• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Man Without Money is Garbage

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Beijing, subway, a girl in red with a thick Beijing accent scolds her boyfriend as “useless”: “A man without money is garbage/trash! Not having money, just thinking about it is frightening! You’ll be nothing in the future, and you want me to marry you, forget it! I’m moving out tonight, bye bye~” Seeing her boyfriend’s silence, the girl angrily leaves leaving him behind. A nosy person secretly recorded the entire incident. After watching and listening, it is truly shameful.

http://www.chinasmack.com/2011/videos/a-man-without-money-is-garbage.html

<embed src="http://player.youku.com/player.php/sid/XMzI1OTMxMTQ4/v.swf" quality="high" width="480" height="400" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" allowFullscreen="true" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"></embed>

How many sinkie garbage are there in this forum?

Last edited:

cockie

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are a half FXXK Sinkie & Thai Garbage yourself, leeching on your Thai labyboy wifey earning.........

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
How many sinkie garbage are there in this forum?

How dare you insult my members. Nobody here is garbage. They may be naive, brainwashed by the opposition and ill informed with low IQs but they definitely aren't garbage.

One more derogatory comment about the samsters here and you'll be in big troublbe.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How dare you insult my members. Nobody here is garbage. They may be naive, brainwashed by the opposition and ill informed with low IQs but they definitely aren't garbage.

One more derogatory comment about the samsters here and you'll be in big troublbe.

...................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...