 View Post
    Likely she posted a lot hence more power or get zapped down to 34.
    Couldn't be bordered to take count of points anyway. The point system is flawed in itself. Not wanting to shoot down others too. So don't care.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


    Share on Twitter

  2. #4582
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,075
    My Reputation Points: 80 / Power: 3

    Default Re: Living in JB 2 (Johore)

    Haha. I like your style!

    Quote Originally Posted by cathylmg View Post
    Couldn't be bordered to take count of points anyway. The point system is flawed in itself. Not wanting to shoot down others too. So don't care.
    Share on Twitter

  3. #4583
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,075
    My Reputation Points: 80 / Power: 3

    Default Re: Living in JB 2 (Johore)

    Bro, no clue.

    Quote:
    "Asked on the location, he said: "As you pass the Custom & Immigration Quarantine Complex (CIQ) from Singapore to Malaysia, the first land that you meet on the left, that is Nusajaya West," he said."

    From the sound of it, doesn't seem like pelepas and it is further in. Perhaps can go NI office to check out the model, or perhaps bro investor could enlighten

    Quote Originally Posted by sgtsk View Post
    Bro, is this near tanjung pelepas area? I was driving around there last weekend and talked to a Sg plate driver taking a puff by the roadside before that was another Sg car ahead of me. That place is abit ulu now.
    Share on Twitter

  4. #4584
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,038
    My Reputation Points: 210 / Power: 4

    Default Re: Living in JB 2 (Johore)

    Quote Originally Posted by DREAMorACTION View Post
    Another mega project - (equivalent of) mid valley kL in JB (where southkey is)

    Bro Jason - stil remember your interests at Southkey this should be of high interest to you

    http://www.property-report.com/igb-p...hor-baru-20129

    http://biz.thestar.com.my/news/story...6&sec=business
    Thank you bro for good info . Enquired with Southkey developer two months ago , they say all shophouses sold out already . Must wait for future launch which is quite a distance from the mall . I think shopping mall units are not for sale one.
    Last edited by jasonjst; 30-03-2012 at 06:10 AM.
    Share on Twitter

  5. #4585
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    563
    My Reputation Points: 137 / Power: 3

    Default Re: Living in JB 2 (Johore)

    Quote Originally Posted by DREAMorACTION View Post
    Bro, no clue.

    Quote:
    "Asked on the location, he said: "As you pass the Custom & Immigration Quarantine Complex (CIQ) from Singapore to Malaysia, the first land that you meet on the left, that is Nusajaya West," he said."

    From the sound of it, doesn't seem like pelepas and it is further in. Perhaps can go NI office to check out the model, or perhaps bro investor could enlighten
    Here are some more updates. Looks like they are naming this Nusajaya Gateway and will be launched this year:

    http://biz.thestar.com.my/news/story...2&sec=business
    Last edited by IskandarRocks; 30-03-2012 at 06:15 AM.
    Share on Twitter

  6. #4586
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,316
    My Reputation Points: 58 / Power: 5

    Default Re: Living in JB 2 (Johore)

    Quote Originally Posted by DREAMorACTION View Post
    Haha. I like your style!
    Thank you. But if the point can exchange for 999 gold then that's a different story.
    Last edited by cathylmg; 30-03-2012 at 06:19 AM.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


    Share on Twitter

  7. #4587
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    12
    My Reputation Points: 15 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Living in JB 2 (Johore)

    Hi All, i am joining the club. Purchased a property @ Setia Tropika. Understd tt most of u bought @ HH but hope those from ST or other could join in gatherings, if any. Something like an overseas sg club. Anyway, re renovation matters. I have some queries on this and general building standards stuff:

    1) Anyone fixed a lightning to earth point for their homes or is this always built in?
    2) Water tank is only for reserve or during supply disruption? Do all houses have the tank? Is there a water filter attached to it?
    3) Power outages frequent? Is there a back up generator or we have to install it?
    4) Does our home come with fire insurance?
    5) What are some of the maintenence consideration (eg: garden / roofing/etc)
    6) Any issues we need to check and clarify with developer so we can know what our rights are?
    Share on Twitter

  8. #4588
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,075
    My Reputation Points: 80 / Power: 3

    Default Re: Living in JB 2 (Johore)

    Quote:
    "He said the land was located just few metres away from the Sultan Abu Bakar Custom, Immigration and Quarantine (CIQ) Complex at Tanjung Kupang in Gelang Patah."

    Few meters ... Wow! Means it will be integrated with CIQ? Can't be right?

    Quote Originally Posted by IskandarRocks View Post
    Here are some more updates. Looks like they are naming this Nusajaya Gateway and will be launched this year:

    http://biz.thestar.com.my/news/story...2&sec=business
    Last edited by DREAMorACTION; 30-03-2012 at 06:52 AM.
    Share on Twitter

  9. #4589
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    North by North West of Singapore
    Posts
    6,438
    My Reputation Points: 100122 / Power: 206

    Default Re: Living in JB 2 (Johore)

    Quote Originally Posted by Andhika View Post
    Hi All, i am joining the club. Purchased a property @ Setia Tropika. Understd tt most of u bought @ HH but hope those from ST or other could join in gatherings, if any. Something like an overseas sg club. Anyway, re renovation matters. I have some queries on this and general building standards stuff:

    1) Anyone fixed a lightning to earth point for their homes or is this always built in? - Normally built in but not very good. If you fix a good and tall one though, your neighbours will praise you as your house will almost always be struck. Best to pool money and get a few guys to erect one. Best if you have a telecommunications tower that is near by to take the brunt of it. Of course, lighting protection is as only as good under the coverage, as in the tower covers the diameter around its centre.

    2) Water tank is only for reserve or during supply disruption? Do all houses have the tank? Is there a water filter attached to it? - Most if not all have a water tank on top, its for emergencies and covers the bathroom, some sinks etc. If you install a filter outdoor, the filtered water will still go into your water tank (where lots of crappy stuff is there) unless you bypass it. Thats why it may be best to have a filter at the tap.

    3) Power outages frequent? Is there a back up generator or we have to install it? - Not that frequent especially these days, get a UPS or a genset for emergencies. Easily available.

    4) Does our home come with fire insurance? - Banks will normally advise and sell this to you. Very likely for the first few years.

    5) What are some of the maintenence consideration (eg: garden / roofing/etc) - Roof, always check the roof, then the walls and check to see if there are blockages, electrical wiring, flooding in the garden area, etc.


    6) Any issues we need to check and clarify with developer so we can know what our rights are? - Check your DMC, committee (if already handed over)
    My two cents worth above.
    Last edited by wuqi256; 30-03-2012 at 06:48 AM.
    Share on Twitter

  10. #4590
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,844
    My Reputation Points: 1235 / Power: 6

    Default Re: Living in JB 2 (Johore)

    Quote Originally Posted by cathylmg View Post
    Thank you. But if the point can exchange for 999 gold then that's a different story.
    I think can redeem 300 tael of silver when you hit Power 100.
    For me, I'm just targeting Sheng Siong voucher $20.
    Share on Twitter

  11. #4591
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,316
    My Reputation Points: 58 / Power: 5

    Default Re: Living in JB 2 (Johore)

    Quote Originally Posted by Investor View Post
    I think can redeem 300 tael of silver when you hit Power 100.
    For me, I'm just targeting Sheng Siong voucher $20.
    Yap. Let's bring in the paid to post system.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


    Share on Twitter

  12. #4592
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    North by North West of Singapore
    Posts
    6,438
    My Reputation Points: 100122 / Power: 206

    Default Re: Living in JB 2 (Johore)

    Just to share, one cleaning service i know that does around HH area is:
    07 521 4862
    012 7270103
    Share on Twitter

  13. #4593
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    3,521
    My Reputation Points: 1349 / Power: 6

    Default Re: Living in JB 2 (Johore)

    So it is bluff one, PRs with connections still rank above citizens. Looks like really need more oppositions to scrutinise all PAP claims!
    Share on Twitter

  14. #4594
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    North by North West of Singapore
    Posts
    6,438
    My Reputation Points: 100122 / Power: 206

    Default Re: Living in JB 2 (Johore)

    Quote Originally Posted by ginfreely View Post
    So it is bluff one, PRs with connections still rank above citizens. Looks like really need more oppositions to scrutinise all PAP claims!
    Sometimes, its too little too late.
    Share on Twitter

  15. #4595
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    North by North West of Singapore
    Posts
    6,438
    My Reputation Points: 100122 / Power: 206

    Default Re: Living in JB 2 (Johore)

    Guys, i have a learned Dr who has a HH golf membership that he would like to give up as he is retired now and not into golf.
    Selling for 15k RM only. I am not making anything, if anyone keen, please PM me and i put you guys in touch direct.
    Share on Twitter

  16. #4596
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10
    My Reputation Points: 10 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Living in JB 2 (Johore)

    I'm newbie in this forum, but already follow the forum since last year i bought the impiana and fairway suit.
    i like this forum very much and get a lots of information too juz to have deep breath to open the account and join in this BIG FAMILY.
    Share on Twitter

  17. #4597
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    North by North West of Singapore
    Posts
    6,438
    My Reputation Points: 100122 / Power: 206

    Default Re: Living in JB 2 (Johore)

    Quote Originally Posted by muncheah View Post
    I'm newbie in this forum, but already follow the forum since last year i bought the impiana and fairway suit.
    i like this forum very much and get a lots of information too juz to have deep breath to open the account and join in this BIG FAMILY.
    Piacere. Welcome to the outfit, our family, la cosa nostra.
    Last edited by wuqi256; 30-03-2012 at 10:20 AM.
    Share on Twitter

  18. #4598
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Little red dot
    Posts
    398
    My Reputation Points: 95 / Power: 3

    Default Re: Living in JB 2 (Johore)

    Nusajaya Gateway (west) and Southkey projects... Hmmm BN is desperate to retain Johor in the upcoming elections.

    Personally i'll like to put on hold anymore purchases till post-elections and maybe post-Legoland/indoor theme park opening. Any opinions on this?

    Quote Originally Posted by DREAMorACTION View Post
    Another mega project - (equivalent of) mid valley kL in JB (where southkey is)

    Bro Jason - stil remember your interests at Southkey this should be of high interest to you

    http://www.property-report.com/igb-p...hor-baru-20129

    http://biz.thestar.com.my/news/story...6&sec=business
    Quote Originally Posted by IskandarRocks View Post
    Here are some more updates. Looks like they are naming this Nusajaya Gateway and will be launched this year:

    http://biz.thestar.com.my/news/story...2&sec=business
    Share on Twitter

  19. #4599
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,264
    My Reputation Points: 71 / Power: 4

    Default Re: Living in JB 2 (Johore)

    is it transferable? I am keen to sell at this price too.


    Quote Originally Posted by wuqi256 View Post
    Guys, i have a learned Dr who has a HH golf membership that he would like to give up as he is retired now and not into golf.
    Selling for 15k RM only. I am not making anything, if anyone keen, please PM me and i put you guys in touch direct.
    Last edited by arsenal; 30-03-2012 at 01:07 PM.
    Share on Twitter

  20. #4600
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,591
    My Reputation Points: 960 / Power: 7

    Default Re: Living in JB 2 (Johore)

    Quote Originally Posted by DREAMorACTION View Post
    Yup ... I think that's the way logically

    Imagine people registered many years ago, remain inactive and gain power at the same time? Not so fair also right?
    Bo lah. How can they gain power if they dont hit 35 points?
    Meritocracy is Not Wat U Know But Who U Know

    Peace Be With You
    Share on Twitter

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Last time Johore Road Ah Kuas .....
    By Equalisation in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 27-03-2010, 05:33 PM
  2. The Ruler of Johore can replace our President now.
    By fivestars in forum Political Issues [no rep deductions]
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-03-2010, 06:17 AM
  3. Controversies of late Johore Sultan
    By eErotica69 in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-02-2010, 02:05 AM
  4. Would Malaysia sell water to SG when Drought hit Johore?
    By tun_dr_m in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-11-2009, 10:07 AM
  5. Peasants struggles in BN's stronghold Johore
    By uncleyap in forum Political Issues [no rep deductions]
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 18-10-2008, 04:22 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •